Neo Therapy Magnets (2 per pack)
£34.99 Inc VAT (£29.16 Ex VAT)
Out of stock
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
The Neo disks are one of the bestsellers in Norstar’s line of static magnet therapy. They are invaluable to have at home, work and especially on holiday. Each 1″ (2.5cm) disk offers the deepest, fastest approach to soft tissue injury whether from arthritis, pulled muscles, tendons, toothache or torn ligaments. The Neo will play a large part in the relief of pain and the reduction of inflamed and swollen joints, and can be used for the whole family.
Most amazing static magnet therapy.
Use it as a ‘plaster for pain’. These Norstar’s Neo is a truly remarkable means of delivering powerful and effective magnetic fields to damaged and blocked areas of the body.
They are specifically designed for breathing problems, migraine, neck, hands and feet pains and toothache.
The Neo will hold it’s magnetic strength for 15 years.
Please note, when using magnet therapy: Do not use during pregnancy. Do not use over the chest area immediately following a bypass operation. Not suitable for anyone using a pacemaker, defibrillator or insulin pumps must not use magnets as they can affect the pacemaker. Anyone with metal pins or plates, do not use excessively over the metal. Important note: Anyone from the above groups should not sleep on a magnetic bed.
- Free UK Delivery
- We ship orders daily Monday – Friday (except bank holidays)
- Fast & efficient shipping
- Order by 12 noon for same day dispatch
UK Mainland Shipment Options:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days): £0.00
- Express (1-2 business days): £1.99
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday): £9.98
European Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (5 – 10 Days)
Australia, New Zealand and USA Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (10 – 20 Days)
- We can ship worldwide – please contact us to obtain a quote for your destination
UK Mainland Shipping Provided by:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days) – This is a free service using 2nd Class Royal Mail and usually arrives within 3-5 working days. In the event that no one is at home to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Express (1-2 business days) – This service uses 1st Class Royal Mail, costs a small fee and usually arrives within 1-2 working days. In the event no one is in to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday) – This express service by Courier or Royal Mail Special Delivery, is a next working day and fully tracked service. You will need to be in to accept delivery, otherwise they will attempt delivery again the following working day or you can collect from your local depot.
- Higher value orders may be shipped using Courier at no extra cost to ensure safe arrival.
- Mainland UK includes England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and all BFPO addresses.
International Delivery provided by:
- Royal Mail International – Depending on the order value this is part-tracked delivery service from Royal Mail. Delivery can take up to 2 weeks (depending on the destination country).
- International Courier Delivery – Depending on the order value this is a fully tracked service and can take up to 1 week (depending on the destination country).
- If the country that is receiving your order has strong regulations regarding the importation of goods including nutritional supplements, SimplexHealth cannot be held responsible for any additional fees incurred by Customs and/or Quarantine scanning. We also cannot accept responsibility for items returned by customs.
All delivery times are estimates and depend on local courier services as well as processing times through customs (where applicable).