25W (22.7LPM) Ultra Violet Water Treatment Systems
£153.99 Inc VAT (£128.33 Ex VAT)
Out of stock
MODEL NUMBER: UV-25W
AquaKlenze UV Systems provide a sleek, compact design and economical ultraviolet water treatment for low flow and medium flow applications such as:
- light commercial
- reverse osmosis systems
- vending machines
- food industry
AquaKlenze units use a stainless steel water chamber maximising full use of the available ultra violet energy resulting in long exposure times and high UV doses whilst minimising UV light absorption into the chamber wall.
Equipped to inactivate chlorine-resistant parasites such as Cryptosporidium and Guardia, harmful bacteria like E.Coli and viruses not visible to the naked eye.
Specially designed and tested regular output lamp provides consistent and reliable ultra violet output over entire life of the lamp (9000 hours) to ensure continuous purification.
Please note that UV sterilisers do not improve the taste of the feed water. They should be incorporated into a system comprising the appropriate water filters to remove particles and to treat the water to make it palatable.
IMPORTANT – If you intend to install this product to a domestic or public water supply we strongly advise you install pre-treatment to a minimum rating of 5 microns.
- Inner quartz sleeve with highly polished quartz structure to provide optimum wavelength penetration.
- The system is easy to maintain and service with easy lamp replacement.
- Equipped with a slip connector that allows for easy removal of lamp without special tools.
- Built with a durable heavy duty 304 internal polished stainless steel chamber to prolong life and eliminate ultra violet degradation whilst allowing full refraction surface for the UV light providing constant contact levels of sterilisation.
- CE ballast power supply, which has an audible alarm and visual indicator in the unlikely event of lamp failure.
- Lamp watts: 25 W
- Flow Rate: 22.7 LPM (Litre per minute)
- Power ratings 220/240VAC
- Inlet/outlet: 1/2″ Female Thread
- Dimensions: 64 x 468 mm
- Operating pressure: 125 psi max.
- 9000 hrs lamp life ( approx. 1 year of use)
- We ship orders daily Monday – Friday (except bank holidays)
- Fast & efficient shipping
- Order by 12 noon for same day dispatch
- All orders are shipped from United Kingdom (UK)
UK Shipment Options:
- FREE Super Saver (3-5 business days): £0.00
- Royal Mail 1st Class (1-2 business days): £1.99
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 (1-2 business days): £2.99
- DHL Courier (1-2 business days): £6.98
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday): £9.98
Order by 12 noon for same day despatch. For urgent despatch after 12 noon, please call us on 01933 664746.
European Union (EU) Shipment Options:
- European International Shipping (5 – 10 Days) and from only £0.98.
- International Tracked from £6.93
- All orders to Europe are shipped including VAT so no duty or VAT to pay to customs
Please feel free to contact us for more information about international shipping before placing an order.
Rest of Europe, Australia, New Zealand and USA Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (5 – 20 Days) from £0.80 (can vary due to exchange rates)
- International orders outside the European Union and Great Britain are sent excluding VAT. Local VAT as well as potential import/duty fees are charged by local customs on point of import. Customs fees vary depending on product, however most of our products (ie water test kits) are duty free (0%). Please feel free to contact us for more information (ie HS Code) before placing an order.
- We can ship worldwide – please contact us to obtain a quote for your destination
UK Mainland Shipping Provided by:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days) – This is a free service using 2nd Class Royal Mail and usually arrives within 3-5 working days. In the event that no one is at home to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Royal Mail 1st Class (1-2 business days) – This service uses 1st Class Royal Mail, costs a small fee and usually arrives within 1-2 working days. In the event no one is in to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 (1-2 business days) – This service uses 1st Class Royal Mail tracked service, costs a small fee and usually arrives within 1-2 working days. In the event no one is in to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- DHL Courier (1-2 business days) – This express service is usually a next working day delivery (depending on location). Being a fully tracked service, you will need to be in to accept delivery, otherwise they will attempt delivery again the following working day or you can collect from your local depot.
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday) – This express service by Courier or Royal Mail Special Delivery, is a next working day and fully tracked service. You will need to be in to accept delivery, otherwise they will attempt delivery again the following working day or you can collect from your local depot.
- Higher value orders may be shipped using Courier at no extra cost to ensure safe arrival.
- Mainland UK includes England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and all BFPO addresses.
International Delivery provided by:
- Royal Mail International – Depending on the order value this is part-tracked delivery service from Royal Mail. Delivery can take up 2 weeks (depending on the destination country), however for Europe delivery times are aprox 5-7 days.
- International Courier Delivery – Depending on the order value this is a fully tracked service and can take up to 1 week (depending on the destination country).
- If the country that is receiving your order has strong regulations regarding the importation of goods including nutritional supplements, SimplexHealth cannot be held responsible for any additional fees incurred by Customs and/or Quarantine scanning. We also cannot accept responsibility for items returned by customs.
All delivery times are estimates and depend on local courier services as well as processing times through customs (where applicable).
I have not received my order what do I do?
If you have not received your goods after 14 working days, then please contact us and we will chase your delivery. The quickest way is to contact the team by email (quoting your order number and contact details) or call us on +44 (0) 1933 664746 (Monday to Friday 9am – 5.00pm). It is out of our control if delivery gets delayed due to postal strikes or natural disasters, however we will do our best to help solve any problems with lost items.
Returning an item
We want you to be happy with your purchase but understand that sometimes you may need to exchange or return an item. Follow our returns procedure if you would like to return a faulty, damaged, duplicate, incorrect or unwanted item. This can be viewed here or under Returns at the bottom of the screen.