Pool Check 4 in 1 (50 tests)
£10.99 Inc VAT (£9.16 Ex VAT)
This 4-in-One pool & spa check is a complete test kit, which tests for 4 key parameters: free chlorine, total chlorine, pH, and total alkalinity
- More colour blocks result in better accuracy and precision
- The pH indicator (BTB) provides easy colour matching for improved accuracy
- The TMB indicator for Free Chlorine is accurate and uses a same patented indicator as EPA approved test strips
- The 5 seconds dip time with motion allows lower detection levels and even colour development
These test strips have a unique safety feature, which is called ‘bleach-out’ warning: if there is too much chlorine in the water they will go black.
Other test systems may not show when chlorine levels are too high. Quite the opposite, when more chlorine is in the water than a test can measure for, the indication maybe ‘zero’ which can result in dangerously high levels of chlorine in the water. The ‘bleach-out’ warning stops this from happening and ensures high safety for pools and spas, and hence these test strips are preferred by industry professionals.
It is ideally suited for pool & spa owners who want to make sure that their pools & spas are safe, properly maintained and looked after.
How to use: Simply dip one test strip into your pool or spa for 5 seconds with a gentle back-and-forth motion. Remove the strip and shake once, briskly to remove excess water. Wait 15 seconds for colors to develop. Compare test pads with color chart on the bottle within the next 30 seconds for best results.
Contains: 50 strips
Total Test Time: 30 Seconds
Free Chlorine/Bromine: 0, 0.5/1, 1/2, 3/6, 5/10, 10/20 ppm
Total Chlorine/Total Bromine: 0, 0.5, 1, 3, 5, 10 ppm
Total Alkalinity: 0, 40, 80, 120, 180, 240 ppm
pH: 6.4, 6.8, 7.2, 7.6, 8.2, 9.0
- Free UK Delivery
- We ship orders daily Monday – Friday (except bank holidays)
- Fast & efficient shipping
- Order by 12 noon for same day dispatch
UK Mainland Shipment Options:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days): £0.00
- Express (1-2 business days): £1.99
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday): £9.98
European Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (5 – 10 Days)
Australia, New Zealand and USA Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (10 – 20 Days)
- We can ship worldwide – please contact us to obtain a quote for your destination
UK Mainland Shipping Provided by:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days) – This is a free service using 2nd Class Royal Mail and usually arrives within 3-5 working days. In the event that no one is at home to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Express (1-2 business days) – This service uses 1st Class Royal Mail, costs a small fee and usually arrives within 1-2 working days. In the event no one is in to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday) – This express service by Courier or Royal Mail Special Delivery, is a next working day and fully tracked service. You will need to be in to accept delivery, otherwise they will attempt delivery again the following working day or you can collect from your local depot.
- Higher value orders may be shipped using Courier at no extra cost to ensure safe arrival.
- Mainland UK includes England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and all BFPO addresses.
International Delivery provided by:
- Royal Mail International – Depending on the order value this is part-tracked delivery service from Royal Mail. Delivery can take up to 2 weeks (depending on the destination country).
- International Courier Delivery – Depending on the order value this is a fully tracked service and can take up to 1 week (depending on the destination country).
- If the country that is receiving your order has strong regulations regarding the importation of goods including nutritional supplements, SimplexHealth cannot be held responsible for any additional fees incurred by Customs and/or Quarantine scanning. We also cannot accept responsibility for items returned by customs.
All delivery times are estimates and depend on local courier services as well as processing times through customs (where applicable).