Waterworks Water Peroxide Check 0.5-100ppm (50 tests)
£15.99 Inc VAT (£12.49 Ex VAT)
Hydrogen Peroxide in its pure form it is a colourless liquid, slightly more viscous than water; however, for safety reasons it is normally used as an aqueous solution. Hydrogen Peroxide can be used for water desinfection as well as bleaching of hair, pulp/paper and other materials. Hydrogen peroxide solutions look like water and can be dissolved in water unrestrainedly. At high concentrations these solutions give off an irritating, acidic smell. Hydrogen peroxide is inflammable. At low temperatures it becomes solid. Hydrogen peroxide is used for different applications, because it is very selective. By changing the reaction conditions (temperature, pH, dose, reaction time and the addition of a catalyser), hydrogen peroxide will attack different pollutions.
Results of these test strips are shown in parts per million (ppm) of Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2).
- Test uses HRP enzyme with TMB which forms blue in the presence of peroxide
- Simple Dip-Wait-Read Testing Method
- Ideal for on-site water testing
- Test strips are stored in a plastic container with a detailed colour chart to protect them
- Ideal for quick and reliable test of water
- No MSDS required
- Accurate results are achieved in under one minute
These strips provide accurate, immediate results at an affordable cost.
Suitable for: fresh water samples, including water from taps, wells, springs, boreholes, ponds, as well as rain water
Contains: 50 test strips
Testing Levels: 0.5, 2, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100 ppm (mg/l)
Total Test Time: approx. 35 seconds
How to Use:
- Dip one strip into a water sample for 2 seconds.
- Remove and wait 30 seconds then match to the colour chart.
Interferences: other oxidising agents, such as free chlorine, similar colour developments may occur
Please note: Store in a cool, dry (below 32°C) place and away from excess heat and direct sunlight. No MSDS required. Keep away from children and pets. Avoid contact of test areas on strips with skin & eyes, do not ingest or expose to acids.
Made in USA
- Free UK Delivery
- We ship orders daily Monday – Friday (except bank holidays)
- Fast & efficient shipping
- Order by 12 noon for same day dispatch
UK Mainland Shipment Options:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days): £0.00
- Express (1-2 business days): £1.99
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday): £9.98
European Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (5 – 10 Days)
Australia, New Zealand and USA Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (10 – 20 Days)
- We can ship worldwide – please contact us to obtain a quote for your destination
UK Mainland Shipping Provided by:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days) – This is a free service using 2nd Class Royal Mail and usually arrives within 3-5 working days. In the event that no one is at home to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Express (1-2 business days) – This service uses 1st Class Royal Mail, costs a small fee and usually arrives within 1-2 working days. In the event no one is in to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday) – This express service by Courier or Royal Mail Special Delivery, is a next working day and fully tracked service. You will need to be in to accept delivery, otherwise they will attempt delivery again the following working day or you can collect from your local depot.
- Higher value orders may be shipped using Courier at no extra cost to ensure safe arrival.
- Mainland UK includes England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and all BFPO addresses.
International Delivery provided by:
- Royal Mail International – Depending on the order value this is part-tracked delivery service from Royal Mail. Delivery can take up to 2 weeks (depending on the destination country).
- International Courier Delivery – Depending on the order value this is a fully tracked service and can take up to 1 week (depending on the destination country).
- If the country that is receiving your order has strong regulations regarding the importation of goods including nutritional supplements, SimplexHealth cannot be held responsible for any additional fees incurred by Customs and/or Quarantine scanning. We also cannot accept responsibility for items returned by customs.
All delivery times are estimates and depend on local courier services as well as processing times through customs (where applicable).