Water Free Chlorine 0-25ppm (50 strips)
£13.33 Ex VAT) Inc VAT (
Bulk Order Discount (Unit Price)
|1 - 29||£15.99|
|30 - 59||£15.19|
These test strips check the presence of free chlorine in small steps below 1ppm and then larger steps leading up to 25ppm. Designed to resist interference from monochloramines, it is the ideal product when testing in a food processing environment. With its detection sensitivity ranging from 0 – 25 ppm (mg/l), Free Chlorine is perfect for determining whether or not you have the correct amount of sanitiser present.
These test strips have a unique safety feature, which is called ‘bleach-out’ warning: if there is too much chlorine in the water they will go black.
- Simple Dip-Wait-Read Testing Method
- Test strips are stored in a plastic container with a detailed colour chart to protect them
- Ideal for quick and reliable testing of water
- Accurate results are achieved in under one minute
- This product is safe and easy to use since there are no chemicals to mix, an MSDS is not required
The test strips are very reliable and have been laboratory checked to make sure they produce accurate results. They are also used in the medical industry to monitor cleaning of some medical devices.
Suitable for: fresh water samples, including water from taps, wells, springs, boreholes, ponds as well as rain water as well as food processing environments, water filtration & sanitising
Contains: 50 strips
Sensitivity Levels: 0, 0.25, 0.5, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 15, 20, 25 ppm (mg/l)
Total Test time: 40 seconds
How to Use:
- For room temperature samples, dip one test strip into a 20ml water sample for 5 seconds.
- Remove the strip and wait 30 seconds.
- Match with closest colour on colour chart. Adjust the Dip Time according to the Water Temperature – click here to view our Temperature Conversion Chart.
For best results, please follow instructions carefully.
Please note: not suitable to test pool & spa water. To view our full range of Pool & Spa testers, click here.
General description: For semi-quantitative determinations. Detection method: colorimetric. Fast, simply dip and read indicator paper. Consists of a plastic strip with attached sealed test paper. Compare colour change of test paper with fields of equal size on colour chart provided.
Please note: Store in a cool, dry (below 32°C) place and away from excess heat and direct sunlight. No MSDS required. Keep away from children and pets. Avoid contact of test areas on strips with skin & eyes, do not ingest or expose to acids.
Made in USA
- Free UK Delivery
- We ship orders daily Monday – Friday (except bank holidays)
- Fast & efficient shipping
- Order by 12 noon for same day dispatch
UK Mainland Shipment Options:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days): £0.00
- Express (1-2 business days): £1.99
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday): £9.98
European Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (5 – 10 Days)
Australia, New Zealand and USA Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (10 – 20 Days)
- We can ship worldwide – please contact us to obtain a quote for your destination
UK Mainland Shipping Provided by:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days) – This is a free service using 2nd Class Royal Mail and usually arrives within 3-5 working days. In the event that no one is at home to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Express (1-2 business days) – This service uses 1st Class Royal Mail, costs a small fee and usually arrives within 1-2 working days. In the event no one is in to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday) – This express service by Courier or Royal Mail Special Delivery, is a next working day and fully tracked service. You will need to be in to accept delivery, otherwise they will attempt delivery again the following working day or you can collect from your local depot.
- Higher value orders may be shipped using Courier at no extra cost to ensure safe arrival.
- Mainland UK includes England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and all BFPO addresses.
International Delivery provided by:
- Royal Mail International – Depending on the order value this is part-tracked delivery service from Royal Mail. Delivery can take up to 2 weeks (depending on the destination country).
- International Courier Delivery – Depending on the order value this is a fully tracked service and can take up to 1 week (depending on the destination country).
- If the country that is receiving your order has strong regulations regarding the importation of goods including nutritional supplements, SimplexHealth cannot be held responsible for any additional fees incurred by Customs and/or Quarantine scanning. We also cannot accept responsibility for items returned by customs.
All delivery times are estimates and depend on local courier services as well as processing times through customs (where applicable).