Watersafe City Water Test Kit 8-in-One WS-425B
£22.99 Inc VAT (£19.16 Ex VAT)
Bulk Order Discount (Unit Price)
|2 - 3||£21.15|
Test your tap water with this easy to use and affordable home kit
This simple, affordable one-of-a-kind kit tests for bacteria, lead, pesticides1, nitrates, nitrites, chlorine, pH and hardness – 8 of the most common and potentially hazardous water quality concerns. Results are available within 15 minutes (bacteria 48 hours).
This unique & comprehensive system allows you to:
- Find out if you have hard water
- Detect dangerous amounts of chlorine
- Test for presence of bacteria, like E.coli
- Reveal the presence of lead
- Learn your waters’ pH balance
- Immediate results, no waiting for lab analysis and no extra fees
- Feel confident in the water you drink!
*EPA = US Environmental Protection Agency
To compare your results to DWI** -recommended levels, simply download our waterguide for free.
**DWI = Drinking Water Inspectorate UK
The Watersafe Test Kit contains everything you need to find out simply and accurately if your water contains unsafe or undesirable levels of 8 common parameters. Follow the instructions carefully for each test, and compare results to the desired values.
Caution! Drinking water which tests outside the desired values may be dangerous.
Watersafe Drinking Water Tests Kits are a revolution in home water testing. They’re fast (Results in 15 minutes—start to finish). They’re affordable (Cost is less than £20 for a comprehensive in-home kit). They provide professional lab-quality results that appear right before your eyes!
Water is by far the most ingested substance on the planet. Even with modern water-treatment facilities, water can be a significant source of dangerous contaminants, spreading acute and chronic diseases.
Continual exposure to certain man-made chemicals can be highly insidious, causing damage over months or years with often serious and sometimes deadly effects.
- Chlorine, used for disinfection in many commercial and residential facilities, can react with organic matter.
- Even naturally occurring contaminants can show up in drinking water with deadly consequences. According the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, E. coli bacteria is responsible for an estimated 73,000 cases of infection and 61 deaths per year in the United States.
- Lead is toxic when ingested and causes a wide variety of systemic and developmental problems in adults and children yet this metal can leach from old pipes and fixtures, making its way into drinking water.
Pesticides1: tests for Simazine and Atrazine only.
Click here for instructions: Watersafe City Test
Total Test Time: The results for all tests can be obtained within 15 minutes – except for the bacteria test, where it is 48 hours.
- Lead: presence / absence test ( 15ppb)
- Pesticides: presence / absence test (Atrazine 3ppb /Simazine 4ppb)
- Nitrate: 0, 0.5, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50ppm (mg/l)
- Nitrite: 0, 0.15, 0.3, 1, 1.5, 3, 10ppm (mg/l)
- pH: 6, 6.5, 7.5, 8.5, 10
- Hardness: 0, 50, 120, 250, 425ppm (mg/l)
- Total Chlorine: 0, 2, 4, 10ppm (mg/l)
- Bacteria*: total coliform bacteria, presence / absence test
*The bacteria test kit detects total coliform (which is faecal bacteria for the most part), and is a presence/absence test of 1CFU per 100ml. Total Coliform bacteria include E.coli, serratia, enterobacter, ctirobacter and klebsiella.
The test results are modelled on the guidelines given by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) of the USA. A MSDS is not required. Detailed and easy to understand user instructions are included.
Not sure which is the right water testing kit for you? Click here to compare our range of multi-pack options.
Please note: that Watersafe® is a screening test and can not be used to certify water as safe or unsafe for drinking. Watersafe® provides approximate results ONLY when used in strict accordance with instructions. SimplexHealth expressly disclaims any liability resulting from the use of this product, failure to follow instructions, or reliance of test results. This is not a measuring instrument. Do not touch test pad and do not consume water which has been tested.
Made in USA
|Each kit contains:||
1 x Bacteria Test Vial
- Free UK Delivery
- We ship orders daily Monday – Friday (except bank holidays)
- Fast & efficient shipping
- Order by 12 noon for same day dispatch
UK Mainland Shipment Options:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days): £0.00
- Express (1-2 business days): £1.99
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday): £9.98
European Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (5 – 10 Days)
Australia, New Zealand and USA Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (10 – 20 Days)
- We can ship worldwide – please contact us to obtain a quote for your destination
UK Mainland Shipping Provided by:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days) – This is a free service using 2nd Class Royal Mail and usually arrives within 3-5 working days. In the event that no one is at home to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Express (1-2 business days) – This service uses 1st Class Royal Mail, costs a small fee and usually arrives within 1-2 working days. In the event no one is in to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday) – This express service by Courier or Royal Mail Special Delivery, is a next working day and fully tracked service. You will need to be in to accept delivery, otherwise they will attempt delivery again the following working day or you can collect from your local depot.
- Higher value orders may be shipped using Courier at no extra cost to ensure safe arrival.
- Mainland UK includes England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and all BFPO addresses.
International Delivery provided by:
- Royal Mail International – Depending on the order value this is part-tracked delivery service from Royal Mail. Delivery can take up to 2 weeks (depending on the destination country).
- International Courier Delivery – Depending on the order value this is a fully tracked service and can take up to 1 week (depending on the destination country).
- If the country that is receiving your order has strong regulations regarding the importation of goods including nutritional supplements, SimplexHealth cannot be held responsible for any additional fees incurred by Customs and/or Quarantine scanning. We also cannot accept responsibility for items returned by customs.
All delivery times are estimates and depend on local courier services as well as processing times through customs (where applicable).