Got a question and cant find the answer here? Please get in contact.
Water Testing Free Online Resources:
- Read an overview of the potential contaminants in your water
- Why test your water and water supply?
- Unusual colours, smells and taste of your water & further advice on finding the right test kit
- How to choose the right Water Testing Kit
- Choosing the right water testing kit for a water improvement & purification system, water cooler or a pool, spa or hot tub
- How to understand the results of your Quality Water Test Kit
- How to test for lead correctly and what immediate steps can be taken to reduce lead exposure
- How to get the best drinking water – which water filter?
- How to check if my water filter is working?
- How to test the pH of soap?
- I have a leak in my property and would like to establish the source of it – Click here to find out how you can do that
- How to measure the pH of water & other liquids correctly
- How to test the quality of Open Water for bathing or swimming
- How to test for Legionella in water and biofilms
Commercial Applications for Water Testing:
- Buyers Guide – Water Testing on vessels, ships as well as water tanks in remote locations
For other applications, like water testing for pools & aquariums etc. you can also search our ‘Browse by Use’ – Menu.
Download our Free Water Guide, containing the most frequently asked questions:
- What are the most commonly found elements in our drinking water?
- How to look after the water and water systems in your home
- Unusual colours, smell and taste of your water and how to identify the potential source
- When and why test drinking water from the tap or a private water source
- Understanding the results of your Home Water Testing kit
- Lead in drinking water and what immediate steps can be taken to reduce lead exposure
- Quick Product Finder
- Top Tips on how to keep the water in your home safe
Health & Body Testing Free Online Resources:
- Test the pH of urine & saliva: Click here for a guide of how & why to test my pH
- Alkaline Diet Resources: Read our free articles
- Urine Testing: SimplexHealth Guide to Urine Tests – Click here for a guide to different Urine Tests, including Glucose, Ketones, Protein etc
- Heavy metals: Click here to test your body for various heavy metals, including Aluminium, Cadmium, Chromium, Lead, Mercury and many more
- Alcohol Breathalyser: Click here for our disposable breathalyser, which is ideal for self checking your alcohol level before driving. Also suitable when travelling abroad
- Covid-19 Testing: Click here for our Covid Test Kits including the Healgen Covid-19 Rapid Antigen Test & the Covid-19 (Coronavirus) RT-PCR Swab Home Test Kit
- Covid-19 Testing: Covid-19 testing using Healgen Rapid Antigen & RT-PCR tests
Alkaline Diet Free Online Resources:
- Alkaline Diet – Overview
- Top 7 Tips to quickly starting the Alkaline Diet
- How to define the Acidity & Alkalinity of your Body
- How to test my pH? Testing of Urine and Saliva pH guide
- I’m Acidic – what foods are best to eat? Click here for our guide to pH Balance Diet – Acid & Alkaline Foods and download your free Alkaline Wall Planner and Food Chart
- Guide to Green Drinks – Click here to learn about this great everyday-supplement
- Guide to alkaline water – Click here to find out how drinking alkaline water can kick-start the Alkaline Diet
- Do you know which pH drops are right for you? – Click here to compare different types of pH drops
- Guide to alkaline minerals & salts – Click here to find out about this amazing supplement, which can help remove acides from the deeper tissue layers
Download our Free Alkaline Diet Food Chart:
- Acidic and Alkaline Foods: Check if your diet contains sufficient alkaline food groups
- Click here to read more about Magnet Therapy (also called magnetic therapy or magnotherapy) & how it works.
- Usually products are chosen depending on the areas of the body which are to be targeted. Click here to see which type of magnetic therapy product may help certain conditions.
Disclaimer: Only opinions based upon our own personal experience or information detailed in academic journals or other publications is cited. This has been done exclusively for anyone who is interested in this subject but is not intended to replace proper analysis. We cannot accept responsibility and liability of any kind which may result from the application of this information. We always recommend to consult an expert to discuss any test results or get a full recommendation on the specific subject and specific to your situation by an expert.
This information is owned by SimplexHealth and you do NOT have the right to reprint, sell, auction or distribute this information.