Kiki Health Activated Charcol (50 Vegicaps)
£11.99 Inc VAT (£9.99 Ex VAT)
✓ Contributes to reducing excessive flatulence after eating
✓ Reduces excessive intestinal gas accumulation
✓ Provides Natural relief
✓ Natural Teeth Whitener
✓ 100% Natural Ingredients
✓ Made from Coconut Shells
KIKI’s Activated Charcoal Capsules are made using a finely reduced powder (5-10 microns), which presents a huge surface area for the absorption of unwanted substances. So when taken orally it works as a sponge to soak up contaminants.
Activated charcoal contributes to reducing excessive flatulence after eating.
The beneficial effect is obtained with 1 g which should be taken at least 30 minutes before and 1 g shortly after the meal.
KIKI ‘s Activated Charcoal is produced from sustainable coconuts which has been highly purified with steam to remove any contaminants for use as a pharmaceutical active ingredient.
100% Activated Charcoal (300mg per capsule)
Capsules: Vegetable cellulose
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Naturally free from gluten and wheat.
No artificial colours, preservatives, sweeteners or fillers.
Directions: Adults and children over 12 years: Take 2 – 4 capsules after meals, 3 times a day with water.
- Free UK Delivery
- We ship orders daily Monday – Friday (except bank holidays)
- Fast & efficient shipping
- Order by 12 noon for same day dispatch
UK Mainland Shipment Options:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days): £0.00
- Express (1-2 business days): £1.99
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday): £9.98
European Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (5 – 10 Days)
Australia, New Zealand and USA Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (10 – 20 Days)
- We can ship worldwide – please contact us to obtain a quote for your destination
UK Mainland Shipping Provided by:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days) – This is a free service using 2nd Class Royal Mail and usually arrives within 3-5 working days. In the event that no one is at home to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Express (1-2 business days) – This service uses 1st Class Royal Mail, costs a small fee and usually arrives within 1-2 working days. In the event no one is in to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday) – This express service by Courier or Royal Mail Special Delivery, is a next working day and fully tracked service. You will need to be in to accept delivery, otherwise they will attempt delivery again the following working day or you can collect from your local depot.
- Higher value orders may be shipped using Courier at no extra cost to ensure safe arrival.
- Mainland UK includes England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and all BFPO addresses.
International Delivery provided by:
- Royal Mail International – Depending on the order value this is part-tracked delivery service from Royal Mail. Delivery can take up to 2 weeks (depending on the destination country).
- International Courier Delivery – Depending on the order value this is a fully tracked service and can take up to 1 week (depending on the destination country).
- If the country that is receiving your order has strong regulations regarding the importation of goods including nutritional supplements, SimplexHealth cannot be held responsible for any additional fees incurred by Customs and/or Quarantine scanning. We also cannot accept responsibility for items returned by customs.
All delivery times are estimates and depend on local courier services as well as processing times through customs (where applicable).