Nitrate 0-500 & Nitrite 0-25 Tests (50 strips)
£12.99 Inc VAT (£10.83 Ex VAT)
The Nitrite Nitrate test strip is used to test for Nitrites & Nitrates in solution simultaneously. The Nitrate pad detects Nitrate in solution at 10, 25, 50, 100, 250, & 500ppm. The Nitrite pad detects Nitrite in solution at 1, 5, 10, & 25ppm. Nitrite test strips are often used when testing for Nitrites in wine, seafood, and sandwich meats, such as ham and bologna. Nitrate test strips are often used to test fertilizer run-off in agricultural areas. This strip is very sensitive to light and moisture, so be sure to keep the vial tightly sealed. We also sell the Nitrite and Nitrate test strips individually with only one test on a plastic strip.
The UK maximum contaminant levels for Nitrate is 50mg/l and for Nitrite is 0.50mg/l.
This water quality test strip is an attractive alternative to other test methods for several reasons:
- Simple Dip-Wait-Read Testing Method
- Test strips are stored in a plastic container to protect them
- Ideal for quick and reliable testing of water
- A mechanical reader is NOT required
- Accurate results are achieved in one minute
- This product is safe and easy to use since there are no chemicals to mix, an MSDS is not required, and the indicator is noncarcinogenic
Suitable for: any fresh water, including water from tap, well, pond, stream, lake, river
How to Use:
- Remove one Nitrite Nitrate test strip from the vial.
- Dip the test strip into the solution so that both pads are immersed and hold for 2-3 seconds in the solution.
- Remove the test strip, and shake off any excess liquid.
- Compare test pad to the color chart after 30 seconds.
Contains: 50 test strips
Sensitivity: Nitrate: 0, 10, 25, 50, 100, 250, 500 ppm (mg/l); Nitrites: 0, 0.5, 1, 5, 10, 25 ppm (mg/l)
For conversion labels to NO2 and NO3, multiply Total Nitrate value by 4.4 to get NO3 mg/l; and multiply Nitrite value by 3.3 to get NO2 mg/l.
Total Test Time: 1 minute
Please Note: Store in cool, dry place (below 90 °F/32 °C) and away from direct sunlight. Keep away from children and pets. Avoid contact of test areas on strips with skin & eyes, do not ingest or expose to acids. This is a screening test and can not be used to certify water as safe or unsafe for drinking. It provides approximate results ONLY when used in strict accordance with instructions. SimplexHealth expressly disclaims any liability resulting from the use of this product, failure to follow instructions, or reliance of test results. This is not a measuring instrument.
Made in USA
|Each kit contains:|
- Free UK Delivery
- We ship orders daily Monday – Friday (except bank holidays)
- Fast & efficient shipping
- Order by 12 noon for same day dispatch
UK Mainland Shipment Options:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days): £0.00
- Express (1-2 business days): £1.99
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday): £9.98
European Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (5 – 10 Days)
Australia, New Zealand and USA Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (10 – 20 Days)
- We can ship worldwide – please contact us to obtain a quote for your destination
UK Mainland Shipping Provided by:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days) – This is a free service using 2nd Class Royal Mail and usually arrives within 3-5 working days. In the event that no one is at home to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Express (1-2 business days) – This service uses 1st Class Royal Mail, costs a small fee and usually arrives within 1-2 working days. In the event no one is in to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday) – This express service by Courier or Royal Mail Special Delivery, is a next working day and fully tracked service. You will need to be in to accept delivery, otherwise they will attempt delivery again the following working day or you can collect from your local depot.
- Higher value orders may be shipped using Courier at no extra cost to ensure safe arrival.
- Mainland UK includes England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and all BFPO addresses.
International Delivery provided by:
- Royal Mail International – Depending on the order value this is part-tracked delivery service from Royal Mail. Delivery can take up to 2 weeks (depending on the destination country).
- International Courier Delivery – Depending on the order value this is a fully tracked service and can take up to 1 week (depending on the destination country).
- If the country that is receiving your order has strong regulations regarding the importation of goods including nutritional supplements, SimplexHealth cannot be held responsible for any additional fees incurred by Customs and/or Quarantine scanning. We also cannot accept responsibility for items returned by customs.
All delivery times are estimates and depend on local courier services as well as processing times through customs (where applicable).