Liquid Reagent pH Testing Drops 4 – 10 (15ml)
£12.99 Inc VAT (£7.49 Ex VAT)
1) To Test Water:
- Pour a small amount of water from your source (tap, Reverse Osmosis water, tank water, ionized alkaline water etc).
- Add 2 drops of the red reagent liquid and shake it up to mix.
- Compare the colour with the colours on the chart.
2) To Test Saliva
- Wait for two hours after having anything in your mouth (the purpose is to test the saliva produced by the body). The best time to test is first thing in the morning, as soon as you wake up and before you have eaten or drunk anything and before you have cleaned your teeth.
- Swallow the saliva in your mouth and then suck new saliva from below your tongue (there are two saliva glands below the tongue). Repeat 2 more times. Spit a small amount into a container (plastic or glass).
- Apply 2 drops of pH Reagent to the saliva.
- Compare the resulting colour to the pH colour chart.
|Each kit contains:|
- Free UK Delivery
- We ship orders daily Monday – Friday (except bank holidays)
- Fast & efficient shipping
- Order by 12 noon for same day dispatch
UK Mainland Shipment Options:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days): £0.00
- Express (1-2 business days): £1.99
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday): £9.98
European Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (5 – 10 Days)
Australia, New Zealand and USA Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (10 – 20 Days)
- We can ship worldwide – please contact us to obtain a quote for your destination
UK Mainland Shipping Provided by:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days) – This is a free service using 2nd Class Royal Mail and usually arrives within 3-5 working days. In the event that no one is at home to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Express (1-2 business days) – This service uses 1st Class Royal Mail, costs a small fee and usually arrives within 1-2 working days. In the event no one is in to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday) – This express service by Courier or Royal Mail Special Delivery, is a next working day and fully tracked service. You will need to be in to accept delivery, otherwise they will attempt delivery again the following working day or you can collect from your local depot.
- Higher value orders may be shipped using Courier at no extra cost to ensure safe arrival.
- Mainland UK includes England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and all BFPO addresses.
International Delivery provided by:
- Royal Mail International – Depending on the order value this is part-tracked delivery service from Royal Mail. Delivery can take up to 2 weeks (depending on the destination country).
- International Courier Delivery – Depending on the order value this is a fully tracked service and can take up to 1 week (depending on the destination country).
- If the country that is receiving your order has strong regulations regarding the importation of goods including nutritional supplements, SimplexHealth cannot be held responsible for any additional fees incurred by Customs and/or Quarantine scanning. We also cannot accept responsibility for items returned by customs.
All delivery times are estimates and depend on local courier services as well as processing times through customs (where applicable).