Soil Test Kit for Lead (5 tests)
£21.99 Inc VAT (£18.33 Ex VAT)
In stock (can be backordered)
Measuring for Lead in Soil has never been easier!
This Test Kit is a proven and inexpensive method for the detection of lead in garden soil without hidden steps or lengthy procedures. Simply collect your soil sample, add the supplied reagent, and dip the test strip for accurate results. The extremely sensitive test strip measures 100, 200, 300, & 400 ppm (mg/l) in less than 10 minutes for accurate results in your garden.
- Each kit includes 5 tests
- Easy to use, simply match color block for lead result
- Fast results in approx 10 minutes
- Easy to follow instructions included
- Safe and non-hazardous
Testing Levels: 0, 100, 200, 300, 400 ppm (mg/l)
Kit tests for the presence/absence of lead in soil
Includes: individually sealed test strips, reagents, and sample containers for five tests
Interferences: lead chromate. The following heavy metals may also give a positive test with this strip: zinc, cadmium, silver, tin, gold, molybdenum and chromium.
Top Tips for best results:
- Start with dry soil
- Do not open the packet with the test strip until it is used
Please note: Store in a cool, dry (below 32°C) place and away from excess heat and direct sunlight. MSDS available on request. Keep away from children and pets. Avoid contact of test areas on strips with skin & eyes, do not ingest or expose to acids. Wash your hands thoroughly before and after using this test.
- Free UK Delivery
- We ship orders daily Monday – Friday (except bank holidays)
- Fast & efficient shipping
- Order by 12 noon for same day dispatch
UK Mainland Shipment Options:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days): £0.00
- Express (1-2 business days): £1.99
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday): £9.98
European Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (5 – 10 Days)
Australia, New Zealand and USA Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (10 – 20 Days)
- We can ship worldwide – please contact us to obtain a quote for your destination
UK Mainland Shipping Provided by:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days) – This is a free service using 2nd Class Royal Mail and usually arrives within 3-5 working days. In the event that no one is at home to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Express (1-2 business days) – This service uses 1st Class Royal Mail, costs a small fee and usually arrives within 1-2 working days. In the event no one is in to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday) – This express service by Courier or Royal Mail Special Delivery, is a next working day and fully tracked service. You will need to be in to accept delivery, otherwise they will attempt delivery again the following working day or you can collect from your local depot.
- Higher value orders may be shipped using Courier at no extra cost to ensure safe arrival.
- Mainland UK includes England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and all BFPO addresses.
International Delivery provided by:
- Royal Mail International – Depending on the order value this is part-tracked delivery service from Royal Mail. Delivery can take up to 2 weeks (depending on the destination country).
- International Courier Delivery – Depending on the order value this is a fully tracked service and can take up to 1 week (depending on the destination country).
- If the country that is receiving your order has strong regulations regarding the importation of goods including nutritional supplements, SimplexHealth cannot be held responsible for any additional fees incurred by Customs and/or Quarantine scanning. We also cannot accept responsibility for items returned by customs.
All delivery times are estimates and depend on local courier services as well as processing times through customs (where applicable).