Quick Test Kit for Tin (1 test)
£26.99 Inc VAT (£22.49 Ex VAT)
This Tin multi-purpose test kit measures not only the presence or absence of tin but also gives an indication of the amount in parts per million (ppm) (or mg/l) in water, the body and a wide range of materials.
The Heavy Metals Test Tin Kit is a kit that can test for the presence of Tin ions in any reasonably clear solution. It is a self-test which can be done in the comfort of the home and it gives results in minutes. The colour result of the solution after the test can be measured against a calibrated colour strip provided on the box containing the kit. This tells the user the level of contamination of Tin in the specimen solution tested.
Suitable for: urine, water; to test the substances which are not in solution, preparation can be made to convert them into solution for testing, this includes dust, dirt, paint, rice, milk, food, dishes, glasses
This non-invasive Tin Testing Kit helps detect harmful activities within the body through urine instead of blood.
The kit is therefore a very simple, easy to use, fast and economical check for the presence of Tin in the body, food, water, or anything in the environment. For the body, use first morning urine. For other materials prepare the specimen solution with the material. The procedure to prepare this solution can be obtained by contacting us.
The Tin Test Kit contains an easy-to-read colourchart:
Sensitivity: 0, 10, 25, 50, 100, 200 ppm (mg/l)
Contents: Each unit contains one test, including:
- 1 Colour strip on box of the kit for result comparison
- 1 Instruction Sheet on how to perform the test
- 1 Large Test-tube
- 1 vial with clear cap – Reagent 1
- 1 vial with red cap – Reagent 2
- 1 vial with yellow cap – Reagent 3
Note: The kit is not suitable for testing solutions that contain strong chemicals, too acidic or alkali, alcohol and organic oils.
Storage: Stored in a cool place , ideally 12°C to 20°C.
Heavy metals can be implicated in a range of acute and chronic conditions. Other individual tests available include arsenic, cadmium, chlorine, chromium, cobalt, copper, iron, lead, manganese, mercury, molybdenum, silver, tin, heavy metals. Please view the range on our website or contact us for further information.
Please note: that this is a screening test and can not be used to certify water as safe or unsafe for drinking. This test kit provides approximate results ONLY when used in strict accordance with instructions. SimplexHealth expressly disclaims any liability resulting from the use of this product, failure to follow instructions, or reliance of test results. Please keep out of reach of children and pets. Wash hands before and after use. The contents of the kit should not come in contact with food or consumables. Once the test has been completed, dispose of it responsibly.
- Free UK Delivery
- We ship orders daily Monday – Friday (except bank holidays)
- Fast & efficient shipping
- Order by 12 noon for same day dispatch
UK Mainland Shipment Options:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days): £0.00
- Express (1-2 business days): £1.99
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday): £9.98
European Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (5 – 10 Days)
Australia, New Zealand and USA Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (10 – 20 Days)
- We can ship worldwide – please contact us to obtain a quote for your destination
UK Mainland Shipping Provided by:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days) – This is a free service using 2nd Class Royal Mail and usually arrives within 3-5 working days. In the event that no one is at home to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Express (1-2 business days) – This service uses 1st Class Royal Mail, costs a small fee and usually arrives within 1-2 working days. In the event no one is in to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday) – This express service by Courier or Royal Mail Special Delivery, is a next working day and fully tracked service. You will need to be in to accept delivery, otherwise they will attempt delivery again the following working day or you can collect from your local depot.
- Higher value orders may be shipped using Courier at no extra cost to ensure safe arrival.
- Mainland UK includes England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and all BFPO addresses.
International Delivery provided by:
- Royal Mail International – Depending on the order value this is part-tracked delivery service from Royal Mail. Delivery can take up to 2 weeks (depending on the destination country).
- International Courier Delivery – Depending on the order value this is a fully tracked service and can take up to 1 week (depending on the destination country).
- If the country that is receiving your order has strong regulations regarding the importation of goods including nutritional supplements, SimplexHealth cannot be held responsible for any additional fees incurred by Customs and/or Quarantine scanning. We also cannot accept responsibility for items returned by customs.
All delivery times are estimates and depend on local courier services as well as processing times through customs (where applicable).
Quick Test Kit for Chromium (1 test)£26.99 Inc VAT (£22.49 Ex VAT) Add to basket
Sensafe Water Mercury Test 0-80ppb (50 strips)£16.99 Inc VAT (£14.16 Ex VAT) Add to basket
Water Manganese Check 0.02-1.6ppm (24 tests)£27.98 Inc VAT (£23.32 Ex VAT) Add to basket
Copper Water Test (Laboratory Test)£62.99 Inc VAT (£52.49 Ex VAT) Add to basket