Water Bromine Check (50 strips)
£12.99 Inc VAT (£10.83 Ex VAT)
These Bromine test strips are perfect for determining whether the correct amount of sanitiser is present, for instance in pools and spas:
- Simple Dip-Wait-Read Testing Method
- Test strips are stored in a plastic container to protect them
- Ideal for quick and reliable testing of water
- Accurate results are achieved in 40 seconds
- Test strips are safe to use with no hazardous chemicals (no MSDS required)
How to Use:
- Dip one test strip into a 10ml water sample for 5 or 30 seconds (depending on test method) with a gentle back and forth motion.
- Remove the strip and shake once, briskly, to remove excess water.
- Wait 30 seconds, then match with colours on colour chart. Complete colour matching within 15 seconds.
Contains: 50 strips
Method A: 0.0, 0.5, 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, 4.0, 5.0 ppm (mg/l)
Method B: 0.00, 0.05, 0.10, 0.25, 0.50, 0.75 ppm (mg/l)
Total Test time: 40 seconds
Interferences: Bromamines, Chlorine, Iodine and Ozone will give a similar colour reaction.
Please note: this is a screening test and can not be used to certify water as safe or unsafe for drinking. This test kit provides approximate results ONLY when used in strict accordance with instructions. SimplexHealth expressly disclaims any liability resulting from the use of this product, failure to follow instructions, or reliance of test results. This is not a measuring instrument. Wash hands before and after use. For best colour matching, fold the white plastic handle of the test strip under the aperture so that it produces a white viewing background.
Store in a cool, dry place and away from excess heat and direct sunlight. Keep away from children and pets. Avoid contact of test areas on strips with skin & eyes, do not ingest or expose to acids. Dispose of used tests responsibly.
Made in USA
|Each kit contains:|
- Free UK Delivery
- We ship orders daily Monday – Friday (except bank holidays)
- Fast & efficient shipping
- Order by 12 noon for same day dispatch
UK Mainland Shipment Options:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days): £0.00
- Express (1-2 business days): £1.99
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday): £9.98
European Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (5 – 10 Days)
Australia, New Zealand and USA Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (10 – 20 Days)
- We can ship worldwide – please contact us to obtain a quote for your destination
UK Mainland Shipping Provided by:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days) – This is a free service using 2nd Class Royal Mail and usually arrives within 3-5 working days. In the event that no one is at home to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Express (1-2 business days) – This service uses 1st Class Royal Mail, costs a small fee and usually arrives within 1-2 working days. In the event no one is in to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday) – This express service by Courier or Royal Mail Special Delivery, is a next working day and fully tracked service. You will need to be in to accept delivery, otherwise they will attempt delivery again the following working day or you can collect from your local depot.
- Higher value orders may be shipped using Courier at no extra cost to ensure safe arrival.
- Mainland UK includes England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and all BFPO addresses.
International Delivery provided by:
- Royal Mail International – Depending on the order value this is part-tracked delivery service from Royal Mail. Delivery can take up to 2 weeks (depending on the destination country).
- International Courier Delivery – Depending on the order value this is a fully tracked service and can take up to 1 week (depending on the destination country).
- If the country that is receiving your order has strong regulations regarding the importation of goods including nutritional supplements, SimplexHealth cannot be held responsible for any additional fees incurred by Customs and/or Quarantine scanning. We also cannot accept responsibility for items returned by customs.
All delivery times are estimates and depend on local courier services as well as processing times through customs (where applicable).
Watersafe Water Lead Test Kit WS-207 (Double)£26.99 Inc VAT (£22.49 Ex VAT) Add to basket
Quick Test Kit for Silver (Ag) (1 test)£24.99 Inc VAT (£20.83 Ex VAT) Add to basket
Quick Test Kit for Arsenic 0-1ppm (1 test)£24.99 Inc VAT (£20.83 Ex VAT) Add to basket
Heavy Metals Test Kit – presence (1 Test)£11.99 Inc VAT (£9.99 Ex VAT) Add to basket