eXact Micro 20 Photometer Manganese Digital Water Test Kit
£524.99 Inc VAT (£437.49 Ex VAT)
The eXact® Micro 20 is the ultimate Digital Water Quality Tester which tests accurately and reliably for Manganese in water.
This technical device delivers fast and accurate results; and is surprisingly easy to use in 3 simple steps:
- Fill the compartment with a small amount of your water sample.
- Dip the test strip or fluid into it.
- Read the result on the display.
The eXact® Micro 20 is:
- A great alternative to water testing strips for users who want more accurate results (Range: 0.01 – 1.5ppm, displayed in steps of 0.01 for Manganese)
- Ideal for users who carry out regular water testing
- It can also test water for more than 30 different elements; including total alkalinity, free chlorine, total chlorine, copper, total hardness, nitrate, nitrite, pH, total iron, bromine and many more
- A testing device for contaminants which can not be tested with traditional strips. This includes fluoride, aluminium, ammonia, cyanide and manganese
- With auto-calibration so there is no need to regularly calibrate
For a complete range of potential testing parameters please click here.
Suitable for: any water samples, including fresh water samples (including tap, spring, well, stream, rain), pools, swimming pools, ponds, aquariums; food process water, environmental & educational testing (Please note, NOT suitable for cloudy water)
Ideal for: Field, On-site and Lab Use
Includes: 1 photometer Micro 20 with carry case, instructions, plus 1 x Manganese reagent for 24 tests
Additional Manganese reagents are available separately. Other testing reagents are also available, please see click here.
Range: 0.01 – 1.5ppm
Warranty: 2 years
Wireless: requires Bluetooth 4.0 and Android 4.3 and up or Apple iOS 6.1 and up
The eXact® Micro 20 with Bluetooth SMART is a powerful dual wavelength (525 nm or 638 nm) photometer tests over 30 water quality parameters with lab-quality accuracy. It also connects wirelessly to your smart device (Apple or Android) to transfer test results. This makes it an ideal tool for everyone who needs to record water test results. Results will display simultaneously on the Micro 20 photometer and in the app.
It features a narrow band wavelength filter for improved accuracy; long-life LEDs and a built-in cell for ultra-performance. This high quality unit self calibrates (no need to return it to the manufacturer) and automatically selects the optimal wavelength for each parameter.
Incorporated into the testing procedure is a patented Reagent Delivery Method for streamlined testing for technical and NON-technical users. Compliance with EPA, ISO and DIN specifications for Chlorine testing attests to the meter’s quality. Every eXact® Micro photometer comes with a 2-year warranty.
This is the preferred tool for accurately and quickly testing water:
- Pre–programmed to test over 30 water quality parameters with lab–quality accuracy
- Fast, accurate results with EZ-3 Method
- Test results can be shared in real–time via e–mail or exported to a CSV spreadsheetwith time–date GPS locations when used with the eXact iDip® app
- Easy to use eXact® Strip/Photometer reagent delivery system (U.S. Patent #7,333,194) delivers reagents safely without the need to count drops or crush tablets.
- Dual wavelength photometer the eXact®Micro 20 uses the same high quality 525nm and 638nm reagents as our other popular photometers for improved accuracy.
- 0.01 ppm (mg/l) precision for Manganese
- 4ml of water sample required (no glass or plastic cells; simply fill or dip into water)
- Automatic countdown timer
- 1080 test memory
- Testing in 3 simple steps: 1.Fill, 2.Dip and 3.Read
- No-slip grip housing
- Lightweight (only 170g/6oz with batteries installed)
- Waterproof & floats
- Easy-to-read LCD display
- Auto Calibrated Meter
- Environmentally friendly (recyclable parts & uses 60% less reagents than 10ml sample tests)
- No colour matching
- CE certification
- 2 – year Warranty
The eXact Micro 20 is designed to test water samples for a wide range of elements:
Total Alkalinity, Aluminium, Ammonia, Biguanide, Bromine, Calcium, Chloride, Chlorine Dioxide, Chlorine, Chromium VI, Copper, Cyanide, Cyanuric Acid, Hydrogen Peroxide, Hardness, Manganese, Molybdate, Nitrate, Nitrite, Ozone, Peracetic Acid, Permanganate, pH, phosphate, Sulfate, Sulfide, Iron & Quaternary Ammonia.
–> Click here to view the webpage for Micro 20
eXact Digital Tester
|Each kit contains:||
1 photometer Micro 20 with carry case, instructions, plus 1 x Manganese reagent for 24 tests
- Free UK Delivery
- We ship orders daily Monday – Friday (except bank holidays)
- Fast & efficient shipping
- Order by 12 noon for same day dispatch
UK Mainland Shipment Options:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days): £0.00
- Express (1-2 business days): £1.99
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday): £9.98
European Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (5 – 10 Days)
Australia, New Zealand and USA Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (10 – 20 Days)
- We can ship worldwide – please contact us to obtain a quote for your destination
UK Mainland Shipping Provided by:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days) – This is a free service using 2nd Class Royal Mail and usually arrives within 3-5 working days. In the event that no one is at home to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Express (1-2 business days) – This service uses 1st Class Royal Mail, costs a small fee and usually arrives within 1-2 working days. In the event no one is in to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday) – This express service by Courier or Royal Mail Special Delivery, is a next working day and fully tracked service. You will need to be in to accept delivery, otherwise they will attempt delivery again the following working day or you can collect from your local depot.
- Higher value orders may be shipped using Courier at no extra cost to ensure safe arrival.
- Mainland UK includes England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and all BFPO addresses.
International Delivery provided by:
- Royal Mail International – Depending on the order value this is part-tracked delivery service from Royal Mail. Delivery can take up to 2 weeks (depending on the destination country).
- International Courier Delivery – Depending on the order value this is a fully tracked service and can take up to 1 week (depending on the destination country).
- If the country that is receiving your order has strong regulations regarding the importation of goods including nutritional supplements, SimplexHealth cannot be held responsible for any additional fees incurred by Customs and/or Quarantine scanning. We also cannot accept responsibility for items returned by customs.
All delivery times are estimates and depend on local courier services as well as processing times through customs (where applicable).