eXact iDip Photometer (meter only)
£189.99 Inc VAT (£156.66 Ex VAT)
The latest technology in digital water testing allows customers to transfer their water testing results straight to a smart device, like an iPhone®, iPad®, and iPod Touch®, Android® using a personalised app. From there they can be stored, emailed and categorised by location or customers.
Ideal for customers, who:
- Do a lot of regular testing and need to record the test results
- Test the water in their pool/ swimming pool/ hot tub regularly and want to keep the results in a chart
- Do scientific research and experiments and need to prove the validity of test results
- In industries, like food/ environmental engineering/ medical, where it is vital that test results are recorded automatically
–> The iDip® photometer will test your water and download the results for you, results include date, time and location – saving repetitive data entries
The new and exciting eXact iDip® photometer harnesses the power of smart devices and the simplicity of design to efficiently handle regular and complex water testing. The smart phone app is designed to work seamlessly with the waterproofed handheld unit with parameter information, data storage and GPS tracking included. Results are quickly available and exact. The eXact iDip® photometer is manufactured using the highest quality standards, capable of running over 35 water quality tests, uses simple AAA batteries.
To carry out a test, you need:
- To download & install each test from the app-store from £4.95 each (prices do vary depending on exchange rates). This is a one-off cost, once a test has been downloaded onto your smart device from the app-store it can be used indefinitely. The photometer comes with 4 tests pre-installed including pH, DPD-1 Free Chlorine, DPD-3 Combined Chlorine and Total Alkalinity.
- Purchase the reagent/test strips for that test, for details please see table below.
New tests are constantly developed – making this a testing device which can grow with your needs and requirements. It also makes it very efficient, as the user only pays for what he actually uses.
To view full instructions click here.
- Innovative – Only handheld photometer to communicate with a smart device
- Customise – Only download the tests you want
- Location – First handheld photometer system that’s GPS enabled – saving time when inputting data
- Instant – documented results that can be e-mailed or exported via CSV file (spreadsheet)
- Save – Results stored in app’s history
- Reliable – Time, Date & GPS location stamp results
- Send & Share – instant results – share & email via CSV file (spreadsheet), Twitter and Facebook
- Waterproof – IP-67 rated and it floats
- Multi-lingual app in English, French, Spanish, Russian, German, Czech, Latvian, Portuguese, Dutch and Chinese
- Easy to use – the app includes detailed instructions as well as videos to show how to carry out each test
- Flexible – each iDip can be connected to more than one smart device – allowing multiple users to use the same machine
- With auto-calibration so there is no need to regularly calibrate the photometer
- 2 years manufacturers warranty
- Simple – Test procedure requires only 4 simple steps:
The simple and quick 20-second testing procedure takes the guesswork out of results. It’s like having a laboratory in the palm of your hand.
Compatible with: Apple iPad®, Apple iPad® Mini, Apple iPhone®, Apple iPod touch® and Android®. Please contact for information on specific models or generations.
The recent upgrade of the eXact iDip® application provides users the ability to determine LSI (Langlier Saturation Index), Magnesium Hardness, RA (Residual Alkalinity), and Sodium without any written calculations. The device will seamlessly interpret data for specific tests collected by the user, calculating the desired values, and quickly displaying the results.
Each package contains:
- eXact® iDip® handheld photometer
- eXact® iDip® cleaning brush
- Instruction Manual in English*
- Six test strips each of Free Chlorine (DPD-1), Combined Chlorine (DPD-3), pH and Total Alkalinity. Further tests are available, please see table below.
- The app comes with 4 tests pre-installed including pH, DPD-1 Free Chlorine, DPD-3 Combined Chlorine and Total Alkalinity. Further tests can be downloaded via the App-Store from £4.95 each (prices do vary depending on exchange rates).
*Each product comes with English instructions. Other languages are available on special request, this includes German, French, Spanish and Chinese.
