eXact Smart Brew Starter Kit
£299.99 Inc VAT (£249.99 Ex VAT)
In the world of craft brewing, water is an essential ingredient to making a quality tasting beer. The new Smart Brew™ Water Testing Kits are the perfect tool to properly begin the brewing process. The Smart Brew® Kits incorporate a revolutionary photometer system that integrates 2–way wireless communication with a smart device. The multilingual app is the brain of the system which allows limitless possibilities including lab accuracy, free upgrades, mobile sharing, and more.
- Innovative – Only handheld photometer to communicate with a smartphone
- Customise – Only download the tests you want
- Location – First handheld photometer system that’s GPS enabled – saving time when inputting data
- Instant – documented results that can be e-mailed or exported via CSV file (spreadsheet)
- Save – Results stored in app’s history
- Reliable – Time, Date & GPS location stamp results
- Send & Share – instant results – share & email via CSV file (spreadsheet), Twitter and Facebook
- Waterproof – IP-67 rated and it floats
- Multi-lingual app in English, French, Spanish, Russian, German, Czech, Latvian and Chinese
- Easy to use – the app includes detailed instructions as well as videos to show how to carry out each test
- Flexible – each iDip can be connected to more than one smart device – allowing multiple users to use the same machine
- With auto-calibration so there is no need to regularly calibrate the photometer
- 2 years manufacturers warranty
- Simple – Test procedure requires only 4 simple steps:
The simple and quick 20-second testing procedure takes the guesswork out of results. It’s like having a laboratory in the palm of your hand. The eXact iDip® app comes with 4 tests installed including pH, Free Chlorine, Combined Chlorine (Chloramines) and Total Alkalinity. Over 30 additional parameters are available for in-app purchase (from £4.95 prices do vary depending on exchange rates), so you can tailor the eXact iDip® Smart Photometer System® to suit your needs at a fraction of the cost of competing photometers.
The Smart Brew® Starter Water Testing Kit includes:
- eXact® iDip® handheld photometer, with cleaning brush and carrying case
- Instruction Manual in English*
- 25 test strips each of high range Total Hardness (486656), Calcium Hardness (486629), Total Alkalinity (486641), pH-II (486639-II), Chloride III (486757), Sulfate (486608)
- The app comes with 4 tests pre-installed including pH, DPD-1 Free Chlorine, DPD-3 Combined Chlorine and Total Alkalinity. Further tests can be downloaded via the App-Store from £4.95 each (prices do vary depending on exchange rates).
- Over 30 additional parameters available
- To re-order the reagents, please use the following part numbers: Total Hardness (486656), Calcium Hardness (486629), Total Alkalinity (486641), pH-II (486639-II), Chloride III (486757), Sulfate (486608), each bottle contains 100 test strips. Alternatively, you can order the Smart Brew Refill Kit (486216).
*Each product comes with English instructions. Other languages are available on special request, this includes German, French, Spanish and Chinese.
For Residual Alkalinity, Magnesium Hardness & Sodium – The first meter designed for the craft brew market that directly calculates these values with no math or calculations required.
The eXact® iDip® provides complete wireless connectivity between the waterproof handheld and a smart device like the iPhone®, iPad®, and iPod Touch®, Android®. Data is seamlessly transferred between the two devices using Bluetooth® wireless technology that syncs and transmits test results in real time with parameter information, data storage and GPS tracking included.
To carry out a test, you need:
- To download & install each test from the app-store £4.95 each (prices do vary depending on exchange rates). This is a one-off cost, once a test has been downloaded onto your smart device from the app-store it can be used indefinitely. The photometer comes with 4 tests pre-installed including pH, DPD-1 Free Chlorine, DPD-3 Combined Chlorine and Total Alkalinity.
- Purchase the reagent/test strips for that test, for a complete range, please see table on this page
New tests are constantly developed – making this a testing device which can grow with your needs and requirements. It also makes it very efficient, as the user only pays for what he actually uses.
- Apple iPad® (3rd gen, 4th gen & Air)
- Apple iPad Mini (1st gen & Retina)
- Apple iPhone® (4S, 5, 5C & 5S)
- Apple iPod touch® (5th gen)
(Please note, NOT suitable for cloudy water)
eXact Digital Tester
|Each kit contains:||
eXact® iDip® handheld photometer, with cleaning brush and carrying case
- Free UK Delivery
- We ship orders daily Monday – Friday (except bank holidays)
- Fast & efficient shipping
- Order by 12 noon for same day dispatch
UK Mainland Shipment Options:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days): £0.00
- Express (1-2 business days): £1.99
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday): £9.98
European Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (5 – 10 Days)
Australia, New Zealand and USA Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (10 – 20 Days)
- We can ship worldwide – please contact us to obtain a quote for your destination
UK Mainland Shipping Provided by:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days) – This is a free service using 2nd Class Royal Mail and usually arrives within 3-5 working days. In the event that no one is at home to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Express (1-2 business days) – This service uses 1st Class Royal Mail, costs a small fee and usually arrives within 1-2 working days. In the event no one is in to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday) – This express service by Courier or Royal Mail Special Delivery, is a next working day and fully tracked service. You will need to be in to accept delivery, otherwise they will attempt delivery again the following working day or you can collect from your local depot.
- Higher value orders may be shipped using Courier at no extra cost to ensure safe arrival.
- Mainland UK includes England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and all BFPO addresses.
International Delivery provided by:
- Royal Mail International – Depending on the order value this is part-tracked delivery service from Royal Mail. Delivery can take up to 2 weeks (depending on the destination country).
- International Courier Delivery – Depending on the order value this is a fully tracked service and can take up to 1 week (depending on the destination country).
- If the country that is receiving your order has strong regulations regarding the importation of goods including nutritional supplements, SimplexHealth cannot be held responsible for any additional fees incurred by Customs and/or Quarantine scanning. We also cannot accept responsibility for items returned by customs.
All delivery times are estimates and depend on local courier services as well as processing times through customs (where applicable).