High Range Peroxide Check 0-30’000ppm (30 tests)
£14.99 Inc VAT (£12.49 Ex VAT)
With this Peroxide Check HR water quality testing strip, a high range of concentration can be measured with a single test method. Accurate results from 0 to 30’000 ppm (mg/l) are obtained in under one minute, making the new peroxide test strip ideal for a wide range of industries. Strips are packaged in foil packs labeled with a separate colour chart.
This patented water quality test is an attractive alternative to wet chemical peroxide tests for several reasons:
- Simple Dip-Wait-Read Testing Method
- Test strips are individually sealed to protect them
- Ideal for quick and reliable test of water
- A mechanical reader is NOT required and the unique indicator is reactive only to peroxide.
- Accurate results are achieved in under one minute.
- This product is safe and easy to use since there are no chemicals to mix, an MSDS is not required, and the indicator is noncarcinogenic.
Hydrogen Peroxide can be used for water desinfection as well as bleaching of hair and other materials. Hydrogen peroxide solutions look like water and can be dissolved in water unrestrainedly. At high concentrations these solutions give off an irritating, acidic smell. Hydrogen peroxide is inflammable. At low temperatures it becomes solid. Hydrogen peroxide is used for different applications, because it is very selective. By changing the reaction conditions (temperature, pH, dose, reaction time and the addition of a catalyser), hydrogen peroxide will attack different pollutions.
Suitable for: fresh water samples, including water from taps, wells, springs, boreholes, ponds as well as rain water
Contains: 30 individually wrapped test strips
Testing Levels: 0, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 2500, 5’000, 10’000, 30’000 ppm (mg/l)
Total Test time: approx. 40 sec.
How to Use:
- Dip one strip into a 250ml water sample for 10 seconds.
- Remove and wait 20 seconds then match to the colour chart. Complete colour matching within 10 seconds.
Test uses HRP enzyme with TMB which forms blue in the presence of peroxide.
General description: For semi-quantitative determinations. Detection method: colorimetric. Fast, simply dip and read indicator paper. Consists of a plastic strip with attached sealed test paper. Compare colour change of test paper with fields of equal size on colour chart provided on plastic box.
Please note: that this is a screening test and can not be used to certify water as safe or unsafe for drinking. This test kit provides approximate results ONLY when used in strict accordance with instructions. SimplexHealth expressly disclaims any liability resulting from the use of this product, failure to follow instructions, or reliance of test results. This is not a measuring instrument. Wash hands before and after use. Store in a cool, dry place (below 27°C) and away from excess heat and direct sunlight. Keep away from children and pets. Avoid contact of test areas on strips with skin & eyes, do not ingest or expose to acids. Dispose of used tests responsibly.
Made in USA
|Each kit contains:|
- Free UK Delivery
- We ship orders daily Monday – Friday (except bank holidays)
- Fast & efficient shipping
- Order by 12 noon for same day dispatch
UK Mainland Shipment Options:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days): £0.00
- Express (1-2 business days): £1.99
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday): £9.98
European Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (5 – 10 Days)
Australia, New Zealand and USA Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (10 – 20 Days)
- We can ship worldwide – please contact us to obtain a quote for your destination
UK Mainland Shipping Provided by:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days) – This is a free service using 2nd Class Royal Mail and usually arrives within 3-5 working days. In the event that no one is at home to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Express (1-2 business days) – This service uses 1st Class Royal Mail, costs a small fee and usually arrives within 1-2 working days. In the event no one is in to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday) – This express service by Courier or Royal Mail Special Delivery, is a next working day and fully tracked service. You will need to be in to accept delivery, otherwise they will attempt delivery again the following working day or you can collect from your local depot.
- Higher value orders may be shipped using Courier at no extra cost to ensure safe arrival.
- Mainland UK includes England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and all BFPO addresses.
International Delivery provided by:
- Royal Mail International – Depending on the order value this is part-tracked delivery service from Royal Mail. Delivery can take up to 2 weeks (depending on the destination country).
- International Courier Delivery – Depending on the order value this is a fully tracked service and can take up to 1 week (depending on the destination country).
- If the country that is receiving your order has strong regulations regarding the importation of goods including nutritional supplements, SimplexHealth cannot be held responsible for any additional fees incurred by Customs and/or Quarantine scanning. We also cannot accept responsibility for items returned by customs.
All delivery times are estimates and depend on local courier services as well as processing times through customs (where applicable).