Suitable for: water quality testing, including pool & spa, salt water pool, tap water, pond & aquarium, private water supplies (ie. well), food industry, environmental engineering, agriculture, medical cleaning industry (Please note, NOT suitable for cloudy water)
Testing Range: between 1 and 0.01, please see table below
For a complete range of potential testing parameters please see the table below. Reagents for each parameter are to be purchased separately. Please contact us to find out more or ask for other reagents which may not yet be available online.
The eXact® iDip® can be used to test water samples for:
|Reagent||Part No.||Range||In-App purchase*||No of Tests per Reagent|
|Alkalinity, Total||486641||10 – 200ppm||Included||100|
|SPA Alkalinity, Total||486641||10-200ppm||required||100|
|Alkalinity, Total Range Extender||486665||each strip adds 130ppm||required||100|
|Bromine, Total (DPD-4)||486644||0.00 – 17ppm||required||100|
|SPA Bromine, Total||486644||0.08 – 17ppm||required||100|
|Chloride (as NaCl) Salt||486757||4 – 335ppm||required||25|
|Chloride, high Range (as NaCl)||486757||80 – 6700ppm||required||25|
|Chlorine Dioxide (with Glycine)||486633||0.00 – 6ppm||required||100|
|Chlorine, Free (DPD-1)||486637||0.00 – 12ppm||Included||100|
|SPA Chlorine, Free (DPD-1)||486637||0.05 – 12||required||100|
|Chlorine, Total, high range||486672||1 – 200ppm||required||50|
|Chlorine, Combined (DPD-3)||486638||0.00 – 12ppm||Included||100|
|Chlorine, Total (DPD-4)||486670||0.00 – 12ppm||required||100|
|Chromium||486614||0.00 – 2ppm||required||50|
|Copper||486632||0.00 – 9ppm||required||50|
|Cyanuric Acid||481652-III||1 – 110ppm||required||60|
|Hydrogen Peroxide||486648||1 – 130ppm||required||50|
|Hydrogen Peroxide High||486676||16 – 4200ppm||required||100|
|Hydrogen Peroxide Low||486616||0.00 – 3.5ppm||required||50|
|Hardness, Calcium (as CaCO3)||486629||3 – 700ppm||required||50|
|Hardness, Calcium (Salt Pools)||486629||20 – 900ppm||required||50|
|Hardness, Calcium (Marine Water)||486629||30 – 1200ppm||required||50|
|SPA Hardness, Calcium (as CACO3)||486629||23 – 700ppm||required||50|
|Total Hardness (as CaCO3) – high range||486656||90 – 600ppm||required||50|
|Total Hardness (as CaCO3) – low range||486630||1 – 80ppm||required||100|
|Iodine (DPD-1)||486627||0.00 – 21ppm||required||100|
|Metals +2||486604||0 – 1.75ppm||required||25|
|Manganese||486606||0.00 – 2.6ppm||required||24|
|Molybdate||486653||0.00 – 5ppm||required||50|
|Nitrate (as NO3) (Fresh Water)||486655||0.25 – 32ppm||required||50|
|Nitrate (as NO3) (Marine Water)||486655||4 – 100ppm||required||50|
|Nitrite||486623||0.00 – 4ppm||required||50|
|Ozone (DPD-4)||486634||0.00 – 2ppm||required||100|
|Peracetic Acid (DPD-4) low||486674||0.00 – 11ppm||required||100|
|Peracetic Acid||486675||0 – 590ppm||required||100|
|Permanganate (DPD-1)||486626||0.00 – 6ppm||required||100|
|pH||486639-II||6.4 – 8.4ppm||Included||100|
|SPA pH-II||486639-II||6.0 – 8.5ppm||required||100|
|pH Acid||486624||3.5 – 6.2 pH||required||50|
|pH Alkali||486609||7.5 – 10 pH||required||50|
|Phosphate||486814||0.00 – 3ppm||required||50|
|Sodium Bromide||486659||19 – 400ppm||required||25|
|Sulfate (as SO4)||486608||1 – 270ppm||required||50|
|Sulfide (as H2S)||486818||0.11 – 5.3ppm||required||50|
|Turbidity||reagent not required||required|
|Total Iron||486650||0.00 – 8ppm||required||50|
|Pool Water Refill Box||486211||includes: Alkalinity (486641), pH II (486639-II), free Chlorine (486637), combined/total Chlorine (486638), Calcium Hardness (486629), Cyanuric Acid II (481652-II)|
|Process Water Refill Box||486214||includes: pH II (486639-II), Free Chlorine (DPD-1) (486637), Total Chlorine (DPD-4) (486670), High Range Chlorine (486672), Middle Range Peroxide (486648), Glycine (484014)|
