This Arsenic water test is designed to give the user accurate results without sacrificing cost and time. Designed using cutting-edge chemistry it reports results in only 12 minutes. Additionally, there are no dangerous chemicals needed to run this kit to test water quality. With only one simple test procedure (using 3 reagents), Arsenic Quick is ideal for any lab testing water quality, water testing professional, or service technician who values accurate, rapid results without sacrificing cost. Quick Arsenic tests were developed with considerations for safety, sensitivity, ease-of-use and speed.
- Results in only 12 minutes
- Reagents are clearly labeled and colour-coded
- A colourimetric test strip is used to take the guesswork out of accurate arsenic measurement
- Includes an easy-read colour chart, which makes matching simple
- All reagents are in powder form and have been carefully selected to minimize the hazards associated with conventional arsenic testing
- Includes all components needed to accurately detect and measure arsenic
Suitable for: water, including water from tap, well, pond, stream, lake, river; can also be used for soil & wood analysis (please see detailed instructions for method and sample preparation)
How to Use:
- Mix water sample in the supplied reaction vessel with reagent #1 (tartaric acid with rate enhancers). This will acidify your water sample. Add reagent #2, an oxidiser, to remove hydrogen sulfide interference. Finally, add reagent #3, zinc powder. Inorganic arsenic compounds (As+3 and As+5) are reduced to arsine gas. A test strip is used to measure the arsine gas concentration in the water sample.
- As arsine gas is generated and comes in contact with the test strip, the Mercuric bromide indicator on the test strip changes in colour from white to shades of yellow or brown. Once the reaction is completed, the test strip is removed and matched to a calibrated colour chart to obtain a quantitative measure of arsenic in the tested sample.
- For more detailed instructions, please refer to test procedure enclosed in pack.
Contains: 100 tests
- MSDS and detailed instructions included
- All components are supplied in the kit except for a timer and thermometer
- 0, 5, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 80, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 400, 500, >500 ppb (μg/l)
- 0, 0.005, 0.01, 0.02, 0.03, 0.04, 0.05, 0.06, 0.08, 0.1, 0.15, 0.2, 0.25, 0.3, 0.4, 0.5, >0.5 ppm (mg/l)
Total Test Time: 12 minutes
Detects soluble inorganic Arsenic As+3 and As+5.
Please note: Hydrogen and Arsine gases are generated during the test. Work in a well-ventilated area away from open flames and other sources of ignition. Review the Material Safety Data Sheet before handling any chemicals.
Please note: Store in a cool, dry (below 32°C) place and away from excess heat and direct sunlight. Keep away from children and pets. Avoid contact of test areas on strips with skin & eyes, do not ingest or expose to acids.
This is a screening test and can not be used to certify water as safe or unsafe for drinking. This test kit provides approximate results ONLY when used in strict accordance with instructions. SimplexHealth expressly disclaims any liability resulting from the use of this product, failure to follow instructions, or reliance of test results. Please keep out of reach of children and pets. Wash hands before and after use. The contents of the kit should not come in contact with food or consumables. Once the test has been completed, dispose of it responsibly.
Made in USA
|Each kit contains:|
- Free UK Delivery
- We ship orders daily Monday – Friday (except bank holidays)
- Fast & efficient shipping
- Order by 12 noon for same day dispatch
UK Mainland Shipment Options:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days): £0.00
- Express (1-2 business days): £1.99
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday): £9.98
European Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (5 – 10 Days)
Australia, New Zealand and USA Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (10 – 20 Days)
- We can ship worldwide – please contact us to obtain a quote for your destination
UK Mainland Shipping Provided by:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days) – This is a free service using 2nd Class Royal Mail and usually arrives within 3-5 working days. In the event that no one is at home to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Express (1-2 business days) – This service uses 1st Class Royal Mail, costs a small fee and usually arrives within 1-2 working days. In the event no one is in to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday) – This express service by Courier or Royal Mail Special Delivery, is a next working day and fully tracked service. You will need to be in to accept delivery, otherwise they will attempt delivery again the following working day or you can collect from your local depot.
- Higher value orders may be shipped using Courier at no extra cost to ensure safe arrival.
- Mainland UK includes England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and all BFPO addresses.
International Delivery provided by:
- Royal Mail International – Depending on the order value this is part-tracked delivery service from Royal Mail. Delivery can take up to 2 weeks (depending on the destination country).
- International Courier Delivery – Depending on the order value this is a fully tracked service and can take up to 1 week (depending on the destination country).
- If the country that is receiving your order has strong regulations regarding the importation of goods including nutritional supplements, SimplexHealth cannot be held responsible for any additional fees incurred by Customs and/or Quarantine scanning. We also cannot accept responsibility for items returned by customs.
All delivery times are estimates and depend on local courier services as well as processing times through customs (where applicable).