Electrolyte Mineral Supplement – Antioxidants with alkaline minerals
- Colourless, odourless, and tasteless
- Can be added to water, coffee, tea, and any other drinks.
- Increases the pH of a glass of water to about 8-10 by adding just 3 drops
- Made from organic potassium substances such as potassium bicarbonate, potassium lactate, potassium citrate
- Soften the flavors of coffee and tea
- Unique as Alkazone drops contain more than 4 different types of potassium
- Take it with you: Small 37ml bottle contains a 40 day supply (based on 4 servings per day)
- Recommended for vegans
It is up to you to help your body win the fight to maintain proper balance. Stress and diet all present their challenges to our system. Drinking alkaline water is one of the easiest, and most important things to do for your body.
Many foods create excess acidity in the body in the course of the metabolic cycle. High stress can further add to the load. Eating foods that alkalise the body helps to support the need for buffering the acidity. Drinking alkaline water with a plentiful mineral content is another easy measure.
Alkazone provides important minerals, like calcium, magnesium, selenium and potassium that are essential for the body.
Alkazone® AlkalineBooster turns regular, lifeless water into antioxidant alkaline water high in pH. You’ll feel the difference!
Most drinking water, including tap and mineral water, is more acidic than neutral. Adding pH drops to your water is the easiest way to alkalise your diet!
Ingredients: deionised water, potassium lactate, tripotassium phosphate, potassium bicarbonate, potassium citrate, magnesium chloride, zinc lactate, sodium selenite, calcium chloride.
(Product recommended for vegans. The potassium lactate is derived from sugar cane.)
Serving suggestion: 3 drops for 1 glass of water (230ml), drink 4 glasses daily.
Alkazone can also be added to coffee, tea or juice to offset acidity
Servings per container: approx. 120
Not sure which pH drops for you? Compare our pH drops here.
Made in USA
Please note: this is a highly potent alkaliser – do not use more than the suggested dose in a higher concentration than stated. Must be diluted and not used directly on skin. In concentrated form, avoid contact with broken skin, eyes and mucous membranes. If contact occurs, flush generously with cool water.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. This is a food supplement and should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Please consult a physician or medical practitioner before taking any dietary supplement, especially if pregnant or nursing. Please consult with a doctor before making any changes to your lifestyle or diet. Kidney dialysis patients should consult with a physician before taking this product. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing. Content on this site is not intended to substitute any advice given by a medical practitioner or healthcare professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Read the instructions before use.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion, manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product please contact us.
- We ship orders daily Monday – Friday (except bank holidays)
- Fast & efficient shipping
- Order by 12 noon for same day dispatch
- All orders are shipped from United Kingdom (UK)
UK Shipment Options:
- FREE Super Saver (3-5 business days): £0.00
- Royal Mail 1st Class (1-2 business days): £1.99
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 (1-2 business days): £2.99
- DHL Courier (1-2 business days): £6.98
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday): £9.98
Order by 12 noon for same day despatch. For urgent despatch after 12 noon, please call us on 01933 664746.
European Union (EU) Shipment Options:
- European International Shipping (5 – 10 Days) and from only £0.98.
- International Tracked from £6.93
- All orders to Europe are shipped including VAT so no duty or VAT to pay to customs
Please feel free to contact us for more information about international shipping before placing an order.
Rest of Europe, Australia, New Zealand and USA Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (5 – 20 Days) from £0.80 (can vary due to exchange rates)
- International orders outside the European Union and Great Britain are sent excluding VAT. Local VAT as well as potential import/duty fees are charged by local customs on point of import. Customs fees vary depending on product, however most of our products (ie water test kits) are duty free (0%). Please feel free to contact us for more information (ie HS Code) before placing an order.
- We can ship worldwide – please contact us to obtain a quote for your destination
UK Mainland Shipping Provided by:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days) – This is a free service using 2nd Class Royal Mail and usually arrives within 3-5 working days. In the event that no one is at home to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Royal Mail 1st Class (1-2 business days) – This service uses 1st Class Royal Mail, costs a small fee and usually arrives within 1-2 working days. In the event no one is in to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 (1-2 business days) – This service uses 1st Class Royal Mail tracked service, costs a small fee and usually arrives within 1-2 working days. In the event no one is in to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- DHL Courier (1-2 business days) – This express service is usually a next working day delivery (depending on location). Being a fully tracked service, you will need to be in to accept delivery, otherwise they will attempt delivery again the following working day or you can collect from your local depot.
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday) – This express service by Courier or Royal Mail Special Delivery, is a next working day and fully tracked service. You will need to be in to accept delivery, otherwise they will attempt delivery again the following working day or you can collect from your local depot.
- Higher value orders may be shipped using Courier at no extra cost to ensure safe arrival.
- Mainland UK includes England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and all BFPO addresses.
International Delivery provided by:
- Royal Mail International – Depending on the order value this is part-tracked delivery service from Royal Mail. Delivery can take up 2 weeks (depending on the destination country), however for Europe delivery times are aprox 5-7 days.
- International Courier Delivery – Depending on the order value this is a fully tracked service and can take up to 1 week (depending on the destination country).
- If the country that is receiving your order has strong regulations regarding the importation of goods including nutritional supplements, SimplexHealth cannot be held responsible for any additional fees incurred by Customs and/or Quarantine scanning. We also cannot accept responsibility for items returned by customs.
All delivery times are estimates and depend on local courier services as well as processing times through customs (where applicable).
I have not received my order what do I do?
If you have not received your goods after 14 working days, then please contact us and we will chase your delivery. The quickest way is to contact the team by email (quoting your order number and contact details) or call us on +44 (0) 1933 664746 (Monday to Friday 9am – 5.00pm). It is out of our control if delivery gets delayed due to postal strikes or natural disasters, however we will do our best to help solve any problems with lost items.
Returning an item
We want you to be happy with your purchase but understand that sometimes you may need to exchange or return an item. Follow our returns procedure if you would like to return a faulty, damaged, duplicate, incorrect or unwanted item. This can be viewed here or under Returns at the bottom of the screen.