SimplexHealth Copper Test Strips 0-2ppm (25 strips)
£14.99 Inc VAT (£11.66 Ex VAT)
These water quality test strips are ideal to test well water, tap water or stream water.
- Simple Dip-Wait-Read Testing Method
- Test strips are stored in a plastic container to protect them
- Ideal for quick and reliable testing of water
- Accurate test results within 2 minutes
- Test strips feature easy-to-read colours
- This product is safe and easy to use since there are no chemicals to mix, an MSDS is not required
- No interferences have been identified
Measurements within the ranges of 0 to 2 ppm (mg/l), which permits the measurement of typical copper levels found in well, tap, and stream water. The UK maximum contaminant level for Copper in tap water set by DWI/DEFRA is 2.0 mg/l (= 2ppm).
Accurate water quality test results for home, lab, and on-site have never been this easy.
Suitable for: fresh water samples, including water from taps, wells, springs, boreholes, ponds as well as rain water
Contains: 25 test strips
Description: Copper Cu+1 / Cu+2 – Free / Dissolved
Testing Levels: 0, 0.05, 0.1, 0.2, 0.4, 1.0, 2.0 ppm (mg/l)
How to Use:
- Dip one test strip into a 200ml room temperature sample for 15 seconds.
- Remove test strips and shake once.
- Wait 30 seconds, then match to colour chart. Adjust the Dip Time according to the Water Temperature – click here to view our Temperature Conversion Chart.
No interferences have been identified.
Please note: Store in a cool, dry (below 32°C) place and away from excess heat and direct sunlight. No MSDS required. Keep away from children and pets. Avoid contact of test areas on strips with skin & eyes, do not ingest or expose to acids.
Made in USA
- Free UK Delivery
- We ship orders daily Monday – Friday (except bank holidays)
- Fast & efficient shipping
- Order by 12 noon for same day dispatch
UK Mainland Shipment Options:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days): £0.00
- Express (1-2 business days): £1.99
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday): £9.98
European Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (5 – 10 Days)
Australia, New Zealand and USA Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (10 – 20 Days)
- We can ship worldwide – please contact us to obtain a quote for your destination
UK Mainland Shipping Provided by:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days) – This is a free service using 2nd Class Royal Mail and usually arrives within 3-5 working days. In the event that no one is at home to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Express (1-2 business days) – This service uses 1st Class Royal Mail, costs a small fee and usually arrives within 1-2 working days. In the event no one is in to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday) – This express service by Courier or Royal Mail Special Delivery, is a next working day and fully tracked service. You will need to be in to accept delivery, otherwise they will attempt delivery again the following working day or you can collect from your local depot.
- Higher value orders may be shipped using Courier at no extra cost to ensure safe arrival.
- Mainland UK includes England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and all BFPO addresses.
International Delivery provided by:
- Royal Mail International – Depending on the order value this is part-tracked delivery service from Royal Mail. Delivery can take up to 2 weeks (depending on the destination country).
- International Courier Delivery – Depending on the order value this is a fully tracked service and can take up to 1 week (depending on the destination country).
- If the country that is receiving your order has strong regulations regarding the importation of goods including nutritional supplements, SimplexHealth cannot be held responsible for any additional fees incurred by Customs and/or Quarantine scanning. We also cannot accept responsibility for items returned by customs.
All delivery times are estimates and depend on local courier services as well as processing times through customs (where applicable).
Watersafe Water Lead Test Kit WS-207 (Single)£15.99 Inc VAT (£13.33 Ex VAT) Add to basket
Quick Test Kit for Lead – range (1 test)£26.99 Inc VAT (£22.49 Ex VAT) Read more
Copper Water Test (Laboratory Test)£62.99 Inc VAT (£52.49 Ex VAT) Add to basket
Sensafe Water Mercury Test 0-80ppb (50 strips)£16.99 Inc VAT (£14.16 Ex VAT) Add to basket