Norstar BioMagnetics Magnetic Therapy Stress Buster
£39.99 Inc VAT (£33.33 Ex VAT)
This quilted, lightweight pad goes easily from home to the work place. Norstar’s top grade ceramic magnets will help relieve tension in the neck and shoulders, delivering calming North Pole magnetic fields to ease you to sleep naturally. The Stressbuster can be used for lower back relief when sleeping as well as when seated in and out of the house, in the car or plane. Increases circulation and keeps body warm.
During the night it will help increase circulation and that means increased oxygen, which in turn will encourage the release of damaging toxins and promote the cells to work as efficiently as they can in strengthening the system and improving general health.
For lower back relief use it on your chair during the day whilst at work or driving. One of the best ways we know to help with long haul flights, both to encourage circulation as you sit and enabling you to recover more effectively from jet-lag at your journeys end.
For maintenance of your pet pillow, an easy care cover is available for both sizes of pillow.
A separate cover is available.
Size: 32.5cm x 70cm
Manufacturer power rating: 3,975 gauss core
Please note, when using magnet therapy: Do not use during pregnancy. Do not use over the chest area immediately following a bypass operation. Not suitable for anyone using a pacemaker, defibrillator or insulin pumps must not use magnets as they can affect the pacemaker. Anyone with metal pins or plates, do not use excessively over the metal. Important note: Anyone from the above groups should not sleep on a magnetic bed.
- Free UK Delivery
- We ship orders daily Monday – Friday (except bank holidays)
- Fast & efficient shipping
- Order by 12 noon for same day dispatch
UK Mainland Shipment Options:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days): £0.00
- Express (1-2 business days): £1.99
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday): £9.98
European Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (5 – 10 Days)
Australia, New Zealand and USA Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (10 – 20 Days)
- We can ship worldwide – please contact us to obtain a quote for your destination
UK Mainland Shipping Provided by:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days) – This is a free service using 2nd Class Royal Mail and usually arrives within 3-5 working days. In the event that no one is at home to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Express (1-2 business days) – This service uses 1st Class Royal Mail, costs a small fee and usually arrives within 1-2 working days. In the event no one is in to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday) – This express service by Courier or Royal Mail Special Delivery, is a next working day and fully tracked service. You will need to be in to accept delivery, otherwise they will attempt delivery again the following working day or you can collect from your local depot.
- Higher value orders may be shipped using Courier at no extra cost to ensure safe arrival.
- Mainland UK includes England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and all BFPO addresses.
International Delivery provided by:
- Royal Mail International – Depending on the order value this is part-tracked delivery service from Royal Mail. Delivery can take up to 2 weeks (depending on the destination country).
- International Courier Delivery – Depending on the order value this is a fully tracked service and can take up to 1 week (depending on the destination country).
- If the country that is receiving your order has strong regulations regarding the importation of goods including nutritional supplements, SimplexHealth cannot be held responsible for any additional fees incurred by Customs and/or Quarantine scanning. We also cannot accept responsibility for items returned by customs.
All delivery times are estimates and depend on local courier services as well as processing times through customs (where applicable).