COVID-19 Surface Testing | Environmental Swabbing | Large Area
£149.99 Inc VAT (£124.99 Ex VAT)
This laboratory surface swab test has been designed to check if SARS-CoV-2 (Covid-19) is present on a surface – ideal for testing in a business environment or office*.
Checking of surfaces for Covid-19 during an outbreak can be easier and cheaper than testing individuals. Regular testing of surfaces for SARS-CoV-2 – generally or during an outbreak – ensures that cleaning and sanitising has been adhered to.
Arranging a laboratory test is very easy and our service includes everything required to carry out the analysis. Once you have ordered on our website, we will send you a kit, which includes a swab, clear instructions as well as pre-paid postage label and postage box to return the sample for laboratory analysis. Results will be available within 24 to 48 hours of receipt of the swab.
- Certified laboratory results in 5 easy steps
- Simply take a swab of the surface area you want to test and post it to our UKAS accredited laboratory for expert analysis
- Results available within within 24-48hrs of receipt in the lab
- Ideal for business and office environments
- Test area size – 1m²*
Contamination of surface areas can not always be detected by smell or sight. Especially during or after an outbreak, surface area swabbing can be a fast and efficient way to check for viruses.
Suitable for: Surface area of maximum 1m² size, this can be a single location or cumulative area of multiple locations. Including desks, door handles, cabinets, tables, walls, machinery, equipment and floors. A sterile swab is rubbed over the surface to collect viable samples of viruses present.
Test Area: maximum 1m²*
The kit for laboratory analysis contains:
- Clear step-by-step instructions on how to collect the sample,
- Sterile swab,
- Latex gloves,
- Insulated & pre-paid return packaging,
- Analysis by a UKAS accredited laboratory.
The sterile swab is rubbed over the surface to collect viable samples of microorganisms present. This can be a single location or cumulative area of multiple locations (total area of 1m²).
Where to swab:
- Recommended for all high traffic areas
- Desks, door handles, cabinets, tables, walls, machinery, equipment, clocking in devices, retail/deli counters, vending machines, trolleys, shared equipment, waiting rooms and floors – just to name some examples
- Suitables for healthcare, public areas, office and businesses, including care homes, retail shops and stores, manufacturing, GPs, doctors/dentist practices, healthcare environments
Please contact us for bulk orders and if you would like to set up regular testing. We can provide you with a customised quote.
- Kit expiry date approx. 11 months from despatch.
- Kit to be stored in a refridgerator.
- If you are planning to have more than 1 sample analysed, then all samples need to be taken and shipped to us for analysis at the same time. If you are planning on taking the samples at different times and/or places, then please place separate orders so that we can supply the correct amount of insulated packaging and pre-paid postage labels.
- This product might require insulated packaging to preserve the sample, the insulated packaging is therefore mandatory. Where the insulated packaging includes ice-packs then these need to be frozen the day before the sample is taken and shipped to us with the sample.
- This service is only available for UK customers. If you are looking to place an order from another country, please do contact us.
- Test results only refer to the area swabbed.
- Not suitable for human or animal testing.
- Failure to comply with the requirements for sample collection might result in a failed analysis of your sample. We can not refund orders where instructions have not been followed.
- Free UK Delivery
- We ship orders daily Monday – Friday (except bank holidays)
- Fast & efficient shipping
- Order by 12 noon for same day dispatch
UK Mainland Shipment Options:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days): £0.00
- Express (1-2 business days): £1.99
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday): £9.98
European Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (5 – 10 Days)
Australia, New Zealand and USA Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (10 – 20 Days)
- We can ship worldwide – please contact us to obtain a quote for your destination
UK Mainland Shipping Provided by:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days) – This is a free service using 2nd Class Royal Mail and usually arrives within 3-5 working days. In the event that no one is at home to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Express (1-2 business days) – This service uses 1st Class Royal Mail, costs a small fee and usually arrives within 1-2 working days. In the event no one is in to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday) – This express service by Courier or Royal Mail Special Delivery, is a next working day and fully tracked service. You will need to be in to accept delivery, otherwise they will attempt delivery again the following working day or you can collect from your local depot.
- Higher value orders may be shipped using Courier at no extra cost to ensure safe arrival.
- Mainland UK includes England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and all BFPO addresses.
International Delivery provided by:
- Royal Mail International – Depending on the order value this is part-tracked delivery service from Royal Mail. Delivery can take up to 2 weeks (depending on the destination country).
- International Courier Delivery – Depending on the order value this is a fully tracked service and can take up to 1 week (depending on the destination country).
- If the country that is receiving your order has strong regulations regarding the importation of goods including nutritional supplements, SimplexHealth cannot be held responsible for any additional fees incurred by Customs and/or Quarantine scanning. We also cannot accept responsibility for items returned by customs.
All delivery times are estimates and depend on local courier services as well as processing times through customs (where applicable).