eXact LeadQuick Bluetooth Photometer Lead Digital Water Tester
£333.33 Ex VAT) Inc VAT (
The eXact® LEADQuick™ Bluetooth smart photometer is the ideal portable tool for testing lead levels in water, paint, and more. Lead is toxic to humans and can be ingested through water or other contaminated substances.
This small hand-held device can be used again and again. The photometer is ideal for people who carry out regular tests, as the tests results are more accurate than the single-use tests. It also connects wirelessly to your smart device (Apple or Android) to transfer test results.
The UK maximum contaminant level for Lead in tap water set by DWI/DEFRA is 10µg/l (= 0.01mg/l = 0.01ppm).
The eXact® LEADQuick™ Bluetooth smart photometer comes with new and improved Bluetooth technology to work with the eXact iDip app.
- 3 ppb (µg/L) or .03 µg lead detection
- Detects 1 – 500ppb Lead in Water
- Uses patented technology (U.S. Patent 7333194)
- 2-Year warranty
Suitable for: any water samples, including fresh water (including tap, spring, well, stream, rain), pools, swimming pools, ponds (Please note, NOT suitable for cloudy water)
Ideal for: Field, On-site and Lab Use
Sensitivity: Lead in water 1-500 µg/l and Mercury in water 10-600 µg/l; 3 ppb (µg/L) or .03 µg lead detection
Precision: 0.01 ppm (mg/l)
Test time: 20 second tests procedure
Includes: photometer with carry case, instructions, cleaning brush as well as reagent for 50 tests for lead or mercury in water
Please note, refill lead reagent (50 tests) can be purchased separately.
This photometer does not require any calibration and has a guarantee for 2 years.
eXact Digital Tester
|Each kit contains:||
photometer with carry case, instructions, cleaning brush as well as reagent for 50 tests for lead or mercury in water
- Free UK Delivery
- We ship orders daily Monday – Friday (except bank holidays)
- Fast & efficient shipping
- Order by 12 noon for same day dispatch
UK Mainland Shipment Options:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days): £0.00
- Express (1-2 business days): £1.99
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday): £9.98
European Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (5 – 10 Days)
Australia, New Zealand and USA Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (10 – 20 Days)
- We can ship worldwide – please contact us to obtain a quote for your destination
UK Mainland Shipping Provided by:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days) – This is a free service using 2nd Class Royal Mail and usually arrives within 3-5 working days. In the event that no one is at home to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Express (1-2 business days) – This service uses 1st Class Royal Mail, costs a small fee and usually arrives within 1-2 working days. In the event no one is in to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday) – This express service by Courier or Royal Mail Special Delivery, is a next working day and fully tracked service. You will need to be in to accept delivery, otherwise they will attempt delivery again the following working day or you can collect from your local depot.
- Higher value orders may be shipped using Courier at no extra cost to ensure safe arrival.
- Mainland UK includes England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and all BFPO addresses.
International Delivery provided by:
- Royal Mail International – Depending on the order value this is part-tracked delivery service from Royal Mail. Delivery can take up to 2 weeks (depending on the destination country).
- International Courier Delivery – Depending on the order value this is a fully tracked service and can take up to 1 week (depending on the destination country).
- If the country that is receiving your order has strong regulations regarding the importation of goods including nutritional supplements, SimplexHealth cannot be held responsible for any additional fees incurred by Customs and/or Quarantine scanning. We also cannot accept responsibility for items returned by customs.
All delivery times are estimates and depend on local courier services as well as processing times through customs (where applicable).