Hughes Covid-19 Rapid Antigen Test (Single Test) Lower Nostril Swab
£14.99 Inc VAT (£12.49 Ex VAT)
Bulk Order Discount (Unit Price)
|1 - 4||£14.99|
|5 - 24||£12.99|
(video demonstration with the 25 x Hughes Covid-19 Pack)
Covid Rapid Test with a CE mark. Single Test Kit (Pack contains 1 Test)
The Hughes Covid-19 by ACON Biotech only requires a 1-2cm nostril swab unlike the standard 9-10cm swab into the rear nasal canal used in other kits.
They offer rapid and accurate results within 15-30 minutes, giving you the reassurance of knowing whether you have the Coronavirus or not.
These test kits have the CE Mark of approval, and are used extensively at airports, global hotel chains, and by NHS trusts in the UK.
Single Pack contains:
- 1 x Individually sealed test cassette
- 1 x Individually sealed disposable lower nostril swab (1-2cm into lower nostril)
- 1 x Pre filled buffer tube (Huge timesaving & stops wastage of fluid)
- 1 Package Insert
Government approved testing
- This test is also being used exclusively by the UK airport testing centres along with large multi-national companies.
- This test is intended for use by clinical professionals (eg Doctor/Practice Nurse/Employer Occupational Health depts etc).
- An application for exceptional use of a COVID-19 rapid test, to be used by members of the public for home use, was approved on the 23rd December 2020 by the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA), click here for details.
- The manufacturer and reseller advice that this kit is not designed for home use.
|Each kit contains:||
1 x Individually packaged test cassette
- Free UK Delivery
- We ship orders daily Monday – Friday (except bank holidays)
- Fast & efficient shipping
- Order by 12 noon for same day dispatch
UK Mainland Shipment Options:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days): £0.00
- Express (1-2 business days): £1.99
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday): £9.98
European Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (5 – 10 Days)
Australia, New Zealand and USA Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (10 – 20 Days)
- We can ship worldwide – please contact us to obtain a quote for your destination
UK Mainland Shipping Provided by:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days) – This is a free service using 2nd Class Royal Mail and usually arrives within 3-5 working days. In the event that no one is at home to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Express (1-2 business days) – This service uses 1st Class Royal Mail, costs a small fee and usually arrives within 1-2 working days. In the event no one is in to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday) – This express service by Courier or Royal Mail Special Delivery, is a next working day and fully tracked service. You will need to be in to accept delivery, otherwise they will attempt delivery again the following working day or you can collect from your local depot.
- Higher value orders may be shipped using Courier at no extra cost to ensure safe arrival.
- Mainland UK includes England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and all BFPO addresses.
International Delivery provided by:
- Royal Mail International – Depending on the order value this is part-tracked delivery service from Royal Mail. Delivery can take up to 2 weeks (depending on the destination country).
- International Courier Delivery – Depending on the order value this is a fully tracked service and can take up to 1 week (depending on the destination country).
- If the country that is receiving your order has strong regulations regarding the importation of goods including nutritional supplements, SimplexHealth cannot be held responsible for any additional fees incurred by Customs and/or Quarantine scanning. We also cannot accept responsibility for items returned by customs.
All delivery times are estimates and depend on local courier services as well as processing times through customs (where applicable).