AlkalineCare Puriphy 60ml
£39.99 Inc VAT (£24.99 Ex VAT)
Out of stock
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
PuripHy is an excellent way to increase the pH of your water. Enjoy the benefits of alkaline water wherever you are with just a few drops of PuripHy without altering its taste. You can also alkalise other beverages such as coffee and tea. Alkaline water has a pH between 8 and 11.
- These drops offer strong alkalinity and only a few are needed for an incredible boost to the pH of your water.
- Its highly concentrated formula means that you only need to use 6 drops per litre of water
PuripHy is a combination of liquid sodium bicarbonate, potassium carbonate and potassium hydroxide. PuripHy is a food supplement which can be added to liquids to alkalise it. The puripHy pH drops can also be used in water which has been treated with reverse osmosis.
When following an alkaline diet, it is important to hydrate the body with alkalising water. Like the earth on which we live, our bodies are 70% water. Food cravings are often the body’s cry for water. A thirst for water will begin as one begins to hydrate with water. Alkaline water has a pH between 8 and 11, and it can help to neutralise harmful stored acid wastes and gently remove them from the tissues.
Ingredients: deionised water, acidity regulators, potassium carbonate, sodium bicarbonate, potassium hydroxide.
Directions of use: mix 6 drops (approx 0.3ml) per litre of water, or mix with your choice of beverage. Consume a mximum of 4 literes per day (1.2ml).
Alkaline salt solution, do not consume undilluted!
Servings per container: approx. 200
|in 0.3ml||in 1.2ml||NRV*|
(*NRV = nutrient reference value for adults. Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/ 2000 kcal)).
Not sure which is the right pH drop for you? Compare our range here.
- Alkaline Diet Resources, including our free Alkaline Food Chart – Overview
- How to test the pH of your body using pH test strips
- Guide to alkaline minerals & salts – Click here
- Guide to pH drops – Click here for our guide to pH drops
- Guide to alkaline water – Click here to find out more
- Guide to Green Drinks – Click here to find out about Green Drinks
Please note: this is a highly potent alkaliser – do not use more than the suggested dose in a higher concentration than stated. Must be diluted and not used directly on skin. In concentrated form, avoid contact with broken skin, eyes and mucous membranes. If contact occurs, flush generously with cool water.
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion, manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product please contact us.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. This is a food supplement and should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Please consult a physician or medical practitioner before taking any dietary supplement, especially if pregnant or nursing. Please consult with a doctor before making any changes to your lifestyle or diet. Kidney dialysis patients should consult with a physician before taking this product. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing. Content on this site is not intended to substitute any advice given by a medical practitioner or healthcare professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Read the instructions before use.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Free UK Delivery
- We ship orders daily Monday – Friday (except bank holidays)
- Fast & efficient shipping
- Order by 12 noon for same day dispatch
UK Mainland Shipment Options:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days): £0.00
- Express (1-2 business days): £1.99
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday): £9.98
European Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (5 – 10 Days)
Australia, New Zealand and USA Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (10 – 20 Days)
- We can ship worldwide – please contact us to obtain a quote for your destination
UK Mainland Shipping Provided by:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days) – This is a free service using 2nd Class Royal Mail and usually arrives within 3-5 working days. In the event that no one is at home to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Express (1-2 business days) – This service uses 1st Class Royal Mail, costs a small fee and usually arrives within 1-2 working days. In the event no one is in to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday) – This express service by Courier or Royal Mail Special Delivery, is a next working day and fully tracked service. You will need to be in to accept delivery, otherwise they will attempt delivery again the following working day or you can collect from your local depot.
- Higher value orders may be shipped using Courier at no extra cost to ensure safe arrival.
- Mainland UK includes England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and all BFPO addresses.
International Delivery provided by:
- Royal Mail International – Depending on the order value this is part-tracked delivery service from Royal Mail. Delivery can take up to 2 weeks (depending on the destination country).
- International Courier Delivery – Depending on the order value this is a fully tracked service and can take up to 1 week (depending on the destination country).
- If the country that is receiving your order has strong regulations regarding the importation of goods including nutritional supplements, SimplexHealth cannot be held responsible for any additional fees incurred by Customs and/or Quarantine scanning. We also cannot accept responsibility for items returned by customs.
All delivery times are estimates and depend on local courier services as well as processing times through customs (where applicable).