eXact iDip 570 Photometer Aquarium Starter Kit (fresh water)
£479.99 Inc VAT (£399.99 Ex VAT)
The latest technology in digital water testing allows customers to transfer their water testing results straight to a smart phone using a personalised app. From there they can be stored, emailed and categorised by location or customers.
Ideal for customers, who want to test the water in their Aquarium, pond and water feature:
- Do a lot of regular testing, and possibly at different locations, and need to record the test results
- Want to keep the results in a chart
–> The iDip® photometer will test your water and download the results for you
Results include date, time and location – saving repetitive data entries
The new and exciting eXact iDip® 570 photometer harnesses the power of smart devices and the simplicity of design to efficiently handle regular and complex water testing. The smart phone app is designed to work seamlessly with the waterproofed handheld unit with parameter information, data storage and GPS tracking included. Results are quickly available and exact. The eXact iDip® 570 photometer is manufactured using the highest quality standards, capable of running over 19 water quality tests, uses simple AAA batteries.
The iDip® 486107-AQ-K 570 Aquarium Starter Kit comes with:
- 4 tests pre-installed from the app-store, including pH, Free Chlorine,Total Chlorine and Total Alkalinity
- reagents to test 25 water samples for Ammonia, Total Alkalinity, pH, Total Hardness, Nitrate, and Phosphate (does not include in-app purchases)
To carry out tests, you need:
- to download & install each test from the app-store from £4.95* each or at a bundle price (570 Aquarium Bundle) – prices do vary depending on exchange rates. This is a one-off cost, once a test has been downloaded onto your smart device from the app-store it can be used indefinitely.
- Purchase the reagent/test strips for that test, for a complete range, please see table on this page
New tests are constantly developed – making this a testing device which can grow with your needs and requirements. It also makes it very efficient, as the user only pays for what he actually uses.
Data is seamlessly transferred between the two devices when paired with the eXact iDip® 570 photometer using Bluetooth® wireless technology that syncs and transmits test results in real time. The application stores the test results history of multiple water sources. Data can be shared via email and the built-in GPS feature allows for easy retrieval of water testing locations.
To view full instructions click here.
- Innovative – Only handheld photometer to communicate with a smartphone
- Customise – Only download the tests you want
- Location – First handheld photometer system that’s GPS enabled – saving time when inputting data
- Instant – documented results that can be e-mailed or exported via CSV file (spreadsheet)
- Save – Results stored in app’s history
- Reliable – Time, Date & GPS location stamp results
- Send & Share – instant results – share & email via CSV file (spreadsheet), Twitter and Facebook
- Waterproof – IP-67 rated and it floats
- Multi-lingual app in English, French, Spanish, Russian, German, Czech, Latvian and Chinese
- Easy to use – the app includes detailed instructions as well as videos to show how to carry out each test
- Flexible – each iDip can be connected to more than one smart device – allowing multiple users to use the same machine
- With auto-calibration so there is no need to regularly calibrate the photometer
- 2 years manufacturers warranty
- Preconfigured kit comes with exactly what is needed to start testing fresh water aquariums
- Simple – Test procedure requires only 4 simple steps:
The simple and quick 20-second testing procedure takes the guesswork out of results. It’s like having a laboratory in the palm of your hand.
The eXact iDip® 570 photometer is perfect for measuring the water quality for aquarium/aquatic life in fresh water. Using the patented eXact iDip® Smart Photometer System®, the meter is the first and only to integrate 2–way wireless communication with a smartphone/tablet. The multilingual app is the brain of the system which allows limitless possibilities including lab accuracy, free upgrades, test parameter customisation, mobile sharing, and data organisation.
Compatible with: Apple iPad®, Apple iPad® Mini, Apple iPhone®, Apple iPod touch® with the minimum iOS system version 9.0 and Android® version 5.0 with Bluetooth® 4.0 (please contact for information on specific models or generations).
iDip® photometer using Bluetooth® wireless technology that syncs and transmits test results in real time. The application stores the test results history of multiple water sources. Data can be shared via email and the built-in GPS feature allows for easy retrieval of water testing locations. Add notes and share instantly via email, .csv file (spreadsheet), Twitter and Facebook.
Each package contains:
- eXact® iDip® handheld photometer
- standard carrying case
- Instruction Manual in English*
- reagent test strips to test 25 water samples for Ammonia, Total Alkalinity, pH, Total Hardness, Nitrate, and Phosphate (does not include in-app purchases)
- Further tests are available, please see table on this page.
- The app comes with 4 tests pre-installed including pH, Free Chlorine, Total Chlorine, Total Alkalinity. Further tests can be downloaded via the App-Store from £4.95 each.
