Lead Water Test (UKAS Laboratory Test)
£45.00 Inc VAT (£37.50 Ex VAT)
This UKAS (ISO 17025 / accredited to BS17025) Lead Laboratory test is recommended for landlords.
The kit for laboratory analysis contains:
- Clear step-by-step instructions
- 1 x sample bottle to take 1 x water sample
- Analysis by an UKAS accredited laboratory
- Minimum order of 10 tests required
Bulk Order Discount (Unit Price)
|1 - 14
|15 - 19
This UKAS (accredited to BS17025) certified Lead laboratory test will check for lead in a water sample and provide a UKAS certified laboratory test result. Potable water is water that is safe enough to be consumed by humans and other animals and is also known as drinking water.
This UKAS Lead Laboratory test is recommended for landlords to comply with the Scottish Repairing Standard – “Changes to the Repairing Standard require landlords to ensure that from 1 March 2024 the water supply in their private rented properties is free of lead.”
A minimum order of 10 tests is required.
Arranging a laboratory analysis is very easy and our service includes everything required to carry out this analysis:
- UKAS certified laboratory results for Lead in 5 easy steps
- Includes everything required to carry out the test
- Simply collect the water sample and post it to our laboratory for expert analysis
- Results available within 10-14 working days after returning the water sample
- Ideal for home & business use including landlords, private homes & offices, hotels, care homes, healthcare premises, eduction sector, farm premises and property management
The lab test results are presented in μg/l Pb (microgram/litre). The UK maximum contaminant level for Lead in tap water set by DWI/DEFRA is 10µg/l (= 0.01mg/l = 0.01ppm) – so the test results can easily be compared with the maximum contaminant guidelines.
Suitable for: Potable water including water from taps and tanks.
Results: The test measures total dissolved lead in very small increments
The kit for laboratory analysis contains:
- Clear step-by-step instructions on how to collect the water samples
- Sample bottles to take the water sample
- Analysis by an UKAS accredited laboratory
- A minimum order of 10 tests is required
- Insulated & pre-paid return packaging*
How to use: Once you have ordered on our website, we will send you a water sample bottle and instructions. Results will be sent per Email (to the Email address used in the order) within 10-14 working days of posting the water sample.
If you are planning on returning samples at different times/to different drop off locations, then please place separate orders.
*Collection is Mon – Friday between 8am and 6pm. The collection should be booked 48 hours in advance. Late cancellation of the collection or Nothing to Collect incurs a fee of £100.
Water sample to be returned within 7 weeks of despatch date (unless otherwise agreed).
- We require a full water sample to be able to perform the tests. Refunds will not be offered where minimum volume of the sample requirements are not met.
- Missing or incomplete paperwork & bottle labelling may delay the sample being analysed and may incur an admin fee of £10 (ex VAT) as it causes additional administrative work. We recommend taking a photo of sample paperwork so that a record is kept.
- For customers from outer Hebrides, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man and Cornwall: please check in advance to ensure overnight delivery is available in your area, refunds can not be given where services are not available.
- All sample bottles to be returned together. No further analysis is available for samples returned at a later date than the first batch and no refunds are given – only the first batch will be analysed. If you are planning on returning samples at different times/to different drop off locations, then please place separate orders.
- Do not mix more than one sample per bottle; please ensure one sample bottle is used per sample outlet.
- This service is only available for UK customers. If you are looking to place an order from another country, please contact us.
- We can not take any responsibility for delayed or failed delivery of the samples to the laboratory for analysis. When samples are not analysed on time or analysis has failed, we can not be made liable for any costs relating to sample collection (ie travel cost etc) or any other costs relating to the failed or delayed analysis.
- Failure to comply with the requirements for sample collection might result in a failed analysis of your water sample. We can not refund orders where instructions have not been followed.
|Number of samples
- We ship orders daily Monday – Friday (except bank holidays)
- Fast & efficient shipping
- Order by 12 noon for same day dispatch
- All orders are shipped from United Kingdom (UK)
UK Shipment Options:
- FREE Super Saver (3-5 business days): £0.00
- Royal Mail 1st Class (1-2 business days): £1.99
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 (1-2 business days): £2.99
- DHL Courier (1-2 business days): £6.98
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday): £9.98
Order by 12 noon for same day despatch. For urgent despatch after 12 noon, please call us on 01933 664746.
