Cyanuric Acid reagent 481652-III
£13.99 Inc VAT (£10.83 Ex VAT)
Cyanuric Acid reagent for our handy water quality tester. Used with eXact photometers only – includes a bulk dropper bottle with liquid reagent for 60 tests for the detection of Cyanuric Acid in water.
This replaces reagent Cyanuric Acid 481652-II from January 2019. If you have the app for Cyanuric Acid 481652-II on your photometer, then please download the app for 481652-III before using this reagent.
Range: 3.0 – 110ppm
No of Tests: 60
In-App Price: £3.99
Please note: To be used as a reagent for: eXact iDip : 1 – 110 ppm (mg/l); eXact Micro 20 W/ Bluetooth SMART (V3 and up) : 1 – 110 ppm and eXact Pool EZ (S/N ≥1311) : 1 – 110 ppm (mg/l).
This product can only be used with one of the above mentioned photometers. Not to be used on a standalone basis.
Please always check stock levels before ordering as some items may be out of stock from time to time.
eXact Digital Tester
- Free UK Delivery
- We ship orders daily Monday – Friday (except bank holidays)
- Fast & efficient shipping
- Order by 12 noon for same day dispatch
UK Mainland Shipment Options:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days): £0.00
- Express (1-2 business days): £1.99
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday): £9.98
European Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (5 – 10 Days)
Australia, New Zealand and USA Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (10 – 20 Days)
- We can ship worldwide – please contact us to obtain a quote for your destination
UK Mainland Shipping Provided by:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days) – This is a free service using 2nd Class Royal Mail and usually arrives within 3-5 working days. In the event that no one is at home to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Express (1-2 business days) – This service uses 1st Class Royal Mail, costs a small fee and usually arrives within 1-2 working days. In the event no one is in to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday) – This express service by Courier or Royal Mail Special Delivery, is a next working day and fully tracked service. You will need to be in to accept delivery, otherwise they will attempt delivery again the following working day or you can collect from your local depot.
- Higher value orders may be shipped using Courier at no extra cost to ensure safe arrival.
- Mainland UK includes England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and all BFPO addresses.
International Delivery provided by:
- Royal Mail International – Depending on the order value this is part-tracked delivery service from Royal Mail. Delivery can take up to 2 weeks (depending on the destination country).
- International Courier Delivery – Depending on the order value this is a fully tracked service and can take up to 1 week (depending on the destination country).
- If the country that is receiving your order has strong regulations regarding the importation of goods including nutritional supplements, SimplexHealth cannot be held responsible for any additional fees incurred by Customs and/or Quarantine scanning. We also cannot accept responsibility for items returned by customs.
All delivery times are estimates and depend on local courier services as well as processing times through customs (where applicable).