Arsenic Ultra Low Test 0-20ppb (5 tests)
£56.99 Inc VAT (£47.49 Ex VAT)
Arsenic Ultra Low Quick™ II for water quality testing was designed to give the you accurate results without sacrificing cost and time. Designed using cutting-edge chemistry, Arsenic Ultra Low Quick™ II reports results in only 14 minutes. Additionally, there are no dangerous chemicals needed to run this water quality test kit. With only one simple test procedure (using 3 reagents), Arsenic Ultra Low Quick™ II is a must for any lab, water testing professional, or service technician who values accurate, rapid results without sacrificing cost.
Arsenic Ultra-Low Quick™ II
Part Number: 481300-5
Detection Range: 0.0, 0.3, 0.7, 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 3.5, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 13, 20, <20 ppb (μg/L)
Total Test Time: 14 Minutes
Number of Tests per Kit: 5
Here’s how it works:
First, your water sample is mixed in the supplied reaction vessel with reagent #1 (Tartaric acid with rate enhancers). This will acidify your water sample. Reagent #2, an oxidizer, is then added to remove hydrogen sulfide interference. Finally, with the addition of Zinc powder, reagent #3, inorganic arsenic compounds (As+3 and As+5) are reduced to arsine gas. A test strip is used to measure the arsine gas concentration in the water sample.
As arsine gas is generated and comes in contact with the test strip, the Mercuric bromide indicator on the test strip changes in color from white to shades of yellow or brown. Once the reaction is completed, the test strip is removed and matched to a calibrated color chart to obtain a quantitative measure of arsenic in the tested sample.
|Each kit contains:|
- Free UK Delivery
- We ship orders daily Monday – Friday (except bank holidays)
- Fast & efficient shipping
- Order by 12 noon for same day dispatch
UK Mainland Shipment Options:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days): £0.00
- Express (1-2 business days): £1.99
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday): £9.98
European Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (5 – 10 Days)
Australia, New Zealand and USA Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (10 – 20 Days)
- We can ship worldwide – please contact us to obtain a quote for your destination
UK Mainland Shipping Provided by:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days) – This is a free service using 2nd Class Royal Mail and usually arrives within 3-5 working days. In the event that no one is at home to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Express (1-2 business days) – This service uses 1st Class Royal Mail, costs a small fee and usually arrives within 1-2 working days. In the event no one is in to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday) – This express service by Courier or Royal Mail Special Delivery, is a next working day and fully tracked service. You will need to be in to accept delivery, otherwise they will attempt delivery again the following working day or you can collect from your local depot.
- Higher value orders may be shipped using Courier at no extra cost to ensure safe arrival.
- Mainland UK includes England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and all BFPO addresses.
International Delivery provided by:
- Royal Mail International – Depending on the order value this is part-tracked delivery service from Royal Mail. Delivery can take up to 2 weeks (depending on the destination country).
- International Courier Delivery – Depending on the order value this is a fully tracked service and can take up to 1 week (depending on the destination country).
- If the country that is receiving your order has strong regulations regarding the importation of goods including nutritional supplements, SimplexHealth cannot be held responsible for any additional fees incurred by Customs and/or Quarantine scanning. We also cannot accept responsibility for items returned by customs.
All delivery times are estimates and depend on local courier services as well as processing times through customs (where applicable).