eXact Micro 20 Photometer Bluetooth Digital Water Tester
£579.99 Inc VAT (£416.66 Ex VAT)
Available on back-order
The eXact® Micro 20 is the ultimate Digital Water Quality Tester which tests accurately and reliably more than 30 elements/contaminants in water.
This handy device delivers fast and accurate results; and is surprisingly easy to use in 3 simple steps:
- Fill the compartment with a small amount of your water sample.
- Dip the test strip or fluid into it.
- Read the result on the display or in the app on the smart device.
To view the full instructions, please click here.
The eXact® Micro 20 is:
- A great alternative to water testing strips for users who want accurate results (displayed in steps of either 1 or 0.01 – depending on contaminant), this includes tests for total alkalinity, free chlorine, total chlorine, copper, total hardness, nitrate, nitrite, pH, total iron, bromine
- A cost-effective solution for regular water testing, with a warranty of 2 years
- A testing device for contaminants which can not be tested with traditional strips, including fluoride, aluminium, ammonia, cyanide and manganese
For a complete range of potential testing parameters please see the table below. The price quoted includes the price for the unit, including 2 x free reagents for free and combined chlorine. Additional reagents can also be purchased on our website (prices and details in the table below). Please contact us to find out more or ask for other reagents which may not be available online.
Suitable for: any water samples, including fresh water (including drinking, tap, spring, well, stream, rain), pools & spas, ponds, aquariums (fresh and marine/salt water); food process water, environmental & educational testing (Please note, NOT suitable for cloudy water)
Ideal for: Field, On-site and Lab Use
Includes: 1 photometer Micro 20 with carry case, instructions, cleaning brush, plastic stirrer; plus 2 free reagents: Free Chlorine (DPD-1) (486637-25) 25 Tests and Combined Chlorine (DPD-3) (486638-25) 25 Tests, Mini Dilution Kit II (487202)
Please note, additional reagents are on our website, please also see table below.
Testing Range: between 1 and 0.01, please see table below
Warranty: 2 years
Wireless: requires Bluetooth 4.0 and Android 4.3 and up or Apple iOS 6.1 and up
The eXact® Micro 20 with Bluetooth SMART is a powerful dual wavelength (525 nm or 638 nm) photometer tests over 30 water quality parameters with lab-quality accuracy. It also connects wirelessly to your smart device to transfer test results. This makes it an ideal tool for everyone who needs to record water test results. Results will display simultaneously on the Micro 20 photometer and in the app.
It features a narrow band wavelength filter for improved accuracy; long-life LEDs and a built-in cell for ultra-performance. This high quality unit self calibrates (no need to return it to the manufacturer) and automatically selects the optimal wavelength for each parameter.
Incorporated into the testing procedure is a patented Reagent Delivery Method for streamlined testing for technical and NON-technical users. Compliance with EPA, ISO and DIN specifications for Chlorine testing attests to the meter’s quality. It comes with a 2-year warranty.
This is the preferred tool for digitally accurately and quickly testing water:
- Pre–programmed to test over 30 water quality parameters with lab–quality accuracy
- Fast, accurate results with EZ-3 Method
- Test results can be shared in real–time via e–mail or exported to a CSV spreadsheetwith time–date GPS locations when used with the eXact iDip® app
- Easy to use eXact® Strip/Photometer reagent delivery system (U.S. Patent #7,333,194) delivers reagents safely without the need to count drops or crush tablets.
- Dual wavelength photometer the eXact®Micro 20 uses the same high quality 525nm and 638nm reagents as our other popular photometers for improved accuracy.