European Union (EU) Shipment Options:
- European International Shipping (5 – 10 Days) and from only £0.98.
- International Tracked from £6.93
- All orders to Europe are shipped including VAT so no duty or VAT to pay to customs
Please feel free to contact us for more information about international shipping before placing an order.
Rest of Europe, Australia, New Zealand and USA Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (5 – 20 Days) from £0.80 (can vary due to exchange rates)
- International orders outside the European Union and Great Britain are sent excluding VAT. Local VAT as well as potential import/duty fees are charged by local customs on point of import. Customs fees vary depending on product, however most of our products (ie water test kits) are duty free (0%). Please feel free to contact us for more information (ie HS Code) before placing an order.
- We can ship worldwide – please contact us to obtain a quote for your destination
UK Mainland Shipping Provided by:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days) – This is a free service using 2nd Class Royal Mail and usually arrives within 3-5 working days. In the event that no one is at home to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Royal Mail 1st Class (1-2 business days) – This service uses 1st Class Royal Mail, costs a small fee and usually arrives within 1-2 working days. In the event no one is in to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 (1-2 business days) – This service uses 1st Class Royal Mail tracked service, costs a small fee and usually arrives within 1-2 working days. In the event no one is in to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- DHL Courier (1-2 business days) – This express service is usually a next working day delivery (depending on location). Being a fully tracked service, you will need to be in to accept delivery, otherwise they will attempt delivery again the following working day or you can collect from your local depot.
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday) – This express service by Courier or Royal Mail Special Delivery, is a next working day and fully tracked service. You will need to be in to accept delivery, otherwise they will attempt delivery again the following working day or you can collect from your local depot.
- Higher value orders may be shipped using Courier at no extra cost to ensure safe arrival.
- Mainland UK includes England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and all BFPO addresses.
International Delivery provided by:
- Royal Mail International – Depending on the order value this is part-tracked delivery service from Royal Mail. Delivery can take up 2 weeks (depending on the destination country), however for Europe delivery times are aprox 5-7 days.
- International Courier Delivery – Depending on the order value this is a fully tracked service and can take up to 1 week (depending on the destination country).
- If the country that is receiving your order has strong regulations regarding the importation of goods including nutritional supplements, SimplexHealth cannot be held responsible for any additional fees incurred by Customs and/or Quarantine scanning. We also cannot accept responsibility for items returned by customs.
All delivery times are estimates and depend on local courier services as well as processing times through customs (where applicable).
I have not received my order what do I do?
If you have not received your goods after 14 working days, then please contact us and we will chase your delivery. The quickest way is to contact the team by email (quoting your order number and contact details) or call us on +44 (0) 1933 664746 (Monday to Friday 9am – 5.00pm). It is out of our control if delivery gets delayed due to postal strikes or natural disasters, however we will do our best to help solve any problems with lost items.
Returning an item
We want you to be happy with your purchase but understand that sometimes you may need to exchange or return an item. Follow our returns procedure if you would like to return a faulty, damaged, duplicate, incorrect or unwanted item. This can be viewed here or under Returns at the bottom of the screen.
You may also like…
SimplexHealth Complete Water Quality Test Kit 13-in-One£44.99 Inc VAT (£37.49 Ex VAT) Add to basket
Watersafe Water Test Kit WS-425£29.99 Inc VAT (£24.99 Ex VAT) Add to basket
Watersafe Water Lead Test Kit WS-207 (Single)£19.99 Inc VAT (£16.66 Ex VAT) Add to basket
Lead Water Test (Laboratory Test)£62.99 Inc VAT (£52.49 Ex VAT) Add to basket
eXact LeadQuick Bluetooth Photometer Lead Digital Water Tester£539.99 Inc VAT (£449.99 Ex VAT) Add to basket
Quick Test Kit for Arsenic 0-1ppm (1 test)£29.99 Inc VAT (£24.99 Ex VAT) Add to basket
Soil Test Kit for Lead (5 tests)£27.99 Inc VAT (£23.33 Ex VAT) Add to basket
Sensafe Water Mercury Test 0-80ppb (50 strips)£21.99 Inc VAT (£18.33 Ex VAT) Add to basket
Quick Test Kit for Aluminium (Al) (1 test)£29.99 Inc VAT (£24.99 Ex VAT) Add to basket