Safe Swim Photometer – Digital Testing for Swimming Pools & Hot Tubs
£149.99 Inc VAT (£124.99 Ex VAT)
The Safe Swim® Meter – the ultimate solution for maintaining a safe and healthy swimming experience in your pool or hot tub. With its accurate and reliable readings & ease of use this digital water testing kit ensures your aquatic oasis remains perfectly balanced.
Designed to test the important parameters that determine water quality, the Safe Swim® Meter covers free chlorine, combined chlorine, total chlorine, bromine, copper, pH, and total alkalinity. With this all-in-one solution, monitoring the key elements that impact the well-being of your pool or hot tub has never been easier.
Ideal for pools and hot tubs, at home or for industry professionals, this digital meter simplifies the water testing routine. Trust in its meticulously engineered design to deliver accurate and consistent results, giving peace of mind and confidence in water maintenance efforts.
Ease of use: a user-friendly interface and intuitive controls making testing easy, even for beginners. Simply follow the straightforward instructions and within moments, you’ll have precise measurements to keep your pool or hot tub in optimal condition.
Ideal for customers, who test the water in their pool & hot tub regularly and want quick and accurate results. The test results are displayed on the photometer.
- Compact design
- Operates with 4 x AAA batteries (not included)
- No calibration needed
- Waterproof IP-67 and it floats
- Patented technology
- 2 Year Warranty
Each package contains:
- Safe Swim handheld photometer
- Standard navy blue plastic carrying case
- eXact® iDip® cleaning brush
- Instruction Manual in English*
- 2 tests of each: Free/ Combined/ Total Chlorine, Bromine, Copper, pH, and Total Alkalinity (reagents also available separately, see table below)
*Each product comes with English instructions.
To carry out a test, simply:
- Select the element to test for using the Menu-button,
- Add the water sample to the small water sample container which is on top of the photometer,
- Press READ and dip a reagent strip into this water sample for 20 seconds (reagents available separately, see table below),
- Discard the strip and read the test result on the photometer.
Suitable for: this kit is specially designed for water quality testing of pools and hot tubs. (Please note, NOT suitable for cloudy water)
Made in USA
Reagent test strips are required for each test, for details please see table below:
|No of Tests per Reagent
|Free Chlorine DPD-1
|Combined Chlorine DPD-3
|Total Chlorine DPD-4
|Each kit contains:
eXact® iDip® handheld photometer
eXact Digital Tester
- We ship orders daily Monday – Friday (except bank holidays)
- Fast & efficient shipping
- Order by 12 noon for same day dispatch
- All orders are shipped from United Kingdom (UK)
UK Shipment Options:
- FREE Super Saver (3-5 business days): £0.00
- Royal Mail 1st Class (1-2 business days): £1.99
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 (1-2 business days): £2.99
- DHL Courier (1-2 business days): £6.98
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday): £9.98
Order by 12 noon for same day despatch. For urgent despatch after 12 noon, please call us on 01933 664746.
European Union (EU) Shipment Options:
- European International Shipping (5 – 10 Days) and from only £0.98.
- International Tracked from £6.93
- All orders to Europe are shipped including VAT so no duty or VAT to pay to customs
Please feel free to contact us for more information about international shipping before placing an order.
Rest of Europe, Australia, New Zealand and USA Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (5 – 20 Days) from £0.80 (can vary due to exchange rates)
- International orders outside the European Union and Great Britain are sent excluding VAT. Local VAT as well as potential import/duty fees are charged by local customs on point of import. Customs fees vary depending on product, however most of our products (ie water test kits) are duty free (0%). Please feel free to contact us for more information (ie HS Code) before placing an order.
- We can ship worldwide – please contact us to obtain a quote for your destination
UK Mainland Shipping Provided by:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days) – This is a free service using 2nd Class Royal Mail and usually arrives within 3-5 working days. In the event that no one is at home to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Royal Mail 1st Class (1-2 business days) – This service uses 1st Class Royal Mail, costs a small fee and usually arrives within 1-2 working days. In the event no one is in to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 (1-2 business days) – This service uses 1st Class Royal Mail tracked service, costs a small fee and usually arrives within 1-2 working days. In the event no one is in to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- DHL Courier (1-2 business days) – This express service is usually a next working day delivery (depending on location). Being a fully tracked service, you will need to be in to accept delivery, otherwise they will attempt delivery again the following working day or you can collect from your local depot.
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday) – This express service by Courier or Royal Mail Special Delivery, is a next working day and fully tracked service. You will need to be in to accept delivery, otherwise they will attempt delivery again the following working day or you can collect from your local depot.
- Higher value orders may be shipped using Courier at no extra cost to ensure safe arrival.
- Mainland UK includes England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and all BFPO addresses.
International Delivery provided by:
- Royal Mail International – Depending on the order value this is part-tracked delivery service from Royal Mail. Delivery can take up 2 weeks (depending on the destination country), however for Europe delivery times are aprox 5-7 days.
- International Courier Delivery – Depending on the order value this is a fully tracked service and can take up to 1 week (depending on the destination country).
- If the country that is receiving your order has strong regulations regarding the importation of goods including nutritional supplements, SimplexHealth cannot be held responsible for any additional fees incurred by Customs and/or Quarantine scanning. We also cannot accept responsibility for items returned by customs.
All delivery times are estimates and depend on local courier services as well as processing times through customs (where applicable).
I have not received my order what do I do?
If you have not received your goods after 14 working days, then please contact us and we will chase your delivery. The quickest way is to contact the team by email (quoting your order number and contact details) or call us on +44 (0) 1933 664746 (Monday to Friday 9am – 5.00pm). It is out of our control if delivery gets delayed due to postal strikes or natural disasters, however we will do our best to help solve any problems with lost items.
Returning an item
We want you to be happy with your purchase but understand that sometimes you may need to exchange or return an item. Follow our returns procedure if you would like to return a faulty, damaged, duplicate, incorrect or unwanted item. This can be viewed here or under Returns at the bottom of the screen.