Kiki Health Body Biotics (60 Vegicaps)
£27.95 Inc VAT (£23.29 Ex VAT)
KIKI’s Body Biotics has addressed the need for Prebiotics in their formula by using a proprietary ancient blend of Humic and Fulvic acids to culture a symbiotic blend of 8 highly effective friendly bacteria super-strains. Symbiotically blended and pooled in a nutrient rich host of bacterial cultures.
- Live and thriving SBO’s
- Effectively re-populate the intestine with a beneficial balance of friendly bacteria
- Mimics nature so closely as to provide the full benefits of true bacterial cultures
- Naturally dehydrated (not freeze-dried), rendered dormant as in nature, and waiting to be ingested with an aqueous solution so they can, once again, thrive.
Cultured and encapsulated in its own ancestral Prebiotics food source of humic and fulvic acids, which are billions of years old, extracted from deep within the earth to provide apristine, GMO free, toxin free, chemical free, nutrient rich host medium.
Once thriving, they provide the same bio-identical health benefits we used to enjoy before the introduction of harsh chemicals into our farming world in the mid-1950s.
Body Biotics™ are dormant, alive and thriving in their own natural Prebiotics ancestral food source. They DO NOT have a finite number. When activated with water or juice, these “alive and thriving” organisms, trained in nature to withstand the harshest of environments, awaken and begin immediately to multiply.
Therefore, listing a CFU amount on the Body Biotics™ label would be inaccurate and misleading. Each individual will experience a multiplication of the number of organisms in one capsule of Body Biotics.
Ingredients: Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Bifidobacterium Bifidum, Bacillus Licheniformis, Bacillus Subtilis, Lactobacillus Lactis, Lactobacillus Casei, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus, Lactobacillus Plantarum.
Body Biotics contains NO salt, sugar, yeast, artificial colour, preservatives, chemical solvents, artificial additives or fillers of any kind.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Naturally free from gluten and wheat.
No artificial colours, preservatives, sweeteners or fillers.
Directions of use:
- Week 1: Take one capsule a day, 30 minutes before food with juice or pure water. (1 per day)
- Week 2: Take one capsule twice a day (2 per day)
- Week 3: Take one capsule three times a day (3 per day)
If required increase by one capsule per week up to a maximum of six capsules per day in week six. Maintain six capsules per day for 6 months or longer, and then reduce to an average of 2 – 3 capsules per day.
We recommend that children use the special Body Biotics for Children.
Please note: Do not take capsules with hot beverages. Not recommended for pregnant or lactating mothers.
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion, manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product please contact us.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. This is a food supplement and should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Please consult a physician or medical practitioner before taking any dietary supplement, especially if pregnant or nursing. Please consult with a doctor before making any changes to your lifestyle or diet. Kidney dialysis patients should consult with a physician before taking this product. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing. Content on this site is not intended to substitute any advice given by a medical practitioner or healthcare professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Read the instructions before use.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Does not need to be refrigerated.
- Free UK Delivery
- We ship orders daily Monday – Friday (except bank holidays)
- Fast & efficient shipping
- Order by 12 noon for same day dispatch
UK Mainland Shipment Options:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days): £0.00
- Express (1-2 business days): £1.99
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday): £9.98
European Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (5 – 10 Days)
Australia, New Zealand and USA Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (10 – 20 Days)
- We can ship worldwide – please contact us to obtain a quote for your destination
UK Mainland Shipping Provided by:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days) – This is a free service using 2nd Class Royal Mail and usually arrives within 3-5 working days. In the event that no one is at home to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Express (1-2 business days) – This service uses 1st Class Royal Mail, costs a small fee and usually arrives within 1-2 working days. In the event no one is in to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday) – This express service by Courier or Royal Mail Special Delivery, is a next working day and fully tracked service. You will need to be in to accept delivery, otherwise they will attempt delivery again the following working day or you can collect from your local depot.
- Higher value orders may be shipped using Courier at no extra cost to ensure safe arrival.
- Mainland UK includes England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and all BFPO addresses.
International Delivery provided by:
- Royal Mail International – Depending on the order value this is part-tracked delivery service from Royal Mail. Delivery can take up to 2 weeks (depending on the destination country).
- International Courier Delivery – Depending on the order value this is a fully tracked service and can take up to 1 week (depending on the destination country).
- If the country that is receiving your order has strong regulations regarding the importation of goods including nutritional supplements, SimplexHealth cannot be held responsible for any additional fees incurred by Customs and/or Quarantine scanning. We also cannot accept responsibility for items returned by customs.
All delivery times are estimates and depend on local courier services as well as processing times through customs (where applicable).