NF Approved Breathalyser Test Kit for France (1 Test)
£2.99 Inc VAT (£2.49 Ex VAT)
Out of stock
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
NF Approved – This disposable breathalyser is ideal for self checking your alcohol levels, specially for driving in France.
Our breathalyser is one of only a few products worldwide to meet and exceed the NF standard and bear the NF mark of approval (NFX 20-702:2014).
- Self test and easy to use alcohol breathalyser test
- Single use breathalyser which measures breath alcohol up to a limit of 0.25mg/l, equivalent to blood alcohol level of 0.5g/l (=0.5 ‰)
- This equates to the maximum alcohol level in various countries, including France
- Each pack includes 1 test
- Average expiry 18 months to 2 years
- Results within 3-4 minutes
- Testing levels to conform with maximum blood alcohol levels for France
- Includes multi-language instructions in English & French; and available in German & Dutch
- Simple to use and easy to read
The small pouches are easy to carry in a pocket, glove box compartment or purse, so that the alcohol limit can be checked at any time. This makes them ideal for use in the workplace, self checking or home use. Please be aware that your alcohol level may increase up to one hour after any alcohol consumption.
Testing Levels: test for semi quantitative readings at 0.25mg/l of air; equivalent to blood alcohol level of 0.5g/l (=0.5 ‰)
Total Test Time: approx. 3-4 minutes
Use in 4 easy steps:
- Step 1: Push the two ends of the tube together by pressing strongly to break the security foil.
- Step 2: Take the deep breath and blow up the provided bag with a single breath.
- Step 3: Attach tube to the bag and press all the air out of the bag over a 15 second period, then remove the tube.
- Step 4: Wrap your hands around the tube for 1-3 minutes then remove your hands and compare the colour change.
- Red colour: breath alcohol level is greater or equal to 0.25mg/l of air (equivalent to 0.5g/liter of blood)
- Red colour appears after several minutes: breath alcohol level is above zero but lower than 0.25mg/l of air
- No red colour: breath alcohol level is at or zero
Includes: 1 single use test including a bag, multi language instructions in English and French (German and Dutch instructions are available, please contact us)
Portable and disposable alcohol breathalyser/detector
Made in France
Please note: Do not store in direct sunlight or heat. Keep away from children and pets. Do not swallow. Follow the test instructions carefully. Operating temperature between 10°C and 40°C, storage temperature -20°C and 70°C. Please use each test only once. This test is designed to measure breath alcohol concentration. The manufacturer and reseller are not responsible or liable for the result or reliability of the test. The alcohol level increases up to one hour from alcohol consumption. Even very little alcohol in your blood can impair your ability to drive. The alcohol concentration reading may not be used as evidence or to question the results of a test performed by police officers. Drivers should take note of local guideline for drink-driving limits. The user is solely responsible for interpretation of the test results.
Please do not open the glass vial and do not remove its content. The glass tube may break when used incorrectly, do not remove the measuring substance from the alcohol test. Dispose responsibly of any used tests.
- Free UK Delivery
- We ship orders daily Monday – Friday (except bank holidays)
- Fast & efficient shipping
- Order by 12 noon for same day dispatch
UK Mainland Shipment Options:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days): £0.00
- Express (1-2 business days): £1.99
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday): £9.98
European Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (5 – 10 Days)
Australia, New Zealand and USA Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (10 – 20 Days)
- We can ship worldwide – please contact us to obtain a quote for your destination
UK Mainland Shipping Provided by:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days) – This is a free service using 2nd Class Royal Mail and usually arrives within 3-5 working days. In the event that no one is at home to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Express (1-2 business days) – This service uses 1st Class Royal Mail, costs a small fee and usually arrives within 1-2 working days. In the event no one is in to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday) – This express service by Courier or Royal Mail Special Delivery, is a next working day and fully tracked service. You will need to be in to accept delivery, otherwise they will attempt delivery again the following working day or you can collect from your local depot.
- Higher value orders may be shipped using Courier at no extra cost to ensure safe arrival.
- Mainland UK includes England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and all BFPO addresses.
International Delivery provided by:
- Royal Mail International – Depending on the order value this is part-tracked delivery service from Royal Mail. Delivery can take up to 2 weeks (depending on the destination country).
- International Courier Delivery – Depending on the order value this is a fully tracked service and can take up to 1 week (depending on the destination country).
- If the country that is receiving your order has strong regulations regarding the importation of goods including nutritional supplements, SimplexHealth cannot be held responsible for any additional fees incurred by Customs and/or Quarantine scanning. We also cannot accept responsibility for items returned by customs.
All delivery times are estimates and depend on local courier services as well as processing times through customs (where applicable).