Healgen Covid-19 Rapid Antigen Home Swab Test Kit (Single Test / Lower Nostril)
£8.33 Ex VAT) Inc VAT (
Bulk Order Discount (Unit Price)
|1 - 4||£9.99|
|5 - 9||£8.99|
The Lower Nostril Swab Covid Test by Healgen is a Covid-19 Rapid Antigen Test (Swab) and is intended for the rapid detection of COVID-19 – results available within 15 minutes with high accuracy – only requires a 2-4cm nostril swab unlike the standard 9-10cm swab into the rear nasal canal used in other kits.
The Helagen Single Pack Covid Rapid Test is CE certified and has been approved for Home Use.
- It is intended to aid in the rapid diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2 infections.
- The Healgen Covid-19 Antigen Test (Swab) does not differentiate between SARS-CoV and SARS-CoV-2.
- Each kit contains everything required to carry out the test, no additional equipment is needed.
- Approved by Public Health England & validated by the UK government.
- Results in 15 minutes.
- Each kit includes clear instructions and is easy to use.
- Cannot be shipped to a USA address.
- Positive Percent Agreement (PPA): 97.3%
- Negative Percent Agreement (NPA): 99.6%
- Overall Percent Agreement (OPA): 98.9%
- Specimen: Nasopharyngeal (NP) Swab
- Time to Results: 15 minutes
- Expiry: 03/2023
- Rapid testing for SARS-CoV-2 antigen within 15 minutes
- Only requires a 2-4cm nostril swab unlike the standard 9-10cm swab into the rear nasal canal used in other kits.
- Facilitates patient treatment decisions quickly
- Simple, time-saving procedure
- All necessary reagents provided & no equipment needed
- High sensitivity and specificity
Each kit contains:
- 1 Sterile swabs
- 1 Extraction tubes and dropper tip
- 1 Buffer
- 1 Package insert
- The Healgen Covid-19 Antigen Test (Swab) has been evaluated with specimens obtained from patients.
- A commercialised molecular assay was used as the reference method.
- The results show that the Healgen Covid-19 Antigen Test (Swab) has a high overall relative accuracy.
- POSITIVE – The presence of two lines as control line (C) and test line (T) within the result window indicates a positive result.
- NEGATIVE* – The presence of only control line (C) within the result window indicates a negative result.
- INVALID – If the control line (C) is not visible within the result window after performing the test, the result is considered invalid. Some causes of invalid results are because of not following the directions correctly or the test may have deteriorated beyond the expiration date. It is recommended that the specimen be re-tested using a new test.
Note: The intensity of color in the test line region (T) may vary depending on the concentration of analytes present in the specimen. Therefore, any shade of color in the test line region (T) should be considered positive. Please note that this is a qualitative test only and cannot determine the concentration of analytes in the specimen. Insufficient specimen volume, incorrect operating procedure or expired tests are the most likely reasons for control band failure.
(*Negative results do not rule out SARS-CoV-2 infection, particularly those who have been in contact with the virus. Follow up testing with a molecular diagnostic test should be considered to rule out infection in these individuals.)
In-vitro use only.
Returns Policy: This product is non-returnable and non-refundable.
Terms & Conditions:
- All persons intending to use the Deliverables must rely on their own knowledge and judgment in the selection and use of those Deliverables; and
- Antibodies and related products have a limited usable life and require storage and use in controlled conditions.
- Glenfield Investments Ltd T/A Simplexhealth can not take any responsibility or reliability for incorrect use and expressly disclaims any liability resulting from the use of this product, failure to follow instructions or reliance of test results.
- is responsible for complying with any applicable legislation and regulations governing the test;
- shall use and handle the product in accordance with applicable laws, including applicable health and safety regulations; and
- shall ensure that it and/or its personnel handling the tests have read and understood the instructions to ensure accuracy of such tests.
- is responsible for complying with any potential requirements set out by national and local authorities which may have to be adhered to as a result of undertaking the tests (ie. any reporting requirements and isolation requirement).
Technical Details about this test
The Healgen Covid-19 Antigen Test (Swab) is an in vitro immunochromatographic assay for the qualitative detection of nucleocapsid protein antigen from SARS-CoV-2 in nasopharyngeal (NP) swab specimens directly or after the swabs have been added to viral transport media from individuals who are suspected of COVID-19 by their healthcare provider. It is intended to aid in the rapid diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2 infections. The Healgen Covid-19 Antigen Test (Swab) does not differentiate between SARS-CoV and SARS-CoV-2.
Storage: The kit can be stored at room temperature or refrigerated (2-30°C), please follow instructions on each pack. The test device is stable through the expiration date printed on the sealed pouch. The test device must remain in the sealed pouch until use. Please read instructions fully before starting any of the tests. DO NOT FREEZE. Do not use beyond the expiration date.
|Each kit contains:||
1 Sterile swabs
- Free UK Delivery
- We ship orders daily Monday – Friday (except bank holidays)
- Fast & efficient shipping
- Order by 12 noon for same day dispatch
UK Mainland Shipment Options:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days): £0.00
- Express (1-2 business days): £1.99
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday): £9.98
European Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (5 – 10 Days)
Australia, New Zealand and USA Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (10 – 20 Days)
- We can ship worldwide – please contact us to obtain a quote for your destination
UK Mainland Shipping Provided by:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days) – This is a free service using 2nd Class Royal Mail and usually arrives within 3-5 working days. In the event that no one is at home to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Express (1-2 business days) – This service uses 1st Class Royal Mail, costs a small fee and usually arrives within 1-2 working days. In the event no one is in to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday) – This express service by Courier or Royal Mail Special Delivery, is a next working day and fully tracked service. You will need to be in to accept delivery, otherwise they will attempt delivery again the following working day or you can collect from your local depot.
- Higher value orders may be shipped using Courier at no extra cost to ensure safe arrival.
- Mainland UK includes England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and all BFPO addresses.
International Delivery provided by:
- Royal Mail International – Depending on the order value this is part-tracked delivery service from Royal Mail. Delivery can take up to 2 weeks (depending on the destination country).
- International Courier Delivery – Depending on the order value this is a fully tracked service and can take up to 1 week (depending on the destination country).
- If the country that is receiving your order has strong regulations regarding the importation of goods including nutritional supplements, SimplexHealth cannot be held responsible for any additional fees incurred by Customs and/or Quarantine scanning. We also cannot accept responsibility for items returned by customs.
All delivery times are estimates and depend on local courier services as well as processing times through customs (where applicable).