SimplexHealth Easy Pool Test 3-in-1 (50 tests)
£10.99 Inc VAT (£9.16 Ex VAT)
The SimplexHealth 3-in-One Easy pool & spa check is a complete test kit, which tests for 3 key parameters: free chlorine (bromine), pH and total alkalinity.
This test strip offers accurate results that you can rely on. Designed to work in both pools & spas as well as chlorine systems & bromine systems. Economically priced, it is the ideal choice for the average pool or spa owner.
- Simple Dip-Wait-Read Testing Method
- Test strips are stored in a plastic container to protect them
- Ideal for quick and reliable testing of water
- Accurate results are achieved in 30 seconds
- This product is safe and easy to use since there are no chemicals to mix, an MSDS is not required, and the indicator is noncarcinogenic
- Lower detection levels and even colour development for easy colour matching
These test strips have a unique safety feature, which is called ‘bleach-out’ warning: if there is too much chlorine in the water they will go black.
Other test systems may not show when chlorine levels are too high. Quite the opposite, when more chlorine is in the water than a test can measure for, the indication maybe ‘zero’ which can result in dangerously high levels of chlorine in the water. The ‘bleach-out’ warning stops this from happening and ensures high safety for pools and spas, and hence these test strips are preferred by industry professionals.
It is ideally suited for pool & spa owners who want to make sure that their pools & spas are safe, properly maintained and looked after.
Suitable for: pools, spas, hydrotherapy pools, private swimming pools
How to Use:
- Simply dip one test strip into your pool or spa for 5 seconds with a gentle back-and-forth motion.
- Remove the strip and shake once, briskly to remove excess water. Wait 15 seconds for colours to develop.
- Compare test pads with colour chart on the bottle within the next 30 seconds for best results.
Contains: 50 strips
Total Test Time: 30 seconds
Free Chlorine: 0, 0.5, 1, 3, 5, 10, 20 ppm (mg/l)
Bromine: 0, 1, 2, 6, 10, 20, 40 ppm (mg/l)
Total Alkalinity: 0, 40, 80, 120, 180, 240, 360 ppm (mg/l)
pH: 6.0, 6.4, 6.8, 7.2, 7.6, 8.2, 9.0
Calibrated at 27 °C (80 °F). pH may read low if Total Alkalinity is less than 80ppm (mg/l).
Please Note: Store in cool, dry place (below 90 °F/32 °C) and away from direct sunlight. Keep away from children and pets. Avoid contact of test areas on strips with skin & eyes, do not ingest or expose to acids. This is a screening test. It provides approximate results ONLY when used in strict accordance with instructions. SimplexHealth expressly disclaims any liability resulting from the use of this product, failure to follow instructions, or reliance of test results. This is not a measuring instrument.
- Free UK Delivery
- We ship orders daily Monday – Friday (except bank holidays)
- Fast & efficient shipping
- Order by 12 noon for same day dispatch
UK Mainland Shipment Options:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days): £0.00
- Express (1-2 business days): £1.99
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday): £9.98
European Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (5 – 10 Days)
Australia, New Zealand and USA Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (10 – 20 Days)
- We can ship worldwide – please contact us to obtain a quote for your destination
UK Mainland Shipping Provided by:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days) – This is a free service using 2nd Class Royal Mail and usually arrives within 3-5 working days. In the event that no one is at home to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Express (1-2 business days) – This service uses 1st Class Royal Mail, costs a small fee and usually arrives within 1-2 working days. In the event no one is in to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday) – This express service by Courier or Royal Mail Special Delivery, is a next working day and fully tracked service. You will need to be in to accept delivery, otherwise they will attempt delivery again the following working day or you can collect from your local depot.
- Higher value orders may be shipped using Courier at no extra cost to ensure safe arrival.
- Mainland UK includes England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and all BFPO addresses.
International Delivery provided by:
- Royal Mail International – Depending on the order value this is part-tracked delivery service from Royal Mail. Delivery can take up to 2 weeks (depending on the destination country).
- International Courier Delivery – Depending on the order value this is a fully tracked service and can take up to 1 week (depending on the destination country).
- If the country that is receiving your order has strong regulations regarding the importation of goods including nutritional supplements, SimplexHealth cannot be held responsible for any additional fees incurred by Customs and/or Quarantine scanning. We also cannot accept responsibility for items returned by customs.
All delivery times are estimates and depend on local courier services as well as processing times through customs (where applicable).