Lovibond Hardness Yes/No Tablets (250 Tablets)
£33.33 Ex VAT) Inc VAT (
This test is ideal and very easy for determining the hardness (CaCO3) of water, ie. water produced by industrial and domestic water softeners.
1. Collect water sample of 20 or 50ml in the container provided.
2. Add the correct number of Hardness YES/NO tablets to the water sample.
The sample size and the number of tablets per test depends on the level of water hardness required:
|Water Hardness Required||Sample Size||Number of Tablets Required|
|Less than 4 mg/l (ppm)||50ml||1|
|Less than 8 mg/l (ppm)||50ml||2|
|Less than 20 mg/l (ppm)||20ml||2|
3. Shake until tablets have completely dissolved and no further colour change takes place.
- If water turns red, the total hardness is more than expected.
- If water turns green, the total hardness is less than expected.
Cleaning: Rinse out and dry sample container after every test.
Number of Tablets: 250
Please note: Store in a cool, dry place (below 32°C) and away from excess heat and direct sunlight. SDS included. Keep away from children and pets. Avoid contact of test areas on strips with skin & eyes, do not ingest or expose to acids.
Made in Germany
|Each kit contains:|
- Free UK Delivery
- We ship orders daily Monday – Friday (except bank holidays)
- Fast & efficient shipping
- Order by 12 noon for same day dispatch
UK Mainland Shipment Options:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days): £0.00
- Express (1-2 business days): £1.99
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday): £9.98
European Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (5 – 10 Days)
Australia, New Zealand and USA Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (10 – 20 Days)
- We can ship worldwide – please contact us to obtain a quote for your destination
UK Mainland Shipping Provided by:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days) – This is a free service using 2nd Class Royal Mail and usually arrives within 3-5 working days. In the event that no one is at home to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Express (1-2 business days) – This service uses 1st Class Royal Mail, costs a small fee and usually arrives within 1-2 working days. In the event no one is in to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday) – This express service by Courier or Royal Mail Special Delivery, is a next working day and fully tracked service. You will need to be in to accept delivery, otherwise they will attempt delivery again the following working day or you can collect from your local depot.
- Higher value orders may be shipped using Courier at no extra cost to ensure safe arrival.
- Mainland UK includes England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and all BFPO addresses.
International Delivery provided by:
- Royal Mail International – Depending on the order value this is part-tracked delivery service from Royal Mail. Delivery can take up to 2 weeks (depending on the destination country).
- International Courier Delivery – Depending on the order value this is a fully tracked service and can take up to 1 week (depending on the destination country).
- If the country that is receiving your order has strong regulations regarding the importation of goods including nutritional supplements, SimplexHealth cannot be held responsible for any additional fees incurred by Customs and/or Quarantine scanning. We also cannot accept responsibility for items returned by customs.
All delivery times are estimates and depend on local courier services as well as processing times through customs (where applicable).