Osumex Chelation Complex Liquid- EDTA – Get Rid of Heavy Metals
£49.99 Inc VAT (£41.66 Ex VAT)
- Why use oral chelation therapy? The natural state of our body must be alkaline when we are born, our body is very alkaline
- Hm-chelattm is a patented EDTA oral chelation agent used for the extraction and removal of heavy metal ions based on polyaminopolycarbonic acid
- Oral EDTA chelation hm-chelattm is not suitable for helping situations involving acute mercury toxicity or very high ion loads of other metals
- Our liquid oral chelation product is best and most effective as a low to medium therapy for light to chronic heavy metals toxicity
Edta chelating liquid ingredients a gentle heavy metals chelation treatment without disturbing the essential trace metals minerals balance in the body with natural chelation therapy. An EDTA oral chelation product so gentle that even babies can use it.
Composition of hm-chelattm (in 100ml distilled water) citric acid 3 mg sodium bicarbonate 3 mg sodium edetate 2 mg potassium (as potassium chloride) 1 mg calcium in calcium chloride 0.5 Mg sodium (as sodium chloride) 0.5 Mg distilled water
adults: 30 drops in a liter of distilled water** daily
children (3-12 years) : 20 drops in a liter of distilled water** daily
babies: 10 drops in 0.5 Liter distilled water** daily
mineral supplementation may be recommended when using hm-chelat. If distilled water is unavailable then bottled water is ok, but you must preferably test it for heavy metals first. Hm-chelattm should not be used when pregnant, breastfeeding or undergoing chemotherapy.
Citric acid 3 mg Sodium bicarbonate 3 mg Sodium edetate 2 mg Potassium (as Potassium Chloride) 1 mg Calcium in calcium chloride 0.5 mg Sodium (as Sodium Chloride) 0.5 mg Distilled Water
- Free UK Delivery
- We ship orders daily Monday – Friday (except bank holidays)
- Fast & efficient shipping
- Order by 12 noon for same day dispatch
UK Mainland Shipment Options:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days): £0.00
- Express (1-2 business days): £1.99
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday): £9.98
European Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (5 – 10 Days)
Australia, New Zealand and USA Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (10 – 20 Days)
- We can ship worldwide – please contact us to obtain a quote for your destination
UK Mainland Shipping Provided by:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days) – This is a free service using 2nd Class Royal Mail and usually arrives within 3-5 working days. In the event that no one is at home to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Express (1-2 business days) – This service uses 1st Class Royal Mail, costs a small fee and usually arrives within 1-2 working days. In the event no one is in to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday) – This express service by Courier or Royal Mail Special Delivery, is a next working day and fully tracked service. You will need to be in to accept delivery, otherwise they will attempt delivery again the following working day or you can collect from your local depot.
- Higher value orders may be shipped using Courier at no extra cost to ensure safe arrival.
- Mainland UK includes England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and all BFPO addresses.
International Delivery provided by:
- Royal Mail International – Depending on the order value this is part-tracked delivery service from Royal Mail. Delivery can take up to 2 weeks (depending on the destination country).
- International Courier Delivery – Depending on the order value this is a fully tracked service and can take up to 1 week (depending on the destination country).
- If the country that is receiving your order has strong regulations regarding the importation of goods including nutritional supplements, SimplexHealth cannot be held responsible for any additional fees incurred by Customs and/or Quarantine scanning. We also cannot accept responsibility for items returned by customs.
All delivery times are estimates and depend on local courier services as well as processing times through customs (where applicable).