Water Low Range Chlorine Dioxide 0-1.6ppm (30 Tests) EXP 10/22
£9.16 Ex VAT) Inc VAT (
Special Price due to Expiry Date October 2022
A broad range of concentrations can be measured with this Chlorine Dioxide test. Accurate results are obtained in under one minute, making this chlorine dioxide test strip ideal for the paper processing industry. Strips are packaged foil packs labeled with a detailed colour chart.
This patented water quality test is an attractive alternative to other test methods for several reasons:
- Simple Dip-Wait-Read Testing Method
- Test strips are stored in a plastic container to protect them
- Ideal for quick and reliable testing of water
- A mechanical reader is NOT required and the unique indicator is reactive only to chlorine dioxide
- Accurate results are achieved less than one minute
- This product is safe and easy to use since there are no chemicals to mix, an MSDS is not required, and the indicator is noncarcinogenic
Chlorine Dioxide is one of several oxides of chlorine, it is a potent and useful oxidising agent used in water treatment (desinfection) and in bleaching (it is mostly used for pulp bleaching in paper production). It is highly water soluble, especially in cold water.
Suitable for: fresh water samples, including water from taps, wells, springs, boreholes, ponds as well as rain water
Contains: 30 test strips, detailed instructions, colourchart
Method A: 0.1, 0.2, 0.4, 0.6, 0.8, 1.0, 1.2, 1.4, 1.6 ppm (mg/l)
Method B: <0.1, 0.15, 0.2, 0.3, >0.3, >0.4 ppm (mg/l)
Total Test Time: approx. 1 Minute
How to Use:
- Dip one strip into a fresh water sample for 20/ 40 seconds.
- Remove and wait 30 seconds then match to the colour chart for method A or B. Complete colour matching immediately.
Interferences: other oxidisers. Metalls will develop brown tint.
Please note: that this is a screening test and can not be used to certify water as safe or unsafe for drinking. This test kit provides approximate results ONLY when used in strict accordance with instructions. SimplexHealth expressly disclaims any liability resulting from the use of this product, failure to follow instructions, or reliance of test results. This is not a measuring instrument. Wash hands before and after use. Store in a cool, dry place and away from excess heat and direct sunlight. Keep away from children and pets. Avoid contact of test areas on strips with skin & eyes, do not ingest or expose to acids. Dispose of used tests responsibly.
Made in USA
MPN: 481128 exp10/22
- Free UK Delivery
- We ship orders daily Monday – Friday (except bank holidays)
- Fast & efficient shipping
- Order by 12 noon for same day dispatch
UK Mainland Shipment Options:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days): £0.00
- Express (1-2 business days): £1.99
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday): £9.98
European Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (5 – 10 Days)
Australia, New Zealand and USA Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (10 – 20 Days)
- We can ship worldwide – please contact us to obtain a quote for your destination
UK Mainland Shipping Provided by:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days) – This is a free service using 2nd Class Royal Mail and usually arrives within 3-5 working days. In the event that no one is at home to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Express (1-2 business days) – This service uses 1st Class Royal Mail, costs a small fee and usually arrives within 1-2 working days. In the event no one is in to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday) – This express service by Courier or Royal Mail Special Delivery, is a next working day and fully tracked service. You will need to be in to accept delivery, otherwise they will attempt delivery again the following working day or you can collect from your local depot.
- Higher value orders may be shipped using Courier at no extra cost to ensure safe arrival.
- Mainland UK includes England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and all BFPO addresses.
International Delivery provided by:
- Royal Mail International – Depending on the order value this is part-tracked delivery service from Royal Mail. Delivery can take up to 2 weeks (depending on the destination country).
- International Courier Delivery – Depending on the order value this is a fully tracked service and can take up to 1 week (depending on the destination country).
- If the country that is receiving your order has strong regulations regarding the importation of goods including nutritional supplements, SimplexHealth cannot be held responsible for any additional fees incurred by Customs and/or Quarantine scanning. We also cannot accept responsibility for items returned by customs.
All delivery times are estimates and depend on local courier services as well as processing times through customs (where applicable).