Free Chlorine 0-300ppm (10 Strips)
£3.99 Inc VAT (£3.33 Ex VAT)
These test strips are ideal for the detection of free chlorine from 0-300ppm in increments of 0, 25, 50, 100, 200, and 300ppm. This test strip produces a distinct color change over the entire range from blue to brown to orange. They are a great test to measuree free chlorine accurately.
- Simple Dip-Wait-Read Testing Method
- Test strips are stored in a plastic container to protect them
- Colourchart and instructions are on the plastic container
- Ideal for quick and reliable testing of water
- A mechanical reader is NOT required
- Accurate results available in 20 seconds
Suitable for: any fresh water, including water from tap, well, pond, stream, lake, river
Sensitivity: 0, 25, 50, 100, 200, and 300ppm
How to Use:
- Dip the test strip in the water sample and remove immediately.
- Remove and wait 5-10 seconds.
- Match centre of test pad to closest colour on colour chart.
Contains: 10 test strips
Total Test Time: 20 seconds
General description: For semi-quantitative determinations. Detection method: colorimetric. Fast, simply dip and read indicator paper. Compare colour change of test paper with fields of equal size on colour chart provided.
Please Note: Store in cool, dry place (below 90 °F/32 °C) and away from direct sunlight. Keep away from children and pets. Avoid contact of test areas on strips with skin & eyes, do not ingest or expose to acids. This is a screening test and can not be used to certify water as safe or unsafe for drinking. It provides approximate results ONLY when used in strict accordance with instructions. SimplexHealth expressly disclaims any liability resulting from the use of this product, failure to follow instructions, or reliance of test results. This is not a measuring instrument.
Made in USA
- Free UK Delivery
- We ship orders daily Monday – Friday (except bank holidays)
- Fast & efficient shipping
- Order by 12 noon for same day dispatch
UK Mainland Shipment Options:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days): £0.00
- Express (1-2 business days): £1.99
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday): £9.98
European Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (5 – 10 Days)
Australia, New Zealand and USA Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (10 – 20 Days)
- We can ship worldwide – please contact us to obtain a quote for your destination
UK Mainland Shipping Provided by:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days) – This is a free service using 2nd Class Royal Mail and usually arrives within 3-5 working days. In the event that no one is at home to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Express (1-2 business days) – This service uses 1st Class Royal Mail, costs a small fee and usually arrives within 1-2 working days. In the event no one is in to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday) – This express service by Courier or Royal Mail Special Delivery, is a next working day and fully tracked service. You will need to be in to accept delivery, otherwise they will attempt delivery again the following working day or you can collect from your local depot.
- Higher value orders may be shipped using Courier at no extra cost to ensure safe arrival.
- Mainland UK includes England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and all BFPO addresses.
International Delivery provided by:
- Royal Mail International – Depending on the order value this is part-tracked delivery service from Royal Mail. Delivery can take up to 2 weeks (depending on the destination country).
- International Courier Delivery – Depending on the order value this is a fully tracked service and can take up to 1 week (depending on the destination country).
- If the country that is receiving your order has strong regulations regarding the importation of goods including nutritional supplements, SimplexHealth cannot be held responsible for any additional fees incurred by Customs and/or Quarantine scanning. We also cannot accept responsibility for items returned by customs.
All delivery times are estimates and depend on local courier services as well as processing times through customs (where applicable).