eXact EZ Photometer Pool Advanced Kit
£279.99 Inc VAT (£233.33 Ex VAT)
The perfect kit for pool water testing which tests 10 pool water parameters with labquality results. This kit includes everything needed to test pool water quickly and reliably for Total Alkalinity, pH, Free Chlorine, Combined/Total Chlorine, Bromine, Calcium Hardness, Chloride (Salt), Copper, Cyanuric Acid and Phosphate.
Ideal for customers, who test the water in their pool regularly and want quick and accurate results. The test results are displayed on the photometer.
- Waterproof – IP-67 rated and it floats
- Certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 50
- Easy to use
- Simple – Test procedure requires only 3 simple steps
- With auto-calibration so there is no need to regularly calibrate the photometer
- 2 years manufacturers warranty.
To carry out a test, simply:
- Add the water sample to the small water sample container which is on top of the photometer,
- Dip a reagent strip into this water sample for 20 seconds (reagents also separately available, see table below),
- Discard the strip and read the test result on the photometer.
To view full instructions click here.
The eXact EZ® photometer is manufactured using the highest quality standards, it uses simple AAA batteries, and comes ready for testing the following parameters:
|Reagent||Part No.||Range||No of Tests per Reagent|
|Calcium Hardness (as CaCO3)||486629||20-700ppm||50|
|Free Chlorine DPD-1||486637||0.01-12ppm||100|
|Total Chlorine DPD-3||486638||0-12ppm||100|
|Combined Chlorine DPD-3||486638||0.01-12ppm||100|
|Chloride (as salt)||486757||80-6700ppm||25|
|Pool Refill Box||486211||includes: Alkalinity (486641), pH II (486639-II), free Chlorine (486637), combined/total Chlorine (486638), Calcium Hardness (486629), Cyanuric Acid II (481652-II)|
The simple and quick 20-second testing procedure takes the guesswork out of results. It’s like having a laboratory in the palm of your hand.
*for Bromine instructions, see page 10 & 11 in the user manual.
Also available as a:
This pack of the Advanced Kit (which includes 9 reagents to measure 10 different elements) contains:
- eXact® handheld EZ photometer
- Navy blue plastic carrying case
- Cleaning brush
- Instruction Manual in English*
- 25 tests for each: Total Alkalinity (486641), pH II (486639-II), Free Chlorine DPD-1 (486637), Combined/Total Chlorine DPD-3 (486638), Calcium Hardness (486629), Chloride (Salt) (486757), Copper (486632), Cyanuric Acid (481652-III), Phosphate (486814) & mini-dilution kit.
*Each product comes with English instructions. German is also available on special request.
Suitable for: this kit is specially designed for water quality testing of pools, including salt water pools. (Please note, NOT suitable for cloudy water).
Not sure which Digital Water Tester is the right one for you? Compare our range here.
Made in USA
eXact Digital Tester
|Each kit contains:||
eXact® handheld EZ photometer
- Free UK Delivery
- We ship orders daily Monday – Friday (except bank holidays)
- Fast & efficient shipping
- Order by 12 noon for same day dispatch
UK Mainland Shipment Options:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days): £0.00
- Express (1-2 business days): £1.99
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday): £9.98
European Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (5 – 10 Days)
Australia, New Zealand and USA Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (10 – 20 Days)
- We can ship worldwide – please contact us to obtain a quote for your destination
UK Mainland Shipping Provided by:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days) – This is a free service using 2nd Class Royal Mail and usually arrives within 3-5 working days. In the event that no one is at home to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Express (1-2 business days) – This service uses 1st Class Royal Mail, costs a small fee and usually arrives within 1-2 working days. In the event no one is in to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday) – This express service by Courier or Royal Mail Special Delivery, is a next working day and fully tracked service. You will need to be in to accept delivery, otherwise they will attempt delivery again the following working day or you can collect from your local depot.
- Higher value orders may be shipped using Courier at no extra cost to ensure safe arrival.
- Mainland UK includes England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and all BFPO addresses.
International Delivery provided by:
- Royal Mail International – Depending on the order value this is part-tracked delivery service from Royal Mail. Delivery can take up to 2 weeks (depending on the destination country).
- International Courier Delivery – Depending on the order value this is a fully tracked service and can take up to 1 week (depending on the destination country).
- If the country that is receiving your order has strong regulations regarding the importation of goods including nutritional supplements, SimplexHealth cannot be held responsible for any additional fees incurred by Customs and/or Quarantine scanning. We also cannot accept responsibility for items returned by customs.
All delivery times are estimates and depend on local courier services as well as processing times through customs (where applicable).