*Each product comes with English instructions. Other languages are available on special request, this includes German, French, Spanish and Chinese.
Suitable for: water quality testing of fresh water in aquariums, ponds and water features (Please note, NOT suitable for cloudy water)
The iDip 570 photometer can be used to test both, marine as well as fresh/tropical fish tanks, please note that some reagents differ, ie. the ultra high Calcium and ultra high Total Hardness are only suitable for marine water testing – for details please see table on this page.
To test water from taps, wells private water supplies etc, we recommend using eXact iDip.
Testing Range: between 1 and 0.01, please see table on this page.
Reagents for each parameter have to be purchased separately – for a complete range of potential testing parameters see the table on this page. Please contact us to find out more or ask for other reagents which may not yet be available online.
|Each kit contains:
4 tests pre-installed from the app-store, including pH, Free Chlorine,Total Chlorine and Total Alkalinity
eXact Digital Tester
- We ship orders daily Monday – Friday (except bank holidays)
- Fast & efficient shipping
- Order by 12 noon for same day dispatch
- All orders are shipped from United Kingdom (UK)
UK Shipment Options:
- FREE Super Saver (3-5 business days): £0.00
- Royal Mail 1st Class (1-2 business days): £1.99
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 (1-2 business days): £2.99
- DHL Courier (1-2 business days): £6.98
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday): £9.98
Order by 12 noon for same day despatch. For urgent despatch after 12 noon, please call us on 01933 664746.
European Union (EU) Shipment Options:
- European International Shipping (5 – 10 Days) and from only £0.98.
- International Tracked from £6.93
- All orders to Europe are shipped including VAT so no duty or VAT to pay to customs
Please feel free to contact us for more information about international shipping before placing an order.
Rest of Europe, Australia, New Zealand and USA Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (5 – 20 Days) from £0.80 (can vary due to exchange rates)
- International orders outside the European Union and Great Britain are sent excluding VAT. Local VAT as well as potential import/duty fees are charged by local customs on point of import. Customs fees vary depending on product, however most of our products (ie water test kits) are duty free (0%). Please feel free to contact us for more information (ie HS Code) before placing an order.
- We can ship worldwide – please contact us to obtain a quote for your destination
UK Mainland Shipping Provided by:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days) – This is a free service using 2nd Class Royal Mail and usually arrives within 3-5 working days. In the event that no one is at home to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Royal Mail 1st Class (1-2 business days) – This service uses 1st Class Royal Mail, costs a small fee and usually arrives within 1-2 working days. In the event no one is in to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 (1-2 business days) – This service uses 1st Class Royal Mail tracked service, costs a small fee and usually arrives within 1-2 working days. In the event no one is in to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- DHL Courier (1-2 business days) – This express service is usually a next working day delivery (depending on location). Being a fully tracked service, you will need to be in to accept delivery, otherwise they will attempt delivery again the following working day or you can collect from your local depot.
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday) – This express service by Courier or Royal Mail Special Delivery, is a next working day and fully tracked service. You will need to be in to accept delivery, otherwise they will attempt delivery again the following working day or you can collect from your local depot.
- Higher value orders may be shipped using Courier at no extra cost to ensure safe arrival.
- Mainland UK includes England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and all BFPO addresses.
International Delivery provided by:
- Royal Mail International – Depending on the order value this is part-tracked delivery service from Royal Mail. Delivery can take up 2 weeks (depending on the destination country), however for Europe delivery times are aprox 5-7 days.
- International Courier Delivery – Depending on the order value this is a fully tracked service and can take up to 1 week (depending on the destination country).
- If the country that is receiving your order has strong regulations regarding the importation of goods including nutritional supplements, SimplexHealth cannot be held responsible for any additional fees incurred by Customs and/or Quarantine scanning. We also cannot accept responsibility for items returned by customs.
All delivery times are estimates and depend on local courier services as well as processing times through customs (where applicable).
I have not received my order what do I do?
If you have not received your goods after 14 working days, then please contact us and we will chase your delivery. The quickest way is to contact the team by email (quoting your order number and contact details) or call us on +44 (0) 1933 664746 (Monday to Friday 9am – 5.00pm). It is out of our control if delivery gets delayed due to postal strikes or natural disasters, however we will do our best to help solve any problems with lost items.
Returning an item
We want you to be happy with your purchase but understand that sometimes you may need to exchange or return an item. Follow our returns procedure if you would like to return a faulty, damaged, duplicate, incorrect or unwanted item. This can be viewed here or under Returns at the bottom of the screen.