It has been reported that using the Magnessage relieves various common ailments including:
Joint Pain and Arthritis – The Magnessage can be used for all kinds of arthritis and joint pain.
Back Pain – The Magnessage can help relieve back pain due to muscular, nerve or bone problems.
Headaches, Toothache, Neuralgia and Eye Problems – The Magnessage can help relive tension headaches and eye strain. It may also be helpful for certain specific eye problems, such as retina pigmentosa or macular degeneratin, in some people. Some users find it can ease migraine headaches too.
Sports Injuries – Magnets have been successfully used therapeutically by a wide range of sportsmen and women including golfers, swimmers, cricketers, footballers, skiers, cyclists, runners, tennis players and by gymnasts and dances.
First Aid (Cuts, Burns and Stings) – The Magnessage can help promote rapid healing of cuts and burns and can ease inflammation caused by stings
Menstrual Pain and Bowel Problems – (IBS, Colitis and Constipation)
The Magnessage can help relieve pre-menstrual tension and pain. It may also be useful for bowel problems and for improving circulation.
Fatigue and Sleep Problems – The Magnessage can help relieve fatique and increase vitality. It can also improve sleep quality.
Sexual Problems and Infertility – The Magnessage has been found to be beneficial for some types of sexual problems, such as erectile dysfunction, and in certain cases of infertility. It seems to help by improving the blood flow and circulation of fluids in the abdomen and sexual organs and may also enhance sperm mobility.
Treating Pets and Other Animals – Magnet Therapy has been extensively used with animals such as racehorse, racing dogs, zoo and wild animals and pets.
It is the elongated upper rotating casing of the Magnessage that emits the magnetic fields (not the end cap). Using gentle sweeping strokes, simply move the Magnessage freely over the affected area. It is the extraordinary depth of the magnetic field emitted by the Magnessage brings the results. The pulsed electro-magnetic field has a depth of penetration of 45cms/18 inches.
The Magnessage is just as effective when used above the skin as when in direct contact with the body because of the depth of penetration of its magnetic field. It is also effective through clothing, bandages or plaster casts.
The Magnessage is best used for around 5 minutes at a time, 2-3 times daily until relief is obtained. Thereafter it can be used intermittently for preventive treatment as required.
Please note, when using magnet therapy: Do not use during pregnancy. Do not use over the chest area immediately following a bypass operation. Not suitable for anyone using a pacemaker, defibrillator or insulin pumps must not use magnets as they can affect the pacemaker. Anyone with metal pins or plates, do not use excessively over the metal. Important note: Anyone from the above groups should not sleep on a magnetic bed.
- We ship orders daily Monday – Friday (except bank holidays)
- Fast & efficient shipping
- Order by 12 noon for same day dispatch
- All orders are shipped from United Kingdom (UK)
UK Shipment Options:
- FREE Super Saver (3-5 business days): £0.00
- Royal Mail 1st Class (1-2 business days): £1.99
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 (1-2 business days): £2.99
- DHL Courier (1-2 business days): £6.98
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday): £9.98
Order by 12 noon for same day despatch. For urgent despatch after 12 noon, please call us on 01933 664746.
European Union (EU) Shipment Options:
- European International Shipping (5 – 10 Days) and from only £0.98.
- International Tracked from £6.93
- All orders to Europe are shipped including VAT so no duty or VAT to pay to customs
Please feel free to contact us for more information about international shipping before placing an order.
Rest of Europe, Australia, New Zealand and USA Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (5 – 20 Days) from £0.80 (can vary due to exchange rates)
- International orders outside the European Union and Great Britain are sent excluding VAT. Local VAT as well as potential import/duty fees are charged by local customs on point of import. Customs fees vary depending on product, however most of our products (ie water test kits) are duty free (0%). Please feel free to contact us for more information (ie HS Code) before placing an order.
- We can ship worldwide – please contact us to obtain a quote for your destination
UK Mainland Shipping Provided by:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days) – This is a free service using 2nd Class Royal Mail and usually arrives within 3-5 working days. In the event that no one is at home to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Royal Mail 1st Class (1-2 business days) – This service uses 1st Class Royal Mail, costs a small fee and usually arrives within 1-2 working days. In the event no one is in to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 (1-2 business days) – This service uses 1st Class Royal Mail tracked service, costs a small fee and usually arrives within 1-2 working days. In the event no one is in to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- DHL Courier (1-2 business days) – This express service is usually a next working day delivery (depending on location). Being a fully tracked service, you will need to be in to accept delivery, otherwise they will attempt delivery again the following working day or you can collect from your local depot.
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday) – This express service by Courier or Royal Mail Special Delivery, is a next working day and fully tracked service. You will need to be in to accept delivery, otherwise they will attempt delivery again the following working day or you can collect from your local depot.
- Higher value orders may be shipped using Courier at no extra cost to ensure safe arrival.
- Mainland UK includes England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and all BFPO addresses.
International Delivery provided by:
- Royal Mail International – Depending on the order value this is part-tracked delivery service from Royal Mail. Delivery can take up 2 weeks (depending on the destination country), however for Europe delivery times are aprox 5-7 days.
- International Courier Delivery – Depending on the order value this is a fully tracked service and can take up to 1 week (depending on the destination country).
- If the country that is receiving your order has strong regulations regarding the importation of goods including nutritional supplements, SimplexHealth cannot be held responsible for any additional fees incurred by Customs and/or Quarantine scanning. We also cannot accept responsibility for items returned by customs.
All delivery times are estimates and depend on local courier services as well as processing times through customs (where applicable).
I have not received my order what do I do?
If you have not received your goods after 14 working days, then please contact us and we will chase your delivery. The quickest way is to contact the team by email (quoting your order number and contact details) or call us on +44 (0) 1933 664746 (Monday to Friday 9am – 5.00pm). It is out of our control if delivery gets delayed due to postal strikes or natural disasters, however we will do our best to help solve any problems with lost items.
Returning an item
We want you to be happy with your purchase but understand that sometimes you may need to exchange or return an item. Follow our returns procedure if you would like to return a faulty, damaged, duplicate, incorrect or unwanted item. This can be viewed here or under Returns at the bottom of the screen.