Magnessage Magnet Therapy Wand
£94.99 Inc VAT (£79.16 Ex VAT)
It has been reported that using the Magnessage relieves various common ailments including:
Joint Pain and Arthritis – The Magnessage can be used for all kinds of arthritis and joint pain.
Back Pain – The Magnessage can help relieve back pain due to muscular, nerve or bone problems.
Headaches, Toothache, Neuralgia and Eye Problems – The Magnessage can help relive tension headaches and eye strain. It may also be helpful for certain specific eye problems, such as retina pigmentosa or macular degeneratin, in some people. Some users find it can ease migraine headaches too.
Sports Injuries – Magnets have been successfully used therapeutically by a wide range of sportsmen and women including golfers, swimmers, cricketers, footballers, skiers, cyclists, runners, tennis players and by gymnasts and dances.
First Aid (Cuts, Burns and Stings) – The Magnessage can help promote rapid healing of cuts and burns and can ease inflammation caused by stings
Menstrual Pain and Bowel Problems – (IBS, Colitis and Constipation)
The Magnessage can help relieve pre-menstrual tension and pain. It may also be useful for bowel problems and for improving circulation.
Fatigue and Sleep Problems – The Magnessage can help relieve fatique and increase vitality. It can also improve sleep quality.
Sexual Problems and Infertility – The Magnessage has been found to be beneficial for some types of sexual problems, such as erectile dysfunction, and in certain cases of infertility. It seems to help by improving the blood flow and circulation of fluids in the abdomen and sexual organs and may also enhance sperm mobility.
Treating Pets and Other Animals – Magnet Therapy has been extensively used with animals such as racehorse, racing dogs, zoo and wild animals and pets.
It is the elongated upper rotating casing of the Magnessage that emits the magnetic fields (not the end cap). Using gentle sweeping strokes, simply move the Magnessage freely over the affected area. It is the extraordinary depth of the magnetic field emitted by the Magnessage brings the results. The pulsed electro-magnetic field has a depth of penetration of 45cms/18 inches.
The Magnessage is just as effective when used above the skin as when in direct contact with the body because of the depth of penetration of its magnetic field. It is also effective through clothing, bandages or plaster casts.
The Magnessage is best used for around 5 minutes at a time, 2-3 times daily until relief is obtained. Thereafter it can be used intermittently for preventive treatment as required.
Please note, when using magnet therapy: Do not use during pregnancy. Do not use over the chest area immediately following a bypass operation. Not suitable for anyone using a pacemaker, defibrillator or insulin pumps must not use magnets as they can affect the pacemaker. Anyone with metal pins or plates, do not use excessively over the metal. Important note: Anyone from the above groups should not sleep on a magnetic bed.
- Free UK Delivery
- We ship orders daily Monday – Friday (except bank holidays)
- Fast & efficient shipping
- Order by 12 noon for same day dispatch
UK Mainland Shipment Options:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days): £0.00
- Express (1-2 business days): £1.99
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday): £9.98
European Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (5 – 10 Days)
Australia, New Zealand and USA Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (10 – 20 Days)
- We can ship worldwide – please contact us to obtain a quote for your destination
UK Mainland Shipping Provided by:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days) – This is a free service using 2nd Class Royal Mail and usually arrives within 3-5 working days. In the event that no one is at home to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Express (1-2 business days) – This service uses 1st Class Royal Mail, costs a small fee and usually arrives within 1-2 working days. In the event no one is in to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday) – This express service by Courier or Royal Mail Special Delivery, is a next working day and fully tracked service. You will need to be in to accept delivery, otherwise they will attempt delivery again the following working day or you can collect from your local depot.
- Higher value orders may be shipped using Courier at no extra cost to ensure safe arrival.
- Mainland UK includes England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and all BFPO addresses.
International Delivery provided by:
- Royal Mail International – Depending on the order value this is part-tracked delivery service from Royal Mail. Delivery can take up to 2 weeks (depending on the destination country).
- International Courier Delivery – Depending on the order value this is a fully tracked service and can take up to 1 week (depending on the destination country).
- If the country that is receiving your order has strong regulations regarding the importation of goods including nutritional supplements, SimplexHealth cannot be held responsible for any additional fees incurred by Customs and/or Quarantine scanning. We also cannot accept responsibility for items returned by customs.
All delivery times are estimates and depend on local courier services as well as processing times through customs (where applicable).