- high precision reading
- Built-in, permanent 4 ml cell for water samples (no glass or plastic cells; simply fill or dip into water)
- Automatic countdown timer
- 1080 test memory (saves last 20 tests per menu)
- 3 simple steps: 1.Fill, 2.Dip and 3.Read
- No-slip grip housing
- Lightweight (only 170g/6oz with batteries installed)
- Waterproof meter & floats
- Easy-to-read LCD display
- Auto Calibrated Meter
- Environmentally friendly (recyclable parts & uses 60% less reagents than 10ml sample tests)
- No colour matching
- CE certification
- 2 – year Warranty
The eXact Micro 20 Digital Water Tester can be used to test a wide range of water samples for:
|Reagent||Part No.||Range||Resolution||No of Tests per Reagent|
|Total Alkalinity||486641||8-200ppm (pool), 9-210 (drinking)||2||100|
|Aluminium||486821||0.01 – 1.2ppm||0.01||50|
|Ammonia||486654||0.02 – 2.4ppm||0.01||25|
|Biguanide||486810||1.6 – 210ppm||1||50|
|Bromine (DPD-1)||486636||0.01 – 12ppm||0.1||100|
|Calcium Hardness (as CaCO3)||486629||16 – 400ppm||1||50|
|Chloride (as NaCl)||486757||1-330ppm||5||25|
|Chloride (as NaCl) high range||486757||26 – 6600ppm (with Mini Dilution Kit #487202)||8||25|
|Chlorine Dioxide (DPD-1)||486633||0.01 – 10ppm||5||100|
|Chlorine, Free (DPD-1)||486637||0.01 – 6.2ppm||0.01||100|
|Chlorine, high range, Free||486672||1 – 300ppm||1||100|
|Chlorine, Combined (DPD-3)||486638||0.01 – 6.2ppm||100|
|Chlorine, Total (DPD-4)||486670||0.01 – 6.2ppm||0.01||100|
|Chromium (IV) (as CaCO3)||486614||0.01 – 1.8ppm||0.01||50|
|Copper (Cu+2)||486632||0.01 – 11ppm||0.01, 0.1||50|
|Cyanide (as CaCO3)||486812||0.01 – 1.1ppm||0.01||50|
|Cyanuric Acid III||481652-III||1 – 110ppm||1||60|
|Fluoride (as CaCO3)||486643||0.04 – 1.5ppm||0.01||25|
|Hydrogen Peroxide||486648||0.3 – 100ppm||0.01||50|
|Total Hardness, high range (as CaCO3)||486656||60 – 600ppm||1||50|
|Total Hardness, low range (as CaCO3)||486630||1 – 80ppm||100|
|Manganese||486606||0.01 – 1.5ppm||0.01||24|
|Molybdate||486653||0.01 – 3ppm||50|
|Nitrate (as NO3)||486655||0.1 – 45ppm||0.01, 0.1||50|
|Nitrite (as NO2)||486623||0.01 – 1.8ppm||0.01||50|
|Ozone (DPD-4)||486634||0.1 – 2ppm||0.01||100|
|Peracetic Acid (DPD-4)||486674||0.01 – 6ppm||100|
|Permanganate (DPD-1)||486626||0.01 – 5ppm||100|
|pH||486639||pH 5.8 – 8.5||0.2||100|
|Acid pH||486624||pH 3.2 – 6||0.3||50|
|Alkali pH||486609||pH 7.2 – 9.8||0.3||50|
|Phosphate||486814||0.03 – 4.4ppm||0.01, 0.1||50|
|Quaternary Ammonia||486823||2 – 80ppm||100|
|Sulfate (as SO4)||486608||2 – 210ppm||10||50|
|Sulfide (as S2-)||486818||0.01 – 1.6ppm||0.01||50|
|Total Iron||486650||0.03 – 6ppm||0.01, 0.1||50|
*please note, prices are approximates and may vary depending on shipping costs and general price changes. Bulk discounts are available.
Please check availability before ordering online as some reagents may not always be in stock.
Not sure which Digital Water Tester is the right one for you? Compare our range here.
eXact Digital Tester
|Each kit contains:||
1 photometer Micro 20 with carry case, instructions, cleaning brush, plastic stirrer; plus 2 free reagents: Free Chlorine (DPD-1) (486637-25) 25 Tests and Combined Chlorine (DPD-3) (486638-25) 25 Tests, Mini Dilution Kit II (487202)
- Free UK Delivery
- We ship orders daily Monday – Friday (except bank holidays)
- Fast & efficient shipping
- Order by 12 noon for same day dispatch
UK Mainland Shipment Options:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days): £0.00
- Express (1-2 business days): £1.99
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday): £9.98
European Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (5 – 10 Days)
Australia, New Zealand and USA Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (10 – 20 Days)
- We can ship worldwide – please contact us to obtain a quote for your destination
UK Mainland Shipping Provided by:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days) – This is a free service using 2nd Class Royal Mail and usually arrives within 3-5 working days. In the event that no one is at home to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Express (1-2 business days) – This service uses 1st Class Royal Mail, costs a small fee and usually arrives within 1-2 working days. In the event no one is in to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday) – This express service by Courier or Royal Mail Special Delivery, is a next working day and fully tracked service. You will need to be in to accept delivery, otherwise they will attempt delivery again the following working day or you can collect from your local depot.
- Higher value orders may be shipped using Courier at no extra cost to ensure safe arrival.
- Mainland UK includes England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and all BFPO addresses.
International Delivery provided by:
- Royal Mail International – Depending on the order value this is part-tracked delivery service from Royal Mail. Delivery can take up to 2 weeks (depending on the destination country).
- International Courier Delivery – Depending on the order value this is a fully tracked service and can take up to 1 week (depending on the destination country).
- If the country that is receiving your order has strong regulations regarding the importation of goods including nutritional supplements, SimplexHealth cannot be held responsible for any additional fees incurred by Customs and/or Quarantine scanning. We also cannot accept responsibility for items returned by customs.
All delivery times are estimates and depend on local courier services as well as processing times through customs (where applicable).