|Smart Brew Refill Box||486216||includes: High Range Total Hardness (486656), Calcium Hardness (486629), Total Alkalinity (486641), pH-II (486639-II), Chloride III (486757), Sulfate (486608)|
|Spa Water Refill Box||486215||includes: Free Chlorine (DPD-1) (486637), Total Bromine (DPD-4) (486644), Combined/Total Chlorine (DPD-3)(486638), pH II (486639-II), Total Alkalinity (486641), Calcium Hardness (486629)|
|Tap Water Refill Box||486213||includes: pH II (486639-II), Total Alkalinity (486641), High Range Total Hardness (486656), Free Chlorine (DPD-1) (486637), Total Chlorine (DPD-4) (486670), High Range Chlorine (486672), Metals (486604)|
|Well Water Refill Box||486212||includes: pH II (486639-II), Total Iron (486650), Nitrate (486655), Total Alkalinity (486641) & Total Hardness high range (486656)|
|The recent upgrade of the eXact iDip® application provides users the ability to determine the below calculated tests without any written calculations. The device will seamlessly interpret data for specific tests collected by the user, calculating the desired values, and quickly displaying the results.
* This is a one-off cost to download additional in-apps to enable testing for each of these parameters.
Not sure which Digital Water Tester is the right one for you? Compare our range here.
eXact Digital Tester
|Each kit contains:||
eXact® iDip® handheld photometer
- Free UK Delivery
- We ship orders daily Monday – Friday (except bank holidays)
- Fast & efficient shipping
- Order by 12 noon for same day dispatch
UK Mainland Shipment Options:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days): £0.00
- Express (1-2 business days): £1.99
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday): £9.98
European Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (5 – 10 Days)
Australia, New Zealand and USA Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (10 – 20 Days)
- We can ship worldwide – please contact us to obtain a quote for your destination
UK Mainland Shipping Provided by:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days) – This is a free service using 2nd Class Royal Mail and usually arrives within 3-5 working days. In the event that no one is at home to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Express (1-2 business days) – This service uses 1st Class Royal Mail, costs a small fee and usually arrives within 1-2 working days. In the event no one is in to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday) – This express service by Courier or Royal Mail Special Delivery, is a next working day and fully tracked service. You will need to be in to accept delivery, otherwise they will attempt delivery again the following working day or you can collect from your local depot.
- Higher value orders may be shipped using Courier at no extra cost to ensure safe arrival.
- Mainland UK includes England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and all BFPO addresses.
International Delivery provided by:
- Royal Mail International – Depending on the order value this is part-tracked delivery service from Royal Mail. Delivery can take up to 2 weeks (depending on the destination country).
- International Courier Delivery – Depending on the order value this is a fully tracked service and can take up to 1 week (depending on the destination country).
- If the country that is receiving your order has strong regulations regarding the importation of goods including nutritional supplements, SimplexHealth cannot be held responsible for any additional fees incurred by Customs and/or Quarantine scanning. We also cannot accept responsibility for items returned by customs.
All delivery times are estimates and depend on local courier services as well as processing times through customs (where applicable).