pH Test Strips 4.5 – 9.0 (100 strips) for Urine & Saliva
£5.83 Ex VAT) Inc VAT (
Bulk Order Discount (Unit Price)
|2 - 5||£6.99|
Test the pH of your body with these economical and easy to use test strips. Made specifically to test saliva and urine these are by far the most accurate and economical test strips on the market. pH testing strips give you the ability to test your urine or saliva each day. This enables you to adjust your diet and supplements to achieve your bodies optimum balance.
- Super sensitive and accurate
- Wide range of 4.5 – 9.0
- 15 second results
- 0.25 increments between pH 5.5 and 7.5 ( Others 0.5 increments)
- Easier to read than pH paper
- No bleeding, no mess
- Practitioner preferred
- Tests urine or saliva
- 100 test strips per pack
So why test with pH test strips?
- You should maintain a balanced pH level to get maximum energy out of the food you eat and to prevent chronic disease.
- A balanced person’s pH level of their body fluids should be between 7.0 and 7.5.
- By assessing your pH with a pH Test Strip it gives an early indication if you need to change what you eat.
- These handy pH Test Strips allow you to check on your pH level by either dipping the stick into the urine stream or saliva.
- With their dual pad, they are super accurate.
Used by 1000’s of practitioners, these sticks won’t bleed like litmus paper and results can been seen in only 15 seconds:
How to Use:
SALIVA: Wait 2 hours after eating & drinking or brushing teeth. Do not rinse your mouth. Spit saliva into a spoon, dip the SimplexHealth pH strip into the fluid for about 3 seconds until both pads on the test strip are sufficiently covered with liquid; wait 15 seconds before reading your pH. Discard the used pH test strip. Please note, that non-bubble saliva is best.
URINE: The first urine of the day is usually slightly more acidic than normal, therefore test the first & second urine of the day. Track both over time to observe changes. To test, briefly place the SimplexHealth pH strip in the urine – mid-stream, then shake off any excess fluid and wait 15 seconds to read your pH. Discard the used pH test strip.
For saliva as well as urine:
- Wait 15 seconds before reading the results. The colour of the indicator pads may change further after that, but the most accurate reading is taken after 15 seconds (and no later).
- Compare the colour of both pads against the indicator chart on the packaging.
- Sometimes, the readings are influenced by other substances in the urine or saliva, such as medicine, neutral salt, protein, colloid, alkaloid, organic solvent (like alcohol). In this case, it is better to use the reading of the top pad only (the one furthest away from the handle). The upper pad is more stable at performance than the lower pad.
Contains: 100 strips
Sensitivity: 4.5, 5.0, 5.5, 5.75, 6.0, 6.25, 6.5, 6.75, 7.0, 7.25, 7.5, 8.0, 8.5, 9.0
Total Test time: 25 Seconds
Which area is your body in?
The VERY ACIDIC area: 6.0 and below
This “danger zone” is NOT where you want your pH to be. If you’re in this area, you MUST take serious steps to correct this acidity. If your pH is in this range, your body is 50 to 100 times too acidic! An internal terrain like this is poison to your cells.
The ACIDIC area: 6.5
In this “caution” zone, your body is 5 to 10 times too acidic. Making alterations to your diet and supplementing these diet changes with alkalising elements will help to bring your pH back up to where to should be.
The IDEAL area : 7.0 and above
If your pH reading is in this zone, congratulations! Keep up the good work by maintaining an alkalising lifestyle.
For more information, please our Guide on How to test your pH using pH test strips.
What other people searched for who ordered our pH Test Strips:
- saliva ph test strips
- acid alkaline test strips
- ph urine test strips
- litmus test strips
- ph test paper
- alkaline test strips
- litmus test strips
- acid alkaline test strips
- urinary test strips
- urine ph test strips
Made in China
This is not a medicine, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Always consult a trained health professional.
- Free UK Delivery
- We ship orders daily Monday – Friday (except bank holidays)
- Fast & efficient shipping
- Order by 12 noon for same day dispatch
UK Mainland Shipment Options:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days): £0.00
- Express (1-2 business days): £1.99
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday): £9.98
European Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (5 – 10 Days)
Australia, New Zealand and USA Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (10 – 20 Days)
- We can ship worldwide – please contact us to obtain a quote for your destination
UK Mainland Shipping Provided by:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days) – This is a free service using 2nd Class Royal Mail and usually arrives within 3-5 working days. In the event that no one is at home to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Express (1-2 business days) – This service uses 1st Class Royal Mail, costs a small fee and usually arrives within 1-2 working days. In the event no one is in to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday) – This express service by Courier or Royal Mail Special Delivery, is a next working day and fully tracked service. You will need to be in to accept delivery, otherwise they will attempt delivery again the following working day or you can collect from your local depot.
- Higher value orders may be shipped using Courier at no extra cost to ensure safe arrival.
- Mainland UK includes England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and all BFPO addresses.
International Delivery provided by:
- Royal Mail International – Depending on the order value this is part-tracked delivery service from Royal Mail. Delivery can take up to 2 weeks (depending on the destination country).
- International Courier Delivery – Depending on the order value this is a fully tracked service and can take up to 1 week (depending on the destination country).
- If the country that is receiving your order has strong regulations regarding the importation of goods including nutritional supplements, SimplexHealth cannot be held responsible for any additional fees incurred by Customs and/or Quarantine scanning. We also cannot accept responsibility for items returned by customs.
All delivery times are estimates and depend on local courier services as well as processing times through customs (where applicable).