Water Peracetic Acid 0-100ppm (50 tests)
£10.83 Ex VAT) Inc VAT (
Combining accuracy, affordability, and ease-of-use, our patented test strips have revolutionised water testing.
Please contact us to check availability.
WaterWorks™ Peracetic Acid test strips are a quick and reliable way to check water quality without the hassle of reagent drops or bulky test kits. This easy visual dip and read method takes only 32 seconds. No sample dilution is required. For dilutions that require 1.0 ml of water sample or less use the 1.0 ml syringe. For dilutions that require 2, 3, 4, or 5 ml of water sample use the 5 ml syringe. For dilutions that require 10 or 20 ml of the water sample use the graduated cylinder.
- Simple Dip-Wait-Read Testing Method
- Test strips are stored in a plastic container to protect them
- Ideal for quick and reliable test of water
- A mechanical reader is NOT required
- Accurate results are achieved in under 1 minute
- This product is safe and easy to use since there are no chemicals to mix
Suitable for: any fresh water, including water from tap, well, pond, stream, lake, river
Contains: 50 test strips
Sensitivity: 0, 2, 5, 10, 20, 30, 40, 100 ppm (mg/l)
No peroxide interferences. No sample dilution required.
Total Test Time: 32 seconds
How to Use: Simply dip the strip into the sample for 2 seconds, shake and wait 10 seconds for color development and match the strip to the color blocks within 20 seconds.
Please note: Store in a cool, dry (below 32°C) place and away from excess heat and direct sunlight. No MSDS required. Keep away from children and pets. Avoid contact of test areas on strips with skin & eyes, do not ingest or expose to acids.
Please note: that this is a screening test and can not be used to certify water as safe or unsafe for drinking. This test kit provides approximate results ONLY when used in strict accordance with instructions. SimplexHealth expressly disclaims any liability resulting from the use of this product, failure to follow instructions, or reliance of test results. Wash hands before and after use. The contents of the kit should not come in contact with food or consumables. Once the test has been completed, dispose of it responsibly.
Made in USA
|Each kit contains:|
- Free UK Delivery
- We ship orders daily Monday – Friday (except bank holidays)
- Fast & efficient shipping
- Order by 12 noon for same day dispatch
UK Mainland Shipment Options:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days): £0.00
- Express (1-2 business days): £1.99
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday): £9.98
European Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (5 – 10 Days)
Australia, New Zealand and USA Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (10 – 20 Days)
- We can ship worldwide – please contact us to obtain a quote for your destination
UK Mainland Shipping Provided by:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days) – This is a free service using 2nd Class Royal Mail and usually arrives within 3-5 working days. In the event that no one is at home to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Express (1-2 business days) – This service uses 1st Class Royal Mail, costs a small fee and usually arrives within 1-2 working days. In the event no one is in to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday) – This express service by Courier or Royal Mail Special Delivery, is a next working day and fully tracked service. You will need to be in to accept delivery, otherwise they will attempt delivery again the following working day or you can collect from your local depot.
- Higher value orders may be shipped using Courier at no extra cost to ensure safe arrival.
- Mainland UK includes England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and all BFPO addresses.
International Delivery provided by:
- Royal Mail International – Depending on the order value this is part-tracked delivery service from Royal Mail. Delivery can take up to 2 weeks (depending on the destination country).
- International Courier Delivery – Depending on the order value this is a fully tracked service and can take up to 1 week (depending on the destination country).
- If the country that is receiving your order has strong regulations regarding the importation of goods including nutritional supplements, SimplexHealth cannot be held responsible for any additional fees incurred by Customs and/or Quarantine scanning. We also cannot accept responsibility for items returned by customs.
All delivery times are estimates and depend on local courier services as well as processing times through customs (where applicable).