Free Chlorine Water Test 0-1000ppm (50 Strips), High Range
£14.99 Inc VAT (£12.49 Ex VAT)
These free chlorine water quality test strips have a high range of detection and are ideal to test sanitisation and desinfecting levels of free chlorine in water. This higher range of testing provides a higher degree of certainty that all organisms are killed or rendered ineffective. They can be used for food and beverage processing and other commercial applications, where general desinfection is strictly controlled. Designed for determining whether the correct amount of sanitiser is present as well as a sanitiser test kit.
- Simple Dip-Wait-Read Testing Method
- Test strips are stored in a plastic container to protect them
- Ideal for quick and reliable testing of water
- Accurate results in under 1 minute
- This product is safe and easy to use, there are no chemicals to mix and a MSDS is not required
Suitable for: fresh water samples, including water from taps, wells, springs as well as food processing environments
Contains: 50 test strips
Testing Levels: 0, 50, 100, 250, 500, 1000 ppm (mg/l)
Total Test Time: approx. 30 seconds
How to Use:
- Dip one strip into water sample for 1-2 seconds.
- Remove and match to closest colour on colour chart.
Colour chart calibrated using sodium hypochlorite. Detection limit 25ppm.
General description: For semi-quantitative determinations. Detection method: colorimetric. Fast, simply dip and read indicator paper. Consists of a plastic strip with attached sealed test paper. Compare colour change of test paper with fields of equal size on colour chart provided.
Please note: Store in a cool, dry (20- 30°C) place and away from excess heat and direct sunlight. No MSDS required. Keep away from children and pets. Avoid contact of test areas on strips with skin & eyes, do not ingest or expose to acids.
This is a screening test and can not be used to certify water as safe or unsafe for drinking. This test provides approximate results ONLY when used in strict accordance with instructions. SimplexHealth expressly disclaims any liability resulting from the use of this product, failure to follow instructions, or reliance of test results. This is not a measuring instrument. Wash hands before and after use. Dispose of used tests responsibly. Not intended to diagnose, treat or monitor any medical condition.
Made in USA
- We ship orders daily Monday – Friday (except bank holidays)
- Fast & efficient shipping
- Order by 12 noon for same day dispatch
- All orders are shipped from United Kingdom (UK)
UK Shipment Options:
- FREE Super Saver (3-5 business days): £0.00
- Royal Mail 1st Class (1-2 business days): £1.99
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 (1-2 business days): £2.99
- DHL Courier (1-2 business days): £6.98
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday): £9.98
Order by 12 noon for same day despatch. For urgent despatch after 12 noon, please call us on 01933 664746.
European Union (EU) Shipment Options:
- European International Shipping (5 – 10 Days) and from only £0.98.
- International Tracked from £6.93
- All orders to Europe are shipped including VAT so no duty or VAT to pay to customs
Please feel free to contact us for more information about international shipping before placing an order.
Rest of Europe, Australia, New Zealand and USA Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (5 – 20 Days) from £0.80 (can vary due to exchange rates)
- International orders outside the European Union and Great Britain are sent excluding VAT. Local VAT as well as potential import/duty fees are charged by local customs on point of import. Customs fees vary depending on product, however most of our products (ie water test kits) are duty free (0%). Please feel free to contact us for more information (ie HS Code) before placing an order.
- We can ship worldwide – please contact us to obtain a quote for your destination
UK Mainland Shipping Provided by:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days) – This is a free service using 2nd Class Royal Mail and usually arrives within 3-5 working days. In the event that no one is at home to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Royal Mail 1st Class (1-2 business days) – This service uses 1st Class Royal Mail, costs a small fee and usually arrives within 1-2 working days. In the event no one is in to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 (1-2 business days) – This service uses 1st Class Royal Mail tracked service, costs a small fee and usually arrives within 1-2 working days. In the event no one is in to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- DHL Courier (1-2 business days) – This express service is usually a next working day delivery (depending on location). Being a fully tracked service, you will need to be in to accept delivery, otherwise they will attempt delivery again the following working day or you can collect from your local depot.
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday) – This express service by Courier or Royal Mail Special Delivery, is a next working day and fully tracked service. You will need to be in to accept delivery, otherwise they will attempt delivery again the following working day or you can collect from your local depot.
- Higher value orders may be shipped using Courier at no extra cost to ensure safe arrival.
- Mainland UK includes England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and all BFPO addresses.
International Delivery provided by:
- Royal Mail International – Depending on the order value this is part-tracked delivery service from Royal Mail. Delivery can take up 2 weeks (depending on the destination country), however for Europe delivery times are aprox 5-7 days.
- International Courier Delivery – Depending on the order value this is a fully tracked service and can take up to 1 week (depending on the destination country).
- If the country that is receiving your order has strong regulations regarding the importation of goods including nutritional supplements, SimplexHealth cannot be held responsible for any additional fees incurred by Customs and/or Quarantine scanning. We also cannot accept responsibility for items returned by customs.
All delivery times are estimates and depend on local courier services as well as processing times through customs (where applicable).
I have not received my order what do I do?
If you have not received your goods after 14 working days, then please contact us and we will chase your delivery. The quickest way is to contact the team by email (quoting your order number and contact details) or call us on +44 (0) 1933 664746 (Monday to Friday 9am – 5.00pm). It is out of our control if delivery gets delayed due to postal strikes or natural disasters, however we will do our best to help solve any problems with lost items.
Returning an item
We want you to be happy with your purchase but understand that sometimes you may need to exchange or return an item. Follow our returns procedure if you would like to return a faulty, damaged, duplicate, incorrect or unwanted item. This can be viewed here or under Returns at the bottom of the screen.