Salt Water Check Test Kit (50 strips)
£15.99 Inc VAT (£13.33 Ex VAT)
Determine the concentrations of salt in water with this easy-to-use dip and read test. This salt water check is ideal for use in the field because it detects concentrations of 25%, 50%, 75%, 100%, 125%, and 150%, and measures conductivity of 0.2, 1.3, 2.7, 4.0, 5.3, 6.6, and 8 (x104 :S/cm).
These patented Salt Water test strips are easy to use and designed to eliminate the need for breakable meters that require calibration:
- Simple Dip-Wait-Read Testing Method
- Test strips are stored in a plastic container with a detailed colour chart to protect them
- Ideal for quick and reliable testing of water
- Accurate results are achieved in one minute
- This product is safe and easy to use since there are no chemicals to mix, an MSDS is not required
- Factory-calibrated water quality test strips
- Ideal for field testing for salt in brackish water
Content: 50 test strips
Salt Concentration: 0% (0 ppt), 25% (9 ppt), 50% (18 ppt), 75% (26 ppt), 100% (35 ppt), 125% (44 ppt), >150% (53 ppt)
Conductivity: <0.2, 1.3, 2.7, 4.0, 5.3, 6.6, >8 (x10000 µS/cm)
Total testing time: 60 seconds
How to Use:
- Dip one test strip into water sample (with a pH between 5.5 and 9.5) for 2 seconds.
- Remove strip and shake once briskly to remove excess sample.
- Wait 20 seconds. Match with the closest colour on colour chart. Complete colour matching within the 30 seconds.
Please note: Store in a cool, dry place (below 32°C) and away from excess heat and direct sunlight. No MSDS required. Keep away from children and pets. Avoid contact of test areas on strips with skin & eyes, do not ingest or expose to acids.
To test for salt when using a water softener, we recommend the chloride water test.
To test for salt in a pool, we recommend the Pool Check Salt Water water test.
Made in USA
|Each kit contains:|
- Free UK Delivery
- We ship orders daily Monday – Friday (except bank holidays)
- Fast & efficient shipping
- Order by 12 noon for same day dispatch
UK Mainland Shipment Options:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days): £0.00
- Express (1-2 business days): £1.99
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday): £9.98
European Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (5 – 10 Days)
Australia, New Zealand and USA Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (10 – 20 Days)
- We can ship worldwide – please contact us to obtain a quote for your destination
UK Mainland Shipping Provided by:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days) – This is a free service using 2nd Class Royal Mail and usually arrives within 3-5 working days. In the event that no one is at home to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Express (1-2 business days) – This service uses 1st Class Royal Mail, costs a small fee and usually arrives within 1-2 working days. In the event no one is in to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday) – This express service by Courier or Royal Mail Special Delivery, is a next working day and fully tracked service. You will need to be in to accept delivery, otherwise they will attempt delivery again the following working day or you can collect from your local depot.
- Higher value orders may be shipped using Courier at no extra cost to ensure safe arrival.
- Mainland UK includes England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and all BFPO addresses.
International Delivery provided by:
- Royal Mail International – Depending on the order value this is part-tracked delivery service from Royal Mail. Delivery can take up to 2 weeks (depending on the destination country).
- International Courier Delivery – Depending on the order value this is a fully tracked service and can take up to 1 week (depending on the destination country).
- If the country that is receiving your order has strong regulations regarding the importation of goods including nutritional supplements, SimplexHealth cannot be held responsible for any additional fees incurred by Customs and/or Quarantine scanning. We also cannot accept responsibility for items returned by customs.
All delivery times are estimates and depend on local courier services as well as processing times through customs (where applicable).