The main symptoms of Coronavirus (COVID-19) include:
- A high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- A new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- A loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
When to order a Coronovirus Test
- If you have symptoms, get a test as soon as possible and stay at home until you get your result. You need to get the test done in the first 5 days of having symptoms. To protect others, do not go to places like a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital if you have any of these symptoms.
- You have been in close contact with someone you feel may be positive for coronavirus.
We offer two types of tests:
Covid-19 (Coronavirus) RT-PCR Swab Home Test Kit – Test yourself for the presence of Coronavirus using our COVID-19 PCR with analysis by a DHSC approved lab – ideal for those requiring a Certificate of Analysis / Test Certificate / Fit to Fly certificate when travelling abroad or returning to work.
Healgen Covid-19 Rapid Antigen Test (20 Tests) – Approved by Public Health England & validated by the UK government. For Rapid Covid Testing, results in 15 minutes. Each kit contains everything required to carry out the tests, no additional equipment is needed.
Why get a Covid-19 RT-PCR Swab Home Test Kit?
- You’re planning on going abroad, do not have symptoms and require a Fit to Fly Certificate
- You’ve arrived in the UK from abroad, do not have symptoms – you need to self-isolate and a Test to Release Certificate specially when you’ve come from a country with a high coronavirus risk
- Your employer or school has asked you to get a test but you do not have symptoms
Why get a Healgen Covid-19 Rapid Antigen Test?
- You are an employer and wish to test employees during or before work
- You are a company or organisation and wish to test patients, customers or visitors
- You require on the spot results for coronavirus
- Your employer, school or organisation require to undertake regular Covid-19 testing on site
- You are looking for a UK government and Public Health England approved Covid Rapid Antigen Test
Order a COVID-19 RT-PCR Swab Home Testing Kit – click here
- The Covid-19 swab home test kit checks whether you had an active case of Covid-19 when you took the sample
- Analysis carried out by a Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) approved lab, it is very accurate and will be able to confirm whether anyone with symptoms is actively infected with the virus.
- The PCR analysers used are very sensitive which means they can also detect individuals without symptoms.
- The test result will allow you to make correct decisions about self-isolating to protect yourself and others.
- The PCR analysers used are twice as sensitive as those routinely used in NHS testing. This means that it can detect individuals without symptoms (Asymptomatic Carriers) as well as those with symptoms.
This Covid-19 home test requires a combined nose/throat swab sample to be collected and sent to our accredited UK laboratory for testing – no blood required.
VIDEO – Dr Amir Khan shows you how to self-administer a swab test for coronavirus. It’s a simple nasal and throat swab (this is different to the nasopharyngeal swab test). This is for the self-test kits in the UK which check if you have coronavirus now – exact models may vary. Please always follow the written instructions provided with your kit:
Order a Healgen Covid-19 Rapid Antigen Test (20 Tests) – click here
Ideal for rpaid testing of Coronavirus in a work place, school or organisation. Each box contains 20 tests for the rapid detection of coronavirus in 15 minutes. This test is being rolled out by the UK government to mass test the population in Liverpool and other cities, click here for UK Government approval (test 3 on the list).
- These tests are intended to aid in the rapid diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2 infections.
- The Healgen Covid-19 Antigen Test (Swab) does not differentiate between SARS-CoV and SARS-CoV-2.
- Each kit contains everything required to carry out the tests, no additional equipment is needed.
- Approved by Public Health England & validated by the UK government.
- Results in 15 minutes.
- Each kit includes clear instructions and is easy to use.
VIDEO – Healgen COVID-19 Antigen Test Cassette Testing Video. Please always follow the written instructions provided with your kit:
Disclaimer: Only opinions based upon our own personal experience or information detailed in academic journals or other publications is cited. This has been done exclusively for anyone who is interested in this subject but is not intended to replace proper analysis. For COVID-19 & Coronavirus, please check the latest government websites and recommendations; because of the nature of this subject new research and development is available continuously. We cannot accept responsibility and liability of any kind which may result from the application of this information. We always recommend to consult an expert to discuss any tests and test results or get a full recommendation on the specific subject and specific to your situation by an expert.
This information is owned by SimplexHealth and you do NOT have the right to reprint, sell, auction or distribute this information.