Bacteria Growth Check (30 strips)
£28.99 Inc VAT (£24.16 Ex VAT)
Bacteria Growth Check for water quality testing is ideal for spot checks when bacteria presence is suspected. If an area is suspect for bacteria, either dip a test strip into the sample, or, for surfaces, add deionised/distilled water and swab. Insert the test strip back into its package and leave undisturbed for 48 hours at room temperature.
Fastidious growth of total micro-organisms is demonstrated by the development of growth colonies on the test strip pad. Match the colour change of pad to the colour chart to determine an approximate bacteria count. Once a determination has been made, a decision to investigate using more enhanced bacteria testing measures can be more easily made. Bacteria Growth Check is also ideal for classroom lessons and discussions.
- Simple Dip-Wait-Read Testing Method
- Low cost and high accuracy
- Test strips are individually sealed to protect them
- Ideal for quick and reliable testing of water
- Test kit contains everything required to complete the tests
- This product is safe and easy to use since there are no chemicals to mix, an MSDS is not required
Suitable for: fresh water as well as bacteria from surfaces
How to Use:
- To test water: dip test strip into water sample; To test surfaces: add deionised/distilled water and swab
- Insert strip into clear plastic bag provided and leave undisturbed for 48 hours at room temperature.
- Compare colour change to colour chart to determine an approximate bacteria count.
Contains: 30 individual foils with bacteria growth test strips and 30 clear plastic bags for incubating the strips
Sensitivity: Growth detection of festidious micro-organisms at <102, >102, >104, >106, >109 bacteria/ml
These bacteria growth strips have been formulated with Brain Heart Infusion media that allows maximum cultivation of fastidious aerobic baceria found in water samples.
Total Test Time: 48 hours
Please note: Store in a cool, dry place (below 30°C) and away from excess heat and direct sunlight. No MSDS required. Keep away from children and pets. Avoid contact of test areas on strips with skin & eyes, do not ingest or expose to acids. Please read detailed instructions fully before use.
Please note: that this is a screening test and can not be used to certify water as safe or unsafe for drinking. This test kit provides approximate results ONLY when used in strict accordance with instructions. SimplexHealth expressly disclaims any liability resulting from the use of this product, failure to follow instructions, or reliance of test results. This is not a measuring instrument. Store in a cool, dry (15-30°C) place and away from excess heat and direct sunlight. Wash hands before and after use. Avoid contact of test areas on strips with skin & eyes, do not ingest or expose to acids. Dispose of used tests responsibly.
Made in USA
|Each kit contains:|
- Free UK Delivery
- We ship orders daily Monday – Friday (except bank holidays)
- Fast & efficient shipping
- Order by 12 noon for same day dispatch
UK Mainland Shipment Options:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days): £0.00
- Express (1-2 business days): £1.99
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday): £9.98
European Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (5 – 10 Days)
Australia, New Zealand and USA Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (10 – 20 Days)
- We can ship worldwide – please contact us to obtain a quote for your destination
UK Mainland Shipping Provided by:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days) – This is a free service using 2nd Class Royal Mail and usually arrives within 3-5 working days. In the event that no one is at home to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Express (1-2 business days) – This service uses 1st Class Royal Mail, costs a small fee and usually arrives within 1-2 working days. In the event no one is in to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday) – This express service by Courier or Royal Mail Special Delivery, is a next working day and fully tracked service. You will need to be in to accept delivery, otherwise they will attempt delivery again the following working day or you can collect from your local depot.
- Higher value orders may be shipped using Courier at no extra cost to ensure safe arrival.
- Mainland UK includes England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and all BFPO addresses.
International Delivery provided by:
- Royal Mail International – Depending on the order value this is part-tracked delivery service from Royal Mail. Delivery can take up to 2 weeks (depending on the destination country).
- International Courier Delivery – Depending on the order value this is a fully tracked service and can take up to 1 week (depending on the destination country).
- If the country that is receiving your order has strong regulations regarding the importation of goods including nutritional supplements, SimplexHealth cannot be held responsible for any additional fees incurred by Customs and/or Quarantine scanning. We also cannot accept responsibility for items returned by customs.
All delivery times are estimates and depend on local courier services as well as processing times through customs (where applicable).