AquaKlenze ALKALINE – Inline filter
£23.99 Inc VAT (£19.99 Ex VAT)
Out of stock
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
AquaKlenze ALKALINE Inline Water Filter
New alkalizing-mineralizing in-line cartridge high-tech in-line cartridge enriches water with elements which were removed during reverse osmosis process. Therefore the consumption of water filtered supplies the organism with large amount of calcium, magnesium, sodium, potassium, selenium and other microelements essential for proper organism functioning.
The cartridge also contains bioceramic media which alkalizes water, lowers ORP level down to -100 mV and increases the pH Alkaline water is a perfect radical scavenger, which are responsible for faster aging and have a great influence on cancer development. The cartridge fits most undersink and RO systems commercially available.
- Filter FDA CFR Title 21 Compliant
- Produces alkalized Water, adjusts pH
- Reduces ORP down to – 100 mV
- Antimicrobial properties
- Effective free-radical scavenger
- Reverses the effects of aging, due to reduction of acid wastes and free radicals
- Gives back minerals such as calcium, iron, zinc, magnesium, copper, selenium, sodium and potassium, removed by reverse osmosis
- Helps the body dissolve wastes and makes it easier to dispose of them safely
- There is no age limit for using this product. It can be used from the day you are born until very old age
- Provides more energy and improves metabolic process
- Improves stamina, health and overall quality of life
- Natural alkalizer, mineralizer
- Can be used as peracidity remedy
- Beneficial influence on human biochemical processes
- Improves taste of water
- Made in the EU with High Quality materials
- 9-12 months filter life
- L – 10″ x Dia. – 2″
- 1/4″ FNPT Ports
- Rated for flow rates to 0.75. GPM / 3 LPM
- Capacity – 1,500 gallons / 6000 Litres
Available as: Filter only (No Tap Installation Kit), Traditional Style Tap with Installation Kit (+£19.99), Contempoary Style Tap With Installation Kit (+£23.99)
- Free UK Delivery
- We ship orders daily Monday – Friday (except bank holidays)
- Fast & efficient shipping
- Order by 12 noon for same day dispatch
UK Mainland Shipment Options:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days): £0.00
- Express (1-2 business days): £1.99
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday): £9.98
European Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (5 – 10 Days)
Australia, New Zealand and USA Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (10 – 20 Days)
- We can ship worldwide – please contact us to obtain a quote for your destination
UK Mainland Shipping Provided by:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days) – This is a free service using 2nd Class Royal Mail and usually arrives within 3-5 working days. In the event that no one is at home to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Express (1-2 business days) – This service uses 1st Class Royal Mail, costs a small fee and usually arrives within 1-2 working days. In the event no one is in to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday) – This express service by Courier or Royal Mail Special Delivery, is a next working day and fully tracked service. You will need to be in to accept delivery, otherwise they will attempt delivery again the following working day or you can collect from your local depot.
- Higher value orders may be shipped using Courier at no extra cost to ensure safe arrival.
- Mainland UK includes England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and all BFPO addresses.
International Delivery provided by:
- Royal Mail International – Depending on the order value this is part-tracked delivery service from Royal Mail. Delivery can take up to 2 weeks (depending on the destination country).
- International Courier Delivery – Depending on the order value this is a fully tracked service and can take up to 1 week (depending on the destination country).
- If the country that is receiving your order has strong regulations regarding the importation of goods including nutritional supplements, SimplexHealth cannot be held responsible for any additional fees incurred by Customs and/or Quarantine scanning. We also cannot accept responsibility for items returned by customs.
All delivery times are estimates and depend on local courier services as well as processing times through customs (where applicable).