These economical water quality test strips are formulated to test tap water, lake or stream water, rain run-off water, or treated water.
- Obtain test results within 3 minutes
- Test strips feature bright easy-to-read colors
- No hazardous reagents
Testing for Copper in water can be very time-consuming, not to mention costly and dangerous. Often, the operator is required to have a high level of skill in order to be able to manipulate the liquid-based testing kits normally used.
With these Copper Check water quality test strips you can say goodbye to difficult tests. Simply dip one water quality test strip into your water sample for 30 seconds with a constant back and forth motion, remove the strip and shake once to remove any excess water, wait 2 minutes for the color to develop and match with the closest color match to determine your level of Copper.
Accurate water quality test results for home, lab, and on-site have never been this easy.
Suitable for: fresh water samples, including water from taps, wells, springs, boreholes, ponds as well as rain water
Description: Copper Cu+1 / Cu+2
Contains: 25 tests
Testing Levels: 0, 0.5, 1.0, 2.0, 5.0 ppm (mg/l)
Total Test Time: approx. 3 Minute
Made in USA
- Free UK Delivery
- We ship orders daily Monday – Friday (except bank holidays)
- Fast & efficient shipping
- Order by 12 noon for same day dispatch
UK Mainland Shipment Options:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days): £0.00
- Express (1-2 business days): £1.99
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday): £9.98
European Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (5 – 10 Days)
Australia, New Zealand and USA Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (10 – 20 Days)
- We can ship worldwide – please contact us to obtain a quote for your destination
UK Mainland Shipping Provided by:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days) – This is a free service using 2nd Class Royal Mail and usually arrives within 3-5 working days. In the event that no one is at home to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Express (1-2 business days) – This service uses 1st Class Royal Mail, costs a small fee and usually arrives within 1-2 working days. In the event no one is in to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday) – This express service by Courier or Royal Mail Special Delivery, is a next working day and fully tracked service. You will need to be in to accept delivery, otherwise they will attempt delivery again the following working day or you can collect from your local depot.
- Higher value orders may be shipped using Courier at no extra cost to ensure safe arrival.
- Mainland UK includes England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and all BFPO addresses.
International Delivery provided by:
- Royal Mail International – Depending on the order value this is part-tracked delivery service from Royal Mail. Delivery can take up to 2 weeks (depending on the destination country).
- International Courier Delivery – Depending on the order value this is a fully tracked service and can take up to 1 week (depending on the destination country).
- If the country that is receiving your order has strong regulations regarding the importation of goods including nutritional supplements, SimplexHealth cannot be held responsible for any additional fees incurred by Customs and/or Quarantine scanning. We also cannot accept responsibility for items returned by customs.
All delivery times are estimates and depend on local courier services as well as processing times through customs (where